Get Perfume Fragrance Sample From Enchanteur In...

Get Perfume Fragrance Sample From Enchanteur India !!

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Photo0216
Deal Lieutenant
66
39
5480
297

Enchanteur brings that whiff of French Romance, passion and love to you. 
Through its lingering fragrance range, Enchanteur leaves a trail of French Romance with every little drop. Enchanteur is an international brand that has a presence in 36 countries. 
With a successful debut in Malaysia in the year 1989, They are now in India. 
Enchanteur ensures romance will never be the same.

http://m.facebook.com/enchanteurindi…dr

like and submit your details.

14 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
112
33
6

I liked!! But where to give order ?? No option to give address and other details?

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,437
8048
352
raul wrote:

Enchanteur brings that whiff of French Romance, passion and love to you. 
Through its lingering fragrance range, Enchanteur leaves a trail of French Romance with every little drop. Enchanteur is an international brand that has a presence in 36 countries. 
With a successful debut in Malaysia in the year 1989, They are now in India. 
Enchanteur ensures romance will never be the same.



http://m.facebook.com/enchanteurindi…dr

like and submit your details.


This is repost… check here

http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre…

Snowman with a pipe
Deal Newbie
0
51
30
3
dknattukal wrote:

I liked!! But where to give order ?? No option to give address and other details?


click on ‘enchanteur’ at the bottom of left panel.

1208747 628183553871372 670479813 n
Deal Captain
2
39
12236
159

got the sample of 2 ml almost after 2 months. . lol

anyways something is better than nothing and smells good. . .

429457 278509312214242 1205290752 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
2578
150

I got d sample too
Its too small
May b 5ml
Nyc fragrance

Man
Deal Subedar
0
124
1444
104
kunalaggarwal82906 wrote:

Received it..

https://i.imgur.com/9sOpP.jpg


I received it … too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
664
54

I also got the same 2 ml pack.

But it is 2 yrs old mfg pack, fragrance is almost gone, rose water may give more fragrance. Atleast taza naya sample tou bhejna tha. Anyway free me hai

Images
Deal Captain
17
1,437
8048
352

Received today.. but no fragance..

Packing is good

Market
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Got one
nice fragrance https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Puss in boots and kitty
Deal Cadet
3
0
536
63
market guru wrote:

Got one
nice fragrance https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


by which courier u got?

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
664
54
market guru wrote:

Got one
nice fragrance https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@ market guru – kiya fragrance hai aapke sample me? mere wale ki tou sari khushboo uud chuki hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
108
1682
127

Received

Rehan
Deal Subedar
6
227
2996
124

i received it too, n yes fragrance is there and nice one…!

Missing