Bigbazaar 500 Payback points on 1000 purchase

Bigbazaar 500 Payback points on 1000 purchase

44°
Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5609
245

Shop @ Bigbazaar and get 500 Payback points on 1000 purchase
Valid till 26-Oct-2014

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/382188/medium/1679969-image.jpg?1481012513

PS: Please note this point from agrawalb bhai.. http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-in-sto...
ICICI has started charging 25+Service Tax for each redemption of payback points..So redeem your Payback points wisely!!

  • In Others
  • Expired almost 4 years
15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Capture
Deal Lieutenant
17
740
6034
97

cant see activation offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
576
28

500 payback points equals 125 rupees?

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5609
245
pranav01 wrote:

cant see activation offer


This offer need not be activated..
Simply swipe your payback card, after purchasing more than 1000 from bigbazaar stores.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5609
245
schumacher wrote:

500 payback points equals 125 rupees?


Yes we can say that,, https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Index
Critic
10
892
10218
209
schumacher wrote:

500 payback points equals 125 rupees?


yup. Basically 12.5% discount. Quite good. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
82
8

Yes…But recently ICICI bank has started charging 25 +SC for each redemption of points in Payback….So use effectively

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5609
245
agrawalb wrote:

Yes…But recently ICICI bank has started charging 25 +SC for each redemption of points in Payback….So use effectively


OMG!!! I didnt know that…
Thanks a lot for this info bro… Karma added for the Info!!..
This is really ridiculous right? 25+SC for each redemption!!!..
ICICI sometimes s****ks!!

Missing
suspended
0
51
20
0

Thanks for sharing this..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37

Anyone received?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37
agrawalb wrote:

Yes…But recently ICICI bank has started charging 25 +SC for each redemption of points in Payback….So use effectively


Applicable since June 2014. But i think applicable only if redeemed via ICICI, no amount charged on redeeming directly at Ebay/Jabong.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
390
6

I used in BogBazar and is charged by 25+3 after 2 months

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37
shashikesh wrote:

I used in BogBazar and is charged by 25+3 after 2 months


Standalone payback card or payback number printed on the credit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
390
6

Payback no printed on credit card.
blockquote>*@disclaimer wrote:*<br /><br /><blockquote>*shashikesh wrote:@*

I used in BogBazar and is charged by 25+3 after 2 months
Standalone payback card or payback number printed on the credit card?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37
shashikesh wrote:

Payback no printed on credit card.
blockquote>*@disclaimer wrote:*<br /><br /><blockquote>*shashikesh wrote:@*

I used in BogBazar and is charged by 25+3 after 2 months


Standalone payback card or payback number printed on the credit card?

Then try if Payback is willing to send you a standalone card(same number) and try redeeming using that.

Missing