WHÀTS CALL APP FREE CALL'S WORLD WIDE,HURRY UP!!

WHÀTS CALL APP FREE CALL'S WORLD WIDE,HURRY UP!!

Missing
suspended
0
90
100
2

Enjoy Calls that are Truly FREE: Call home and abroad with no extra charges.Caller ID and Call Block: Identify unknown calls and block fraud/harassment calls.Instantly identifies caller info and effectively block out harassing calls.Unlimited FREE Call Credits: Just complete these simple offers and earn call credits to call non-WhatsCall users for FREE! You can receive up to 30 mins calling time each day easily by clicking ads, watching videos and inviting friends.WhatsCall to WhatsCall is Credit-Free: Calling online WhatsCall user is CREDIT-FREE. Invite friends to use WhatsCall and enjoy high quality online calling with them for free using Wi-Fi. Besides, you can call any mobile/landline numbers in more than 230 countries with free calling credits.High Quality Voice Calls: In conjunction with the world’s leading companies, powered by advanced voice coding and decoding technology, WhatsCall takes pride in the innovation and optimization of IP-PSTN call quality, allowing our users to make high quality phone and video calls at low rates.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Vuns+ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
415
2526
69

@tejeshwer member since march, posted 3 times, all in threads started by @shiav who joined in march too

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
0
7248
76
@saharamah wrote:

@tejeshwer member since march, posted 3 times, all in threads started by @shiav who joined in march too


So what?

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
415
2526
69
@ravi wrote:

@saharamah wrote:

@tejeshwer member since march, posted 3 times, all in threads started by @shiav who joined in march too


So what?

Dont be naive. Probably are 2 ids of the same guy, posting from 1 id, promoting from another

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
0
7248
76
@saharamah wrote:

@ravi wrote:

@saharamah wrote:

@tejeshwer member since march, posted 3 times, all in threads started by @shiav who joined in march too


So what?

Dont be naive. Probably are 2 ids of the same guy, posting from 1 id, promoting from another


Are you nuts? The app is from Cheetah Mobile Cloud (NYSE:CMCM) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Seems like you just bought a smartphone

Missing