LIVE - Unlimited Pizza Hut Party- 13th ,20th,27...

LIVE - Unlimited Pizza Hut Party- 13th ,20th,27th November & 4th,11th,18th 25th december 2015

759°
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
523
190
43371
249

Get Ready for Unlimited Pizza Hut Party on 13th,20th,27th, November 2015& 4th,11th,18th,25th december 2015 at selected pizza hut stores. Enjoy unlimited pan pizzas and garlic bread.Offer valid on select medium pizzas only. Offer valid per person. No sharing allowed. Valid only on Fridays. Limited period offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, meal deal or discounts. Valid only in dine-in, at select Pizza Hut restaurants. Not valid in delivery & takeaway outlets. Taxes as applicable. 10% service charge extra. Images are for illustration purpose only. Pizza Hut reserves the right to modify or withdraw the offer without any prior notice. Prices may vary by city.
In all participating stores – Offer includes Unlimited Pan Pizzas & Garlic Bread(plain). Add Unlimited Pepsi @99. In Mumbai, Bangalore, Gujarat & Pune – Veg offer is @239 & non-veg offer is @299. Prices are inclusive of taxes. In Delhi & Kolkata – veg offer is 249 & non-veg offer is 299. In Hyderabad & Chennai, Veg offer is 199 and non-veg offer is 249. Taxes as applicable. 10% service charge extra.
List of Participating Stores:-http://www.pizzahut.co.in/dinein/Unlimited_Pizz...

Source:-http://www.pizzahut.co.in/dinein/ind...hp
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/312076/medium/27442641.png?1480987641

  • In Others
  • Expired over 2 years
54 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
523
190
43371
249

RESERVED

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

RESERVED

To change system of dd i created this thread


Sir,
You did this to spam the forum and not for changing the system https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Please care to explain that you are talking about which system to be changed ?
Seems like you are not satisfied with our great admin team community-driven decisions .
This is not the way of getting answer to your issue.
Please create new thread in Issues or Dost & Dimes Section.

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
523
190
43371
249

@vijayho Hello how it can be a spam i posted a deal which is upcoming..

I am not a KID…..To create a thread and Ask for FPD credit…

DD admin team knows about my contribution to DD

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31151
265

Great share appreciated bro.

Suggested
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/DesiDime.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/you%20rock.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/luRrt.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/KK3an.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/congrats.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22506
213

VU n S https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158

Get Ready for Unlimited Pizza Hut Party on 13th November 2015 at selected pizza hut stores. Enjoy unlimited pan pizzas and garlic bread.Offer valid on select medium pizzas only. Offer valid per person. No sharing allowed. Valid only on Fridays. Limited period offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, meal deal or discounts. Valid only in dine-in, at select Pizza Hut restaurants. Not valid in delivery & takeaway outlets. Taxes as applicable. 10% service charge extra. Images are for illustration purpose only. Pizza Hut reserves the right to modify or withdraw the offer without any prior notice. Prices may vary by city.
In all participating stores – Offer includes Unlimited Pan Pizzas & Garlic Bread(plain). Add Unlimited Pepsi @99. In Mumbai, Bangalore, Gujarat & Pune – Veg offer is @239 & non-veg offer is @299. Prices are inclusive of taxes. In Delhi & Kolkata – veg offer is 249 & non-veg offer is 299. In Hyderabad & Chennai, Veg offer is 199 and non-veg offer is 249. Taxes as applicable. 10% service charge extra.
List of Participating Stores – http://www.pizzahut.co.in/dinein/Unlimited_Pizz...
Source- http://www.pizzahut.co.in/dinein/ind...hp

Thumbimgcrop 1444765785715
Deal Subedar
0
55
1304
9

Sir VUnS ☺

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
15
22395
159

Vu

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
30
3512
39

Channel Alert Sent- Unlimited Pizza hut party on 13 Nov, taste them all
UniqueDeals- Subscribe Here

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@devashi wrote:

REMOVED


Mam,
This deal comes every friday and our great admin team promotes this deal to front page every friday as its really an great deal.
Admin Team can’t consider that thread because suppose if that thread will be considered then lots of threads will be created in very advance for each future friday date that will ultimately result in spamming.
I don’t know why OP of thread wants to invite spamming by doing things like that one.
I post this deal as a reminder for great desidimers to not forget this deal and admin team have no issue in promoting this deal every week and giving credit if great desidimers like this deal..
If OP of that thread wants the credit then why don’t he/she compete in posting this deal first every friday rather then doing things like that one.
Hope you understand me and reply me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

19441845 729626257224016 28382961098655308 o
Deal Major
101
15
22395
159
@vijayho wrote:

@devashi wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Mam,
This deal comes every friday and our great admin team promotes this deal to front page every friday as its really an great deal.
Admin Team can’t consider that thread because suppose if that thread will be considered then lots of threads will be created in very advance for each future friday date that will ultimately result in spamming.
I don’t know why OP of thread wants to invite spamming by doing things like that one.
I post this deal as a reminder for great desidimers to not forget this deal and admin team have no issue in promoting this deal every week and giving credit..
If OP of that thread wants the credit then why don’t he/she compete in posting this deal first every friday rather then doing things like that one.Hope you understand me and reply me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


_ sorry buddy.. I just posted for a upcmng review.. Not any point regarding repost and all.
P.S Vu and kg buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
6
208
2844
53

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@Sudhir G wrote:

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst


Do you see any change in quality or service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Everything was same in my case and I really enjoyed this unlimited pizza party https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
6
208
2844
53

@vijayho went today to pizza party in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh they made me to wait for 1hr later asked for water they ignored me and asked again they brought tap water :| and I gave 5 little app pizza hut gv and they took 40mins(asked me how I got those bla bla) to redeem and asked me to give positive rating there itself i was like WTF and told them ill give online feedback and came out

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@Sudhir G wrote:

@vijayho went today to pizza party in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh they made me to wait for 1hr later asked for water they ignored me and asked again they brought tap water :| and I gave 5 little app pizza hut gv and they took 40mins(asked me how I got those bla bla) to redeem and asked me to give positive rating there itself i was like WTF and told them ill give online feedback and came out


Sir, its really shocking and I never faced issue like this one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
They never treated like this to me .Did you discussed about this issue to their Manager(you must ask them for compensation) ?
I think that it was totally a misbehave done with you and you must contact their contact support number 39883988 so that this type of issue doesn’t happens again with you.
Please tell me if I can help you in any way because they never treated like this to me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1196
21
@vijayho wrote:

@Sudhir G wrote:

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst


Do you see any change in quality or service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Everything was same in my case and I really enjoyed this unlimited pizza party https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


What are the different pizzas they gonna serve unlimited? can we combine little vouchers with this offer?

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@batman wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Sudhir G wrote:

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst


Do you see any change in quality or service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Everything was same in my case and I really enjoyed this unlimited pizza party https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


What are the different pizzas they gonna serve unlimited? can we combine little vouchers with this offer?


Yes Sir you can use little voucher as payment mode.
They will provide you unlimited pan pizzas (Check out their website) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158

@Nigel @anthrax.ut @MJ911
Sir,
I posted this deal in right section i.e Hot Deals- In Store but now you have merged my thread with one of the spamming thread created in wrong section. (If you will give credit to RajaSekhar Sir then lots of more thread will be created in advance that will ultimately result in spamming.)
Please revert back the changes that you have made by merging my thread with thread i.e showing in wrong section plus giving message of spamming.

Thank You https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

Not valid in jaipur. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
523
190
43371
249

@vijayho If any. Directly ping admin team Don’t say my thread SPAM

Its very irritating with the Word SPAM i am not a spammer..

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

Yea food related offer does not come to jaipur easily, time to change city https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

@vijayho If any. Directly ping admin team Don’t say my thread SPAM

Its very irritating with the Word SPAM i am not a spammer..


For your kind information, my thread was merged by admin sir after you commented in my thread one word i.e – REPOST
I don’t like anyone like you saying wrong about my thread without valid reason.
Just due to your that comment one of our admin sir gone into confusion and didn’t realise that what will be an upcoming impact if your thread will be promoted.
Now I will say that you have created a spamming thread not once but twice because just due to you my perfect thread got merged in wrong section with spamming thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1196
21
@vijayho wrote:

@batman wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Sudhir G wrote:

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst


Do you see any change in quality or service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Everything was same in my case and I really enjoyed this unlimited pizza party https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


What are the different pizzas they gonna serve unlimited? can we combine little vouchers with this offer?


Yes Sir you can use little voucher as payment mode.
They will provide you unlimited pan pizzas (Check out their website) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How does this work? I mean, do we just show up at pizza hut on offer day and tell them that we woulld like to have this offer or do we need to anything else in advance?

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
158
@batman wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@batman wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Sudhir G wrote:

worst offer afaik.. same pizza and service became worst


Do you see any change in quality or service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Everything was same in my case and I really enjoyed this unlimited pizza party https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


What are the different pizzas they gonna serve unlimited? can we combine little vouchers with this offer?


Yes Sir you can use little voucher as payment mode.
They will provide you unlimited pan pizzas (Check out their website) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How does this work? I mean, do we just show up at pizza hut on offer day and tell them that we woulld like to have this offer or do we need to anything else in advance?


Sir,
Just walk to your nearest pizza hut and ask them that you want to avail unlimited pizza party offer and pay the amount using your vouchers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Baba
523
190
43371
249

LIVE

Missing