Myntra gv back in stock at normal rate | 250 fo...

Myntra gv back in stock at normal rate | 250 for 500 points | 500 for 1000 points

224°
Images
Deal Subedar
93
2765
33
Myntra gv back in stock at normal rate | 250 for 500 points | 500 for 1000 points
Deal Expired

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/...rs


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601157/original/20200104_082958.jpg?1578106986https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601158/original/20200104_082912.jpg?1578107001

Expired 8 days
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
237
380
11

Link?

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
339
5907
41

Bro, Will there be any games to earn insider points? I wanted to get 1000 voucher but even stuff my points are still so far away 😣

Images
Deal Subedar
93
2765
33
rini50 wrote:

Bro, Will there be any games to earn insider points? I wanted to get 1000 voucher but even stuff my points are still so far away 😣

Yes, available
https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider?cache...se

Images
Deal Subedar
93
2765
33
Expand
rini50 wrote:

i mean like the games that gave instant 600 points one? not the daily 10 points one

Oh no those are only available during eors sale, which happens to be in june/july and december.

Photo
Deal Newbie
57
26
0

i am getting error message “Hourly limit reached” while claiming

Images
Deal Subedar
93
2765
33
akhil5386 wrote:

i am getting error message “Hourly limit reached” while claiming

Yes bro i was getting same msg earlier in the morning. Tried 10 mins later, and it got redeemed

Photo
Deal Newbie
57
26
0
Expand
Awake wrote:

Yes bro i was getting same msg earlier in the morning. Tried 10 mins later, and it got redeemed

thanks

Images %288%29
Deal Subedar
228
2849
118

Everyone earning Magicpin points. But how to get them??

Images
Deal Subedar
93
2765
33
virus wrote:

Everyone earning Magicpin points. But how to get them??

Myntra insider points not magicpin points. U get 10% myntra points for shopping at myntra

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
135
0
Expand
Awake wrote:

Myntra insider points not magicpin points. U get 10% myntra points for shopping at myntra

@awake do u need Myntra credit
I have rs 3100 credit

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
56
1

got 250 vaucher in 13 accounts stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
all vaucher redeem in 1 main account….. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

20190107134608 1
Shopping Friend
241
12299
164
pbhavin21061989130 wrote:

got 250 vaucher in 13 accounts stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
all vaucher redeem in 1 main account….. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

flushed how you collected that much points
Missing
Deal Newbie
59
56
1
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:
flushed how you collected that much points

simply everyday 10 to 20 point can’t miss single day and some point for shopping

Missing