idea super challenge started again!

idea super challenge started again!

64°
Unnamed
Deal Subedar
5
169
1032
29

idea super challenge season 12 starred agian
http://www.ideacellular.com/wps/wcm/connect/ide...
win assured prizes…..PAYTM CASH https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
248
2

What will you get in paytm cash? Will we get the amount directly in paytm or is it just like the previous time where you had to recharge for 300 and then you would have got 100 off

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40

Someone please inform me about happy hours https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
57
374
0
@singh.cooldude15461 wrote:

What will you get in paytm cash? Will we get the amount directly in paytm or is it just like the previous time where you had to recharge for 300 and then you would have got 100 off


Recharge coupon.

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
57
374
0
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Someone please inform me about happy hours https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yesterday it was 8PM-11PM. So check at that time.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
1
133
112
4

Is it assured prize or a contest?
Please elaborate…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
248
2
@rohan8397 wrote:

Is it assured prize or a contest?
Please elaborate…

assured just do it in happy hours u will be given more points and u will be able to redeem it without burning much of ur balance, but the contest is just crap coz u will need to recharge for 300 and then u will get 100 off

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
248
2
@rohan8397 wrote:

Is it assured prize or a contest?
Please elaborate…

assured just do it in happy hours u will be given more points and u will be able to redeem it without burning much of ur balance, but the contest is just crap coz u will need to recharge for 300 and then u will get 100 off

Missing