Hotness Google Local Guides Connect Live 2019

Hot Deal Google Local Guides Connect Live 2019

536°
Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/555546/original/IMG_20190305_081241.jpg?1551753872

All Expenses Paid Trip to Google Campus

Event Date : 12th to 15th November 2019

Eligibility Criteria :
1. You must be active Google Guide with level 5 or above
2.You must be comfortable speaking English.

Last Date for Applying : 30th April 2019.
submit an application that includes a 1-minute video justifying why you deserve to be at event.

Application Link :
https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/conne...

Selected guides will get confirmation mail from Google. All local guide with level 5 or above, check your mails for invite link from Google.

• Expiring In 3 months
29 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar

Nice, but only people who have hosted local meetups would be selected..

Tech Guru

You really want to go all the way to san jose? Unless they cleaned the place of Mexican gangs you will have some fun on Saturdays where they go out shooting.. They especially hate Indians and since most of them were driven into the mountains they would love some Indian stand-ins.

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
alienteck wrote:

You really want to go all the way to san jose? Unless they cleaned the place of Mexican gangs you will have some fun on Saturdays where they go out shooting.. They especially hate Indians and since most of them were driven into the mountains they would love some Indian stand-ins.

bro it’s global event..ceo bhi apna hi hai. sweat_smile
I guess they will select good numbers from India.

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
alienteck wrote:

Bro grinning …..San Jose is a large city surrounded by rolling hills in Silicon Valley, a major technology hub in California’s Bay Area.

If I got shot there Google have to pay a lot for compensation. Natural disaster is another thing though.

Images
Deal Subedar
alienteck wrote:

Bhai but some positives will also be there no? 😜 I find Michelle Rodriguez type babes very sexy 🤤 Upon reaching there, do we stand any chance to hook-up with Local mexican Guide women and sing Gaata Rahe Mera Dil hand-in-hand?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Bhai but some positives will also be there no? 😜 I find Michelle Rodriguez type babes very sexy 🤤 Upon reaching there, do we stand any chance to hook-up with Local mexican Guide women and sing Gaata Rahe Mera Dil hand-in-hand?

Indians kam pad gayi thi kya? joy

Capture
Deal Subedar

Phoren going opportunity. Wao grinning

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Indians kam pad gayi thi kya? joy

All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters 🙌🙂🙌

Missing
Deal Newbie

Min.m reqd age 21 years
Reason: In US min.m age for drinking is 21 and there might be presence of drinks in some events
grinning

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
shiva20 wrote:

Min.m reqd age 21 years
Reason: In US min.m age for drinking is 21 and there might be presence of drinks in some events
grinning

That’s why i am persevere

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

Not eligible ?

Age is less than 21.
How can I assure google that I will not drink ? grinning grinning

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Age is less than 21.

Tell them that you are liver patient..so can’t drink stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Tech Guru
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Bro grinning …..San Jose is a large city surrounded by rolling hills in Silicon Valley, a major technology hub in California’s Bay Area.

If I got shot there Google have to pay a lot for compensation. Natural disaster is another thing though.

Google is built on a landfill that was used to dump waste.. Its only san jose because the swamp is in-between and you don’t create new names for filling up areas. San jose itself is an old Mexican city and this might sound strange but I it was the first place I ever seen bullet holes.. Especially in like McDonalds.. Every week end we had fireworks and I thought oh wow the RIO carnival all year long…. until my room mate told me those are gunshots..

And companies make a large proportion of their profits from life insurance.. So they would prefer you get shot since that means bonuses and higher stock prices.. They wont mind giving your family a small token as sandar would instantly get a multimillion bonus on his stock options.. So Better Luck Next Time…

Tech Guru
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

I think you got LA and San Jose mixed up… You can hook up but I doubt they would be attractive in that sense.. The Indians there might be better looking.. The others would weight too much.. It is also very expensive.. And there are a lot of Chinese massage places which are actually cheap compared to what the normal women demand on a date. You remember the TV show Baywatch? Well I went to Huntington beach and well I was the only one on the beach.. Actually the only human.. with a few dozen birds out scavenging for go pro’s.. I was like where’s the birds.. My friend pointed to some and I go wrong species man.. These ones will rip your gopro and run off after mugging you from behind.. I was tech admin of VP a site that setup parties and hookups there and met a lot of people and imagine never hooked up with anyone.. Guess I have peculiar taste and safety concerns.. If someone especially attractive shows an interest in you, its not you they are interested in.

Tech Guru
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters 🙌🙂🙌

Not a chance.. Indian are in 3 categories.. Those Indians born abroad.. Those Indians who grew up abroad and those Indians who immigrated abroad.. The Indians born abroad would consider an immigrant a low class thug.. While those immigrants would side with whitey and sell you out. Just as an example it took almost a decade for the sister of a friend of ours to talk to us. She was born there and considered us don’t know what but she never uttered a word to us. Even though none of us ever grew up in india or Pakistan etc.. The H1 Indians would talk but never invite us to anything.. We loved indian food obviously since it was hard to get and make but these would talk about it like teasing us but wont even look at us when making plans.. So by default we ended up with whitey.. Who found it strange that our ‘friends" because they were Indians showed us such animosity.. Ofcourse single indian immigrant or native born etc would always join us having no choice.. But a group is entirely different.. I never made a single Indian friend even now all my friends are mostly white with some latino’s or blacks or heck arabs.. I have many types in the family so I can see the different attitudes when they visit, their parents ofcourse do not behave that way but the generational difference and attitude are vast. And ofcourse when they find out who I am their attitude changes but then its one of inferiority complex.

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Not a chance.. Indian are in 3 categories.. Those Indians born abroad.. Those Indians who grew up abroad and those Indians who immigrated abroad.. The Indians born abroad would consider an immigrant a low class thug.. While those immigrants would side with whitey and sell you out. Just as an example it took almost a decade for the sister of a friend of ours to talk to us. She was born there and considered us don’t know what but she never uttered a word to us. Even though none of us ever grew up in india or Pakistan etc.. The H1 Indians would talk but never invite us to anything.. We loved indian food obviously since it was hard to get and make but these would talk about it like teasing us but wont even look at us when making plans.. So by default we ended up with whitey.. Who found it strange that our ‘friends" because they were Indians showed us such animosity.. Ofcourse single indian immigrant or native born etc would always join us having no choice.. But a group is entirely different.. I never made a single Indian friend even now all my friends are mostly white with some latino’s or blacks or heck arabs.. I have many types in the family so I can see the different attitudes when they visit, their parents ofcourse do not behave that way but the generational difference and attitude are vast. And ofcourse when they find out who I am their attitude changes but then its one of inferiority complex.

Wish we could chat in Hindi. Half of your personal experiences are going way over my head. 😑😐

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Wish we could chat in Hindi. Half of your personal experiences are going way over my head. 😑😐

You can.
Your are not in deal section.
dancer dancer dancer dancer dancer dancer dancer dancer dancer

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Google is built on a landfill that was used to dump waste.. Its only san jose because the swamp is in-between and you don’t create new names for filling up areas. San jose itself is an old Mexican city and this might sound strange but I it was the first place I ever seen bullet holes.. Especially in like McDonalds.. Every week end we had fireworks and I thought oh wow the RIO carnival all year long…. until my room mate told me those are gunshots..

And companies make a large proportion of their profits from life insurance.. So they would prefer you get shot since that means bonuses and higher stock prices.. They wont mind giving your family a small token as sandar would instantly get a multimillion bonus on his stock options.. So Better Luck Next Time…

San Jose has one of  the highest crimes rates in California…. not a safe place to be.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/555570/original/sjm-sjcrime-0101-90.jpg?1551782279

But that doesn’t mean you should be absolutely terrified of going there.
Delhi has the highest crime rates in India. But people do go to to Delhi for work and travel.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/555571/original/image.jpeg?1551782356

* And why do you think Google would want you to get shot!???… because bad press might actually cause drop in  thier  share value not increase it. Then  they would deal with  a PR nightmare ….also have to give a hefty compensation to u.

Tech Guru

Do you think they report it as Oh this week a dozen google employees got shot? They don’t report such things at all! When you work for a corp you sign a paper and one of the things in that is your life insurance policy and making them the beneficiary.. Companies usually make higher than declared earnings because of payoffs from such policies.. So the faster you get a heart attack and die, the better the earnings and higher the stock price and higher the bonuses.. Why do you think they give you free carb and protein high calorie food for free and as much as you can eat???? And why so many are over weight..

Normally we have get together for funerals if a colleague dies and then all of us got stock options and the gatherings turned into parties…. And we have bets on when the next party is..

Capture
Deal Subedar
alienteck wrote:

Do you think they report it as Oh this week a dozen google employees got shot? They don’t report such things at all! When you work for a corp you sign a paper and one of the things in that is your life insurance policy and making them the beneficiary.. Companies usually make higher than declared earnings because of payoffs from such policies.. So the faster you get a heart attack and die, the better the earnings and higher the stock price and higher the bonuses.. Why do you think they give you free carb and protein high calorie food for free and as much as you can eat???? And why so many are over weight..

Normally we have get together for funerals if a colleague dies and then all of us got stock options and the gatherings turned into parties…. And we have bets on when the next party is..

Very detailed insights with a different perspective . I have bookmarked these to read later. Thanks and kg.

Tech Guru
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Age is less than 21.

Tell them you will work as a waiter.. You can work in bars even if you are under 21.. You just can not consume alcohol.

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Tell them you will work as a waiter.. You can work in bars even if you are under 21.. You just can not consume alcohol.

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes laughing
Show them some bottle tricks as well..
Tech Guru

Last Date for Applying : 30th April 2019.
submit an application that includes a 1-minute video justifying why you deserve to be at event.

Prepare to get shot!!!! Hurry.. only a few weeks left to get some target practice.. Run duck lie flat crawl hide etc… Should be able to run really fast on all 4’s.. Watch a lot of animal planet.. sunglasses

Tech Guru

Giant crane crashes down on under-construction Google campus & cars, kills 4 people

Visit postponed now?

Bye bye
Entertainer
alienteck wrote:

Giant crane crashes down on under-construction Google campus & cars, kills 4 people

Visit postponed now?

BhaiSahab! This accident happened in Seattle and Local Guide Google program will be in San Fransisco. You trying to discourage Local Guide number 6+ or trying to eliminate competition of free-ride 😄🤣 Nahin jaaa rahe hum log, tension naa lo. English nahin aati apne ke itni ki US of A waale humara video select karein 😝😝 Khush raho, jaao apni Simran ke saath, jeelo apni zindagi. Apna passport aayega naa tabhi toh apun ghanta leke jaayega naa… Apna time aayega naa!

Tech Guru
Expand
saucap wrote:

BhaiSahab! This accident happened in Seattle and Local Guide Google program will be in San Fransisco. You trying to discourage Local Guide number 6+ or trying to eliminate competition of free-ride 😄🤣 Nahin jaaa rahe hum log, tension naa lo. English nahin aati apne ke itni ki US of A waale humara video select karein 😝😝 Khush raho, jaao apni Simran ke saath, jeelo apni zindagi. Apna passport aayega naa tabhi toh apun ghanta leke jaayega naa… Apna time aayega naa!

flushed I lived there for 10 years so dont want to go back to the death trap.. But the ticket is worth 1L…

More chance of it happening in San Francisco now that it has already happened in Seattle.. Lightning never strikes the same place twice..

Missing