CREDIT CARDS WITH BEST OFFERS - Suggestions & D...

CREDIT CARDS WITH BEST OFFERS - Suggestions & Discussion

Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card

This offer is for those who prefer travelling via Indigo

Choose a Card that rewards you with IndiGo vouchers worth Rs. 23,500

Take off on your dream journeys with the American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card that rewards you at every step. Begin your travels with a Welcome Gift of 5,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points, redeemable for IndiGo travel vouchers worth Rs. 4,000 and get rewarded as you spend.

BEST PART :

Get Rs.500 IndiGo Voucher on becoming eligible and an additional Rs. 500 IndiGo voucher on final card approval

Product Highlights

Spend Rs.1.90 lacs in a year and get IndiGo Vouchers worth more than Rs.7,700
Spend Rs.4 lacs in a year and additionally get IndiGo Vouchers worth more than Rs.11,800
Also get a voucher worth Rs.10000 from the Taj Group
Earn up to 20 Bonus Membership Rewards Points at our EXTRA Membership Rewards Program Partners

Earn 1 Membership Rewards Points on every6 Rs.50 spent except for spend at Fuel, Utilities, Insurance and Cash Transactions
Up to 20% discount on dining

Annual Fee

First year fee:
Rs. 3,500 plus applicable taxes
Second year onwards:
Rs. 5,000 plus applicable taxes

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - — – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - — – - – - – - – - -
If someone just enrolls & pays first year fee he has to pay around 4000, In return one will get 500+500+4000 = 5000 worth Indigo Vouchers.
Extra benefit is when indigo fare is paid by GV then no online fees is charged. More saving of Rs. 150

If one spends upto 1.9 lacs then more vouchers worth Rs. 7700
All in all it good for high spenders and Indigo travellers

Link : https://www.americanexpressindia.co.in/prequal-...

96 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

RBL Bank Fun Credit Card

This is for movie lovers.

Main Features :

1. Rs. 100 off on instant approval
A 16 Digit e-code will be sent to you via Email & SMS once your RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card Application on BookMyShow has been approved.

2. 2 Free movie tickets every month
If your monthly card usage exceeds Rs.5000, A code will be sent to you on a monthly basis

On spending र 5000 every month, you get to treat yourself with:
BookMyShow movie voucher worth र 500
&
Pizza Hut or KFC voucher worth र 300

3. Rs 1000 off on activation
Activate your card and A voucher code of Rs.1000 will be sent to you

4. Waiver of convenience fees
Get discount of an amount equivalent to the internet handling fees. Maximum Discount of up to Rs.100 per transaction.
RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card Customers can avail this offer on 15 transactions within a span of 1 year

5. Earn 10 reward points
Earn 10 reward points/र 100 spent at Pizza Hut, KFC outlets and at www.bookmysh...om

6. Complimentary vouchers worth र 3000.
When the annual spends on your RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card cross र 4 lakhs, get Complimentary Pizza Hut and KFC vouchers worth र 1500 each

Link : http://www.rblbank.com/Fun-plus-car...px

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card

Main Features

Lifetime Free, No Joining / Annual / Renewal Fees
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
10% Cashback (up to Rs. 3000) on minimum spend of Rs. 10,000 within 90 days of card issuance.
Cardholder must make at least 3 transactions per month to qualify for eligible spends.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
3 Times Rewards (3X) on all spends at dining, hotels and telecom categories for the first 12 calendar months from the date of card issuance.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
HSBC’s Saturday Offer Buy One Get One movie ticket free on BookMyShow app using your HSBC Credit Card
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Shop using your HSBC Credit or Debit Card at FirstCry. Use the offer code HSBC15FC, and get 15% discount on select products.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Movie ticket voucher worth Rs.500 on spending over Rs.50,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of Rs. 3000 per cardholder in a year
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
5 Times (5X) Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of Rs. 400,000 in a year up to a maximum of Rs. 1,000,000 in a year.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
HSBC Terms and Conditions for Introductory offer:
• The Cash back offer has been provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC/Bank) to its New to Bank (NTB)
HSBC Platinum Credit Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’) who have applied for and have been issued a HSBC Platinum Credit
Card (Credit Card) under this offer on or after 1 January 2016 to 30 June 2016. Participation in the offer is voluntary. This offer is for Resident Indian
customers only
• This offer is also applicable to existing HSBC Credit Cardholders who have applied for an upgrade to new HSBC Platinum Credit Card
• The Cardholders will be entitled to 10% cash back in the first 90 days of issuance of the Credit Card on a minimum spend of `10,000 subject to a
maximum of `3,000 as cash back (Offer)
• The Cardholder is required to do 3 transactions per month to qualify for the cash back Offer
• The month period is considered as 30 days and will be counted from the Credit Card issuance date
• This is a limited period offer and HSBC in its sole discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and
conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this programme by another programme, whether similar to this programme or not, or to withdraw it
altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate intimation
• Under this Offer, the Cardholder will not be eligible for the fuel surcharge waiver benefit for the first 90 days from the Credit Card issuance
• Eligible cash back amount will be credited within 45 days after completion of 30 days from Credit Card issuance. The eligible cash back amount
will be credited to the Credit Card account of the Cardholder
• Cardholders are required to fulfil the respective spending requirements of minimum 3 transactions every month within 90 calendar days of the
date of issuance of the new Credit Card. The amount spent is calculated based on the spending of `10,000 or more made by the newly approved
Credit Card and refers to all types of sales transactions (including but without limitation, bill payments, online purchases, mail and telephone
orders and insurance payments). Non-sales transactions, including but without limitation, finance charges, cash advance and cash advance
charges, late payment charges, balance transfer or annual fees are not included
• If the Cardholder does not use the Credit Card for 3 transactions in a given month (30 days, 60 days or 90 days) then the spends for that month
will not be considered for the overall cash back calculations
• Cancelled or refunded transactions are also not included in the spending amount calculation
• Cardholders cannot combine any other welcome offer/introductory offer with this cash back Offer
HSBC Credit Card holders, who have not made the payment of their minimum amount due, even after 30 days of the last payment due date
(mentioned on the card statement) will not be eligible for the offer
• As a part of Credit Card application procedure, New to Bank HSBC Platinum Credit Card applicants will be required to provide recent passport
size photograph; PAN card copy, address proof and self-attested copy of valid photo identity document. The applicants will be contacted by the
Bank for collection of these documents. The documents submitted along with the application will be kept with the Bank for record purposes and
will not be returned
• Issuance of the Credit Card is at the sole discretion of the Bank and is subject to the Bank’s approval criteria
• Interest needs to be shown and express consent must be provided in writing/calling on the toll free number or by providing an SMS to be called
in relation to the Offer
• When the Cardholder shows any interest in the Offer by reaching out to the Bank by way of any of the above modes such as writing/calling on
the toll free number or by providing an SMS, the said communication shall be treated as explicit and express consent to HSBC (including its
representatives, group companies and service providers) to call the Cardholder on the contact number provided by the Cardholder in relation to
the HSBC Credit Card irrespective of whether the Cardholder is a part of National Do Not Call registry/Do Not Call registry/National Customer
Preference Register
• All conditions of the HSBC Credit Card shall apply. Please visit www.hsbc...in for detailed terms and conditions. Issuance of the Credit Card will
be at the sole discretion of HSBC
• The Offer is subject to force majeure events
• Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder
• Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only
• By participating in this Offer, the Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in totality

Images
suspended
0
53
230
1

nice deal vu

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

HDFC Bank Regalia Card

Best Features :
Limited period Lifetime Free
Best redemption for indigo airline etc. 75% (most credit card offer 25%-40% reward value ratio)
200 BookMyShow voucher

Taj Epicure membership
Foreign currency markup only 2% in comparison to 3.5%
Get 1,000 reward points on activation through PayZapp and up to 1,000 cashback on transactions through PayZapp

- – - – - – - – - — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – -
Other Features

Rewards
8 points/ 150 spent at www.hdfcbankregal...om
6 points/ 150 spent on dining
4 points/ 150 spent on others

Fee Details
1st Year – 0
2nd Year Onwards – 0

Limited Period Offer – Life Time Free Pricing

Get 1,000 reward points on activation through PayZapp and up to 1,000 cashback on transactions through PayZapp. T&C Apply

Best Multi Airline Card with travel and Luxury Lifestyle Benefit
Redeem your Reward Points (1 RP= 0.75) for Booking Flights, Hotels and Movies

Priority pass Membership which allows access to over 600 Airport lounges globally,complimentary taj Epicure Gold Membership

250 cashback subject to first transaction of 1000 in first 45 days from card setup date

5X Reward Points (RP) for first 3 months from card setup date

200 BookMyShow(BMS) voucher (One Time Use only on BMS website)

Lowest forex markup fee of 2%

12647300 789071561221916 3309099325766892181 n
Deal Subedar
2
243
1910
8

can some1 pls help me with applying for any credit card. i have all the documents. but i dont know wat to do. i m from auranganad(maharashtra)

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@vipool777 wrote:

can some1 pls help me with applying for any credit card. i have all the documents. but i dont know wat to do. i m from auranganad(maharashtra)


Go to bankbazaar.com or some other credit card aggregators for easy application.

12647300 789071561221916 3309099325766892181 n
Deal Subedar
2
243
1910
8
@anillahoti wrote:

@vipool777 wrote:

can some1 pls help me with applying for any credit card. i have all the documents. but i dont know wat to do. i m from auranganad(maharashtra)


Go to bankbazaar.com or some other credit card aggregators for easy application.


ty bro will check out

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

CREDIT CARD OFFERS

HDFC CREDIT CARD

1. * Shopping at Lifestyle Departmental Store*

Spend more and save more at Lifestyle

Get 5% CashBack on spends of Rs. 5000 and above.

This exclusive offer is valid till 14 February 2016.

Rush to your nearest Lifestyle store now or shop online at www.landmarksh...in.

What’s more?
Enjoy 5X Reward Points on all transactions
Enjoy 10X Reward Points on Diners

Penguins
Deal Newbie
0
78
98
1
@vipool777 wrote:

@anillahoti wrote:

@vipool777 wrote:

can some1 pls help me with applying for any credit card. i have all the documents. but i dont know wat to do. i m from auranganad(maharashtra)


Go to bankbazaar.com or some other credit card aggregators for easy application.


ty bro will check out
pm your name email id & mob no for citi card

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46

I think AMEX gold card is good, you get 12k extra points for doing 4 transactions of 1k/month.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

karma for sharing info https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@Sharingan wrote:

I think AMEX gold card is good, you get 12k extra points for doing 4 transactions of 1k/month.


Amex Gold Card benefits :

12000 points (spend Rs. 1000, 4 times every month)
+
1000 (Standing Instruction once)
+
1000 points (Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every 1 Rs.50 spent)
+
5000 (intro points on annual fee payment)
.i.e. minimum 19000 points which makes you eligible for 7500 against 1st year fees of Rs. 1000
one can always close card in 13th month or ask for fee reversal or reduction…

*Fees *
First Year fee : Rs. 1,000 plus taxes
Second Year onwards : Rs.4,500 plus taxes

Benefits
Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month
Earn 5,000 Membership Rewards Points upon First Year Card Renewal, on payment of annual membership fee. Points to be credited within 90 days of Card renewal
Standing Instructions – Earn Bonus 1000 points by enrolling for the First Standing Instruction registered within 5 months of Cardmembership
Redeem from the fabulous 18 carat and 24 carat Gold Collection

18 carat Gold Collection
• Citizen Eco-Drive Watch
• Croma Voucher
• Tanishq Voucher
• Welcom Heritage Luxury Stay
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.7,500

24 carat Gold Collection

• Tissot Watch
• MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.10,000
BOSE Music Systems

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46
@anillahoti wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

I think AMEX gold card is good, you get 12k extra points for doing 4 transactions of 1k/month.


Amex Gold Card benefits :

12000 points (spend Rs. 1000, 4 times every month)
+
1000 (Standing Instruction once)
+
1000 points (Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every 1 Rs.50 spent)
+
5000 (intro points on annual fee payment)
.i.e. minimum 19000 points which makes you eligible for 7500 against 1st year fees of Rs. 1000
one can always close card in 13th month or ask for fee reversal or reduction…

*Fees *
First Year fee : Rs. 1,000 plus taxes
Second Year onwards : Rs.4,500 plus taxes

Benefits
Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month
Earn 5,000 Membership Rewards Points upon First Year Card Renewal, on payment of annual membership fee. Points to be credited within 90 days of Card renewal
Standing Instructions – Earn Bonus 1000 points by enrolling for the First Standing Instruction registered within 5 months of Cardmembership
Redeem from the fabulous 18 carat and 24 carat Gold Collection

18 carat Gold Collection
• Citizen Eco-Drive Watch
• Croma Voucher
• Tanishq Voucher
• Welcom Heritage Luxury Stay
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.7,500

24 carat Gold Collection

• Tissot Watch
• MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.10,000
BOSE Music Systems

You forgot the 4k points that they are giving with the new card.
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@Sharingan wrote:

@anillahoti wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

I think AMEX gold card is good, you get 12k extra points for doing 4 transactions of 1k/month.


Amex Gold Card benefits :

12000 points (spend Rs. 1000, 4 times every month)
+
1000 (Standing Instruction once)
+
1000 points (Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every 1 Rs.50 spent)
+
5000 (intro points on annual fee payment)
.i.e. minimum 19000 points which makes you eligible for 7500 against 1st year fees of Rs. 1000
one can always close card in 13th month or ask for fee reversal or reduction…

*Fees *
First Year fee : Rs. 1,000 plus taxes
Second Year onwards : Rs.4,500 plus taxes

Benefits
Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month
Earn 5,000 Membership Rewards Points upon First Year Card Renewal, on payment of annual membership fee. Points to be credited within 90 days of Card renewal
Standing Instructions – Earn Bonus 1000 points by enrolling for the First Standing Instruction registered within 5 months of Cardmembership
Redeem from the fabulous 18 carat and 24 carat Gold Collection

18 carat Gold Collection
• Citizen Eco-Drive Watch
• Croma Voucher
• Tanishq Voucher
• Welcom Heritage Luxury Stay
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.7,500

24 carat Gold Collection

• Tissot Watch
• MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
• American Express Gift Card worth Rs.10,000
BOSE Music Systems

You forgot the 4k points that they are giving with the new card.
I mentioned as intro points … Wrongly 5000 instead of 5000. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,541
33892
283

@anillahoti
nice share kg

can u review this. im holding this one.

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

also sbi guys are offering for credit limit increase.
so if i upgrade do i need to spend the new credit limit amt in a year so that i can get 2nd year annual fee waiver or its sufficient to spend the current credit limit… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
any idea?

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46
@rajrocks wrote:

@anillahoti
nice share kg

can u review this. im holding this one.

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

also sbi guys are offering for credit limit increase.
so if i upgrade do i need to spend the new credit limit amt in a year so that i can get 2nd year annual fee waiver or its sufficient to spend the current credit limit… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
any idea?

Annual fee waiver doesn’t depend on the limit. It is something that is card specific. So, no it will not increase.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,541
33892
283
@Sharingan wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@anillahoti
nice share kg

can u review this. im holding this one.

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

also sbi guys are offering for credit limit increase.
so if i upgrade do i need to spend the new credit limit amt in a year so that i can get 2nd year annual fee waiver or its sufficient to spend the current credit limit… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
any idea?

Annual fee waiver doesn’t depend on the limit. It is something that is card specific. So, no it will not increase.


thx bro… then its a good deal to increase the credit limit… will accept it…
kg

Momentcam 20140902 212017
Shopping Friend
69
20
7080
119

I visited sbi branch today, they informed me that with sbi credit card I can make payment for hdfc bank credit card…that sounds way too good, now I am thinking of closing hsbc credit card and opt for this one…

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46
@VikasG wrote:

I visited sbi branch today, they informed me that with sbi credit card I can make payment for hdfc bank credit card…that sounds way too good, now I am thinking of closing hsbc credit card and opt for this one…


yes, sbi offers credit transfer..

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@VikasG wrote:

I visited sbi branch today, they informed me that with sbi credit card I can make payment for hdfc bank credit card…that sounds way too good, now I am thinking of closing hsbc credit card and opt for this one…

Balance transfer for interest free 60 days @2% processing fee minimum 200.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@VikasG wrote:

I visited sbi branch today, they informed me that with sbi credit card I can make payment for hdfc bank credit card…that sounds way too good, now I am thinking of closing hsbc credit card and opt for this one…

It’s possible to do online also.

Momentcam 20140902 212017
Shopping Friend
69
20
7080
119
@anillahoti wrote:

@VikasG wrote:

I visited sbi branch today, they informed me that with sbi credit card I can make payment for hdfc bank credit card…that sounds way too good, now I am thinking of closing hsbc credit card and opt for this one…

Balance transfer for interest free 60 days @2% processing fee minimum 200.


so there is processing fee for that ? i wasn’t told about the processing fee… is it after interest free 60 days or applicable immediately..

i was thinking like this: lets say if i have avg spend of around 30k rs per month , then instead of paying 30k to credit card payment, i can make an fd for it for 30 days and then will pay with sbi credit card and the payment of sbi card will make after the 30 days fpd will be credited back to acc.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,541
33892
283

@anillahoti bro can u pls tell best petro cards for 8-10k monthly petrol spends??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@rajrocks wrote:

@anillahoti bro can u pls tell best petro cards for 8-10k monthly petrol spends??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Most of the cards offer fuel surcharge waiver but I would suggest below three cards which offer cashback or better rewards as well :

1. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card – My Pick

5% cash back on fuel at all petrol pumps in India. You’ll also receive a 2.5% surcharge reversal and 2.5% cash back on the transaction amount, be it BPCL, IOC, HPCL or Reliance
5% cash back on all telecom payments including phone bills across all service providers, be it Vodafone, Airtel, MTNL , Reliance, BSNL or TATA Indicomm
5% cash back on all utility bill payments, allowing you to save more on electricity, gas and water
Rs.100 spend on all categories except fuel, telecom & utilities = 1 Rewards Points
Minimum transaction amount for cashback eligibility is INR 750
Maximum cashback per transaction is INR 100
Maximum cashback per month is INR 500

There is fees of 499 in first year and 750 2nd year onwards.
Still benefit of ANY petrol pump ANY SWIPE MACHINE plus added advantage of CASHBACK on BILL PAYMENT will make sure you earn & save more than what you spent.

2. IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card

Get Rs 250 worth free fuel on the first spend on your card within 30 days of card issuance
Save over 5% on all your fuel spends at IndianOil outlets
Get 2 Turbo points for every Rs.150 spent at grocery stores and supermarkets. This offer is applicable only at select stores
Get 1 Turbo point on every Rs.150 spent elsewhere
Bonus free fuel worth Rs. 200 is available only with Platinum Card & not Titanium card
Earn bonus free fuel worth Rs.200 for every additional card you take

Free yourself from annual card fees when you spend Rs 30,000 or more in a membership year on your IOC Platinum Credit Card else a fee of Rs 1000 p.a will be applicable at the end of the membership year.

Limitation : Indian Oil Pumps with Citi EDC

3. ICICI BANK HPCL CORAL CREDIT CARD

Enjoy up to 5% savings on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps : Savings of 5% include 2.5% cashback upto a maximum of `100 per month and 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of maximum `4,000 at HPCL petrol pump when the card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
Earn 5 PAYBACK points on every `100** spent at HPCL petrol pumps and 2 PAYBACK points on every `100 spent on regular purchases.
Redeem your points for fuel instantly at HPCL pumps!
Enjoy up to `200 off every month on movie tickets booked using your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card on www.bookmysh...om. The offer is available on a first come first serve basis subject to daily stock availability.
Get complimentary access to airport lounges in India courtesy our network partners

Joining Fee ₹ 199 + service tax
Annual fee ₹ 199 + service tax (NIL when retail spends are greater than ₹ 50,000 in the previous year)

Limitation : HPCL Pumps with ICICI EDC

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,541
33892
283
@anillahoti wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@anillahoti bro can u pls tell best petro cards for 8-10k monthly petrol spends??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Most of the cards offer fuel surcharge waiver but I would suggest below three cards which offer cashback or better rewards as well :

1. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card – My Pick

5% cash back on fuel at all petrol pumps in India. You’ll also receive a 2.5% surcharge reversal and 2.5% cash back on the transaction amount, be it BPCL, IOC, HPCL or Reliance
5% cash back on all telecom payments including phone bills across all service providers, be it Vodafone, Airtel, MTNL , Reliance, BSNL or TATA Indicomm
5% cash back on all utility bill payments, allowing you to save more on electricity, gas and water
Rs.100 spend on all categories except fuel, telecom & utilities = 1 Rewards Points
Minimum transaction amount for cashback eligibility is INR 750
Maximum cashback per transaction is INR 100
Maximum cashback per month is INR 500

There is fees of 499 in first year and 750 2nd year onwards.
Still benefit of ANY petrol pump ANY SWIPE MACHINE plus added advantage of CASHBACK on BILL PAYMENT will make sure you earn & save more than what you spent.

2. IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card

Get Rs 250 worth free fuel on the first spend on your card within 30 days of card issuance
Save over 5% on all your fuel spends at IndianOil outlets
Get 2 Turbo points for every Rs.150 spent at grocery stores and supermarkets. This offer is applicable only at select stores
Get 1 Turbo point on every Rs.150 spent elsewhere
Bonus free fuel worth Rs. 200 is available only with Platinum Card & not Titanium card
Earn bonus free fuel worth Rs.200 for every additional card you take

Free yourself from annual card fees when you spend Rs 30,000 or more in a membership year on your IOC Platinum Credit Card else a fee of Rs 1000 p.a will be applicable at the end of the membership year.

Limitation : Indian Oil Pumps with Citi EDC

3. ICICI BANK HPCL CORAL CREDIT CARD

Enjoy up to 5% savings on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps : Savings of 5% include 2.5% cashback upto a maximum of `100 per month and 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of maximum `4,000 at HPCL petrol pump when the card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
Earn 5 PAYBACK points on every `100** spent at HPCL petrol pumps and 2 PAYBACK points on every `100 spent on regular purchases.
Redeem your points for fuel instantly at HPCL pumps!
Enjoy up to `200 off every month on movie tickets booked using your ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card on www.bookmysh...om. The offer is available on a first come first serve basis subject to daily stock availability.
Get complimentary access to airport lounges in India courtesy our network partners

Joining Fee ₹ 199 + service tax
Annual fee ₹ 199 + service tax (NIL when retail spends are greater than ₹ 50,000 in the previous year)

Limitation : HPCL Pumps with ICICI EDC

thx bro kg… now need to ask the bunk guys which edc machine they use… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Darkstuff96
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
1

great intel buddy

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144
@vipool777 wrote:

@anillahoti wrote:

@vipool777 wrote:

can some1 pls help me with applying for any credit card. i have all the documents. but i dont know wat to do. i m from auranganad(maharashtra)


Go to bankbazaar.com or some other credit card aggregators for easy application.


ty bro will check out

good time to go for CITI bank credit card. There is offer of RS. 1000 CASHBACK for applying online.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,977
17277
144

*Review of RBL Fun Credit Card*+

This offering from RBL is cheapest of its lot as its all other cards are chargeable with high fees.
RBL Fun+ credit card is in collaboration with Bookmyshow, Pizzahut & KFC.
It comes for a fee of Rs. 499 with renewal fee of Rs. 499 every year.

Benefits :
1. Rs. 100 off on instant approval
2. Rs 1000 off on activation usable twice (max 500 in single use)
3. On spending र 5000 every month, you get BookMyShow movie voucher worth र 500 & Pizza Hut or KFC voucher worth र 300
4. If no offer is applicable, at least you will get waiver of convenience fees which is as high as 10% in Maharashtra (Max 100)
5. After applying online from bookmyshow website you will get email in few days for submitting form & documents directly to Delhi address. By doing this you will get Rs 250 BMS voucher additionally by SMS.

In my view if card is seen standalone with its benefits, Fees for 2 years is recovered instantly as you get 100+1000 vouchers.
Plus if you use it for 5000 every month. What you gain is atleast 10% on movies (Rs 500 voucher) and 6% on Pizza Hut / KFC (Rs 300 Voucher) i.e. Total 16%.
As such you get Rs 800 benefits every month.

Now if we come to service part, I have faced issue getting this card.
There was tremendous response to this card looking at features. Bank could not handle pressure and application processing is delayed.
You have to keep patience till tele verification, in person verification & other procedures are completed.
Many of my friend are awaiting at several stages. Few got rejection also.
Dont forget to give salary slip or other card latest statement and DON’T miss verification calls. These will improve your chances of getting card.
Another problem I am facing is non receipt of SMS alert on transaction. Though I am getting email alert. Even OTP sms also coming.

So in nutshell if you are movie freak, you may go for it. Services are not at best but I guess RBL is aggressive and backbone of many wallets so expect improvement.

@ramesh.macc983

My
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

@A2Zdeals , Also are you able to make payment in almost all platforms and payment gateways using this CC or it is restricted ?

Missing