Hotness "AVENGER ENDGAME" 2 FREE TICKETS @ Paytm (Luck...

Hot Deal "AVENGER ENDGAME" 2 FREE TICKETS @ Paytm (Lucky Users)

738°
0
100% OFF 1200.0
Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
 "AVENGER ENDGAME" 2 FREE TICKETS @ Paytm (Lucky Users)
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/m...s/
Only for the residents of Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune

T n C: Please Scroll DOWNhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559868/original/Screenshot_2019-04-06-23-40-47-148_net.one97.paytm.png?1554574485

68 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14

Applicable cinema is 1:30 hrs far from my house, Skipping

Missing
Deal Cadet
305
425
8
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Applicable cinema is 1:30 hrs far from my house, Skipping

same here 2:30 hrs far away

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

same here 2:30 hrs far away

Same here

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Applicable cinema is 1:30 hrs far from my house, Skipping

There is no charge to register, so register and if you are lucky you will get tickets. You can pass the tickets to your relatives or friends if you dont want to go.

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
imrj wrote:

There is no charge to register, so register and if you are lucky you will get tickets. You can pass the tickets to your relatives or friends if you dont want to go.

No relative and friend also, near to that location

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
31
2

I wonder why not in Mumbai!

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

No relative and friend also, near to that location

Give it to me incase I dont get tickets and you do stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
131
1311
14
Expand
imrj wrote:

Give it to me incase I dont get tickets and you do stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Location?

Asa
Deal Major
6,504
21486
251

One or two gets free tickets
Other registered users get exclusive invite to get first show tickets for a min of 500 per ticket b stuck_out_tongue

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Location?

Bangalore

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
getready wrote:

One or two gets free tickets
Other registered users get exclusive invite to get first show tickets for a min of 500 per ticket b stuck_out_tongue

Tickeets are absolutely free. It is mentioned.

Asa
Deal Major
6,504
21486
251
Expand
imrj wrote:

Tickeets are absolutely free. It is mentioned.

Read my comment again
+ Search for similar PayTm offer last year for Infinity war

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
getready wrote:

Read my comment again
+ Search for similar PayTm offer last year for Infinity war

Oh okay let me research.

Or you could help me with some related link to the story

Asa
Deal Major
6,504
21486
251
Expand
imrj wrote:

Oh okay let me research.

Or you could help me with some related link to the story

On mobile, can’t search
BTW your deal is valid but they (PayTm) use this offer as a medium to sell premiere show tickets

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
getready wrote:

On mobile, can’t search
BTW your deal is valid but they (PayTm) use this offer as a medium to sell premiere show tickets

Oh yeah I agree with u, but I talked to my friend and it was like 400 Rs for 4 tickets or so for infinity war IMAX. (Not accurate)

Asa
Deal Major
6,504
21486
251
Expand
imrj wrote:

Oh yeah I agree with u, but I talked to my friend and it was like 400 Rs for 4 tickets or so for infinity war IMAX. (Not accurate)

First show of End Game*
Most Probably, April 25 night show!
And btw here in Bengaluru, the average IMAX ticket cost on Day 1 is around 300

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
getready wrote:

First show of End Game*
Most Probably, April 25 night show!
And btw here in Bengaluru, the average IMAX ticket cost on Day 1 is around 300

Last year I paid ₹650 for IMAX Infinity war scream scream

Images
Deal Cadet
113
120
1

https://paytm.com/offer/movies/avengers-first-d...

Terms and conditions :
This campaign is applicable on the first day first show of the movie ”Avengers: Endgame” at the following cinemas:
CITY CINEMA
Delhi PVR Logix City Centre IMAX, Noida
Bengaluru Cinepolis IMAX Forum Shantiniketan
Pune Cinepolis IMAX Westend Mall, Pune
Registration does not guarantee seats at the first day first show of Avengers: Endgame
Only interested users who register with their PayTM registered numbers will be considered eligible for the campaign
Interested users are required to register on the link on Paytm platform to be eligible for the offer
Only users who have registered during the offer period stand a chance to win free couple tickets
Only registered Paytm users will be considered eligible for the offer
Paytm shall select winners from the following cities only – Delhi, Bengaluru, and Pune
Each winner will receive couple movie tickets for the first day first show of Avengers: Endgame at the cinemas listed above
This offer is valid for a limited period only
This offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/offers/promotion running on Paytm Platform
Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

Registered, hope to win lucky draw plus1

Detective pikachu
Deal Newbie
57
67
1

3 cinemas only confused

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
htzaz wrote:

Registered, hope to win lucky draw plus1

Best of luck !!

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
detectivepikachu wrote:

3 cinemas only confused

Only one theatre in 4 cities

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
masumshah59838 wrote:

I wonder why not in Mumbai!

Mumbai theatre also added

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560578/original/Screenshot_2019-04-10-20-39-21-231_net.one97.paytm.png?1554916056

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4

Did anybody receive anything?

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
560
24

I received the sms today

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
amol222 wrote:

I received the sms today

Share screenshot please.

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
31
2

If any1 could not make it for Mumbai.. Please let me knw.. I did not get any sms regarding same! So!

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
94
205
4
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

No relative and friend also, near to that location

Did you got the SMS from paytm ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
31
2
Expand
imrj wrote:

Did you got the SMS from paytm ?

+1

Missing