Hotness 1 PLUS Dual23 in-ear wired headphone. Get 3 mon...

Hot Deal 1 PLUS Dual23 in-ear wired headphone. Get 3 month gaana plus subscription worth 199 for free

514°
133
87% OFF 999.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5

https://paytmmall.com/1-plus-dual23-in-ear-wire...=
Good earphone with 3 month gaana plus subscription is almost free.

Expiring In 18 days
23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
112
73
3

Waste bassless earphone…got it for 70rs on AliExpress, same model with many marketing names

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Also, 3 month gaanA subscription is available for free on paytm

Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5
musicaddictnibba307 wrote:

Also, 3 month gaanA subscription is available for free on paytm

Yes. Its a good deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5
flawlessking wrote:

Waste bassless earphone…got it for 70rs on AliExpress, same model with many marketing names

It would have definitely been a disastrous deal. But if you are looking for gaana deal then the earphone is almost free.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
531
12

So basically it’s like , listen to gaana for 3 months using these earphones , because these just last for 3 months? or even worse you will throw them away instantly after hearing the sound quality?

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
20
0
flawlessking wrote:

Waste bassless earphone…got it for 70rs on AliExpress, same model with many marketing names

Go for awei brand, its good

Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5
jileg wrote:

So basically it’s like , listen to gaana for 3 months using these earphones , because these just last for 3 months? or even worse you will throw them away instantly after hearing the sound quality?

Did you ever owned them?
Do u have any idea about the sound quality?
How can you be so sure about it?
Are you looking for beats or bose like quality in 139₹? laughing

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0

Bad

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
531
12
Expand
Nasir27 wrote:

Did you ever owned them?
Do u have any idea about the sound quality?
How can you be so sure about it?
Are you looking for beats or bose like quality in 139₹? laughing

I am sure it sounds bad because it just costs 139/-.
Do you expect good quality sound from 139/- pair?

Lion 3576045  340
Deal Cadet
176
221
2
musicaddictnibba307 wrote:

Also, 3 month gaanA subscription is available for free on paytm

you will get it free there are many tricks. I have 1 year subs still I won’ use gaana

Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5
Expand
jileg wrote:

I am sure it sounds bad because it just costs 139/-.
Do you expect good quality sound from 139/- pair?

I don’t think the price can ever judge the quality of any product.

Missing
Deal Cadet
164
305
4

I can’t understand why people are promoting useless deals and telling those are VFM! For those people, buy this stuff and I am sure you will change your stand. Never buy an unbranded stuff not from Paytm, not from Ali. You sure going to repent!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

Ordered 1 vu+

Man
Deal Subedar
124
1480
106
Expand
sunilbattu.chd542 wrote:

Go for awei brand, its good

I have used Awei Earphones in the past. They sound good but won’t last long. But definitely worth the price for 6 months usage. Better buy original JBL, Sony, Realme, Senheiser, SkullCandy, Boat, Beats, Samsung or AKG, etc earphones. All of them come from low to mid price range. They sound better and are durable then these cheap earphones.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
531
12
Expand
Nasir27 wrote:

I don’t think the price can ever judge the quality of any product.

You are right but not completely.
You are right after a point, let’s say, 5000/-.
Because let’s again say, it costs 4000/- to make a really good pair and they can sell them for 5000/- or even 20000/-
So that’s when you can day price is not proportional to performance.

But can you say the same with 150/- earphones ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
69
1
Expand
Nasir27 wrote:

It would have definitely been a disastrous deal. But if you are looking for gaana deal then the earphone is almost free.

Try predcred app u can get Gaana for free for an year with each account

Missing
suspended
50
20
2

I am sure the sound is worst.

Missing
suspended
50
20
2

Does it come with a warranty ? is it suitable for i phones ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
218
202
5
sakaashu wrote:

Does it come with a warranty ? is it suitable for i phones ?

It does come with a month repair and replacement on-site warranty. And it has a 3.5 mm jack.

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
0

Poor quality

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0
_KitKat_ wrote:

Poor quality

No . recieved one today. The earphones have a very good sound quality. And the built quality is also great. plus1
In 139₹ its a good deal .

Missing