Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Myntra Shout & Earn Upto 150 Bonus Points Per Referral

Myntra Shout & Earn Upto 150 Bonus Points Per Referral

1741°
99% OFF 150.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.mynt...om

pm me for Referral link

U will get a Scratch card & will get Upto 150 Myntra Bonus points

10% of the Bonus points can be used in single order

Use it during EORS

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598279/medium/6318764Screenshot-2019-12-13-02-29-40-531-com-myntra-android.jpg?1576184425

Expired

Deal Wiki

103 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Pm fast

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

pm me for referral code

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Where to find it in app? This shout and earn

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

pm me please

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Pm me for link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can myntra points and Coupon be used at same order?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

pm me the link please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm Me For The Link.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

pm me for the link

Link Copied

;(

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for the link I got 61points

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for link I got 61 myntra points

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Max 500
10% usable
Self refer in same phone working!
Made 500 in 5 mins.
No more qs.

Link Copied

Does self referral require multiple accounts?

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

What’s the expiry of points.

Used last week and got points which expired next day itself pensive

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Till 25th December

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Pm me for the link

Link Copied

link

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Can you pm me . I will send

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get upto ₹150 for each friend that clicks and visits the MYNTRA sale! Your friend gets upto ₹150 too!

click on the below link:-
https://www.myntra.com/shoutnearn...er

Invite & Earn (19th-25th Dec)
Invite your friends to the End Of Reason Sale and earn up to ₹150 per friend when they visit for the first time during the sale using the link. Your friend can win up to ₹150 too! You can earn upto a total of ₹500 by inviting your friends through Shout & Earn.
Purchase & Redeem (22nd-25th Dec)
Select the Myntra Points option during checkout. You can claim up to 10% of your total cart value. Myntra Points expire at 11:59pm on 25th Dec’19.
How to Use
Once you have earned some Myntra Points by referring your friends, simply apply them through a checkbox at the transaction page when you checkout.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro check pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey @ashwiniii i got 25 rs from your reffral out of 150 pensive ,, but please tell honestly how much you got wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got Rs37 from yours bro…thanks

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just click the below link :-

https://www.myntra.com/shoutnearn...er

Tnc-

:Referral Program:

Myntra is offering the Participant with a unique link to encourage engagement on the Platform and to gain rewards (“Myntra Points”). Under this Program, a Participant can share a unique referral link inviting users to the Platform. In the event, an existing user visits the Platform using a unique referral link for the first time during the Offer Period (defined below) or a new user signs up on the Platform using the unique referral link; both the Participant and the Invitee shall be rewarded Myntra Points (“Offer”). An “Invitee” under this Offer is defined as someone who hasn’t visited the Platform during the Offer Period (defined below). Myntra points to be given to the Participants and Invitee will be ranging from 20-200 as a surprise offer with the addition of a scratch card layer. This Offer is available from 20:00 hours on 19th December, 2019 till 23:59 hours of 25th December, 2019 (“Offer Period”). All Myntra Points earned during the Offer Period can be used for redemption against the order at the time of purchasing the products and if not redeemed during the Offer Period, shall expire at the end date of the Offer Period.

Every Participant on the Platform will be allowed to send unique links to other users during the Offer Period. A Participant can send a unique link to multiple users and attain rewards.

Other terms:

Myntra, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Participant/ Invitee from the benefits of this Offer, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer. The decision of Myntra in this regard shall be final and binding on the Participant/ Invitee.
Myntra Points cannot be settled in lieu of cash. Any claim or request towards encashment of Myntra Points shall not be entertained in any manner whatsoever.
For availing any of the coupons mentioned above, the terms and conditions of the respective coupon available at will apply to the Participants in addition to these terms and conditions.
Myntra reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change, modify, add, delete or remove portions of the terms and conditions of the Offer, at any time without any prior written notice to the Participant/ Invitee. The decision of Myntra in this regard shall be final and binding on the Participant or Invitee.
This is a limited period offer.
This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of the Participant or Invitee shall be 18 (eighteen) years.
Further, this Offer is conducted on a best efforts basis and shall not, under any circumstances, be construed as any kind of guarantee or warranty or representations or covenants of any nature whatsoever.
During the Offer Period, Myntra Points can be redeemed by the Participant and/ or Invitee only by selecting the “Apply Myntra Points” on the payments’ checkout page at the time of purchasing products on the Platform, subject to maximum of 10% of the transaction value on each order.
The redeemed Myntra Points will not be automatically applied at the time of checkout and the Participant/Invitee shall have to manually select “Apply Myntra Points”. Myntra shall not entertain any claim or request towards redemption of the Myntra Points in case the Participant/ Invitee does not select the “Apply Myntra Points” on the payments’ checkout page at the time of purchasing products on the Platform.
Myntra retains the right to share any and all data received from the Participant or Invitee under this Offer or anywhere captured on the Platform, with third parties for the sake of analysis and the Participant/ Invitee explicitly consents to the same.
A Participant/ Invitee can combine this Offer with other discounts available on the Platform during the Offer Period.
This Offer shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Myntra with no prior intimation to the Participant/Invitees. The decision of Myntra in th

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599053/medium/Screenshot_20191220-065939_Myntra.jpg?1576806215

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

@admin @bumblefoot referal link spoted

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Pmme

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Repost
https://ddime.i...jF

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Rs. 149 delivery charges!!! For order below 1199…that sucks!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm

Link Copied

Sent

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm

Link Copied

Sent

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@bumblefoot why you are changing referral link in deal wiki? first Rosh_0007 did it now you again changed it. are all admins going to put their link or what? since its 500 per user better you remove it and let other users earn it.

Link Copied

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me myntra referral

Link Copied

Sent

replyuser
Click here to reply