gym membership in delhi for 1 year at 3k

gym membership in delhi for 1 year at 3k

  • 586 Views
  • 8 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
0
560
2

in east delhi a gym named “young india” promoting & helping people for their new year resolution to stay fit.
last year i.e. in 2015 they charged 2015 for complete 1 year membership.
this year they increased the amount to Rs. 3000. i.e. 250 p.m.
photographs will be posted by evening.
further just dial link : http://www.justdial.com/Delhi/Young-India-Healt...

you may contact them & ask for the same offer.
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
0
560
2

kiska dil tod dia mene jo VD ho rhe h…

Images
suspended
2
140
1338
12
@piyush_thinkfear221 wrote:

kiska dil tod dia mene jo VD ho rhe h…

bro..dimers are biased..i am sure agr yeh post koi accha dimer karta then isko vote up and fpd suggestion milta

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Last year Rs. 2015 and this year Rs. 3000. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
0
560
2
@Joker wrote:

Last year Rs. 2015 and this year Rs. 3000. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


yaa Rs. 2015 seems them pretty low for a year membership.

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
0
560
2
@piyush_thinkfear221 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Last year Rs. 2015 and this year Rs. 3000. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


yaa Rs. 2015 seems them pretty low for a year membership.


promote this thread, if seems useful to you!!!

Missing