Hotness 1 Year SBC Grofers Membership For Free - 100% C...

Hot Deal 1 Year SBC Grofers Membership For Free - 100% Cashback

382°
0
100% OFF 449.0
Jqwp6erl 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
5
4046
27
1 Year SBC Grofers Membership For Free - 100% Cashback


Get FREE 1 yr membership worth Rs.449 Code : SBC100 + 1Yr Eros Subscription


Get FREE 6 months membership worth Rs.249 Code : SBC50

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589903/medium/6168513Screenshot-2019-10-11-00-22-17-350-com-grofers-customerapp.jpg?1570733644

  • Cashback will be in the form of Orange Cash
  • Expiring In 27 days
39 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Kindly mention that the cashback will be in the form of Orange Cash which is useless

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,183
60425
520

Orange cash

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205

Showing Grofers Cash in coupon page

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,183
60425
520
Archie wrote:

Showing Grofers Cash in coupon page

You will get Orange cash. Same happened last time

Jqwp6erl 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
5
4046
27
Expand
avgn wrote:

You will get Orange cash. Same happened last time

Last time.I got in Grofers Wallet as Grofers Cash but this time showing Orange Cash

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Its Grofers cash plus you get an Eros subscription for 1 year as well

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205
Expand
avgn wrote:

You will get Orange cash. Same happened last time

However Grofers Cash and Oange cash is different right? We can take a screenshot and raise complaint .

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
318
9478
127

It’s showing normal cashback for me.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589906/original/Screenshot_20191011_004207_com.android.chrome.jpg?1570735138

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
205

Wait till tomorrow before buying. It will get clear. If orange cash then it’s waste.

Jqwp6erl 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
5
4046
27
esakkiraja wrote:

It’s showing normal cashback for me.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589906/original/Screenshot_20191011_004207_com.android.chrome.jpg?1570735138

Try and then share the final result.

24591 2 avengers
Deal Cadet
346
705
9

If anyone is taking risk.
One tip

Try sending money in phonepe and you get 50% upto 100

Club this

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
318
9478
127
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

Try and then share the final result.

Yes, order placed. let’s see.

Jqwp6erl 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
5
4046
27
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

Yes, order placed. let’s see.

MESSAGE showing Grofer Cash but T&c showing Orange Cash. Little bit confusion

Screenshot 2017 02 11 12 15 24
Deal Cadet
300
911
15

Order summary shows normal cashback.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
318
9478
127
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

MESSAGE showing Grofer Cash but T&c showing Orange Cash. Little bit confusion

Yes, after order delivery also showing green cash.
Will wait till morning for cashback. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589909/original/Screenshot_20191011_005732.jpg?1570735713

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,183
60425
520
Expand
Archie wrote:

However Grofers Cash and Oange cash is different right? We can take a screenshot and raise complaint .

Go through this thread . And I will repeat what I said last time
Grofers is no Amazon . They cannot afford to give things for free.

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Is it Orange or grofer cash?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Shivdealhunter wrote:

Try and then share the final result.

Placed the order along with some product as cash on delivery…. Till the time will chat with customer care and be clear whether will receive grofers cash or not

Jqwp6erl 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
5
4046
27
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

Yes, after order delivery also showing green cash.
Will wait till morning for cashback. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589909/original/Screenshot_20191011_005732.jpg?1570735713

Great! But big risk

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Whatever_It_Takes wrote:

If anyone is taking risk.
One tip

Try sending money in phonepe and you get 50% upto 100

Club this

Friends don’t try phone pe option if you need eros membership. That is only applicable for android app based orders ios and web not applicable, please read terms and condition of offer .

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

Guys if u click banner it’s showing orange cash… https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589913/original/Screenshot_2019-10-11-05-37-14-181_com.grofers.customerapp.png?1570752562

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589919/original/Screenshot_20191011-064743_Grofers.jpg?1570756746It is showing as normal cash back. Anyway i will be waiting  for tomorrow to purchase whether it is organe cash back/ grofer cash back

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It orange cash

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
sanny197828 wrote:

Guys if u click banner it’s showing orange cash… https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589913/original/Screenshot_2019-10-11-05-37-14-181_com.grofers.customerapp.png?1570752562

Yes its orange cash

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
Expand
polko wrote:

Yes its orange cash

And u have to shop every month using orange cash…else 300 oc will expire every month…so it’s totally waste…

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
188
0

True. There is no free lunch. OC expire is true waste

Missing