Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
10% CashBack Upto 1000 at Specific Merchants(Amazon,Flipkart,Ola and Many More) Using Amex Card

10% CashBack Upto 1000 at Specific Merchants(Amazon,Flipkart,Ola and Many More) Using Amex Card

4197°
10% OFF 10000.0
Deal Subedar
NewLife

https://merchantgeo.secure.force.com/enroll/Enr...

The following Offer Terms are specific to the Offer above:
The offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose Accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember for the purpose of this Offer means a person holding a Card issued in India by American Express Banking Corp., except American Express Corporate Cards
Registration is mandatory for the Cardmembers to avail the Offer. Only in case of registration and subsequent qualification basis eligible spends on the registered Card, the Cardmember will receive the cashback. Supplementary Card would be treated as a separate Card and would have to be registered separately.
Flat 10% cashback upto Rs. 1000 per Card is applicable for purchases made during offer period on the below merchant partners :
Amazon.in
Flipkart
Jabong
Myntra
Swiggy
BookMyShow
Ola
Uber
Grofers

The offer is applicable for the purchases made on both website and mobile app of the above mentioned merchant partners.
This Offer is valid from 12th April 2018 to 15th June 2018 (inclusive of both days), hereafter referred to as “Offer period”.
Flat 10% cashback upto Rs. 1,000 per Card is applicable on total spends done on all the partner merchants during the offer period and not applicable on a “per merchant partner” basis
There is no minimum spend threshold, however the maximum cashback is limited to Rs. 1000 per Card during the offer period.
The eligible cashback shall be processed as statement credit to eligible Cardmember’s Card Account statement. Statement credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 15th June, 2018.
Offer is only applicable to spend made in Indian Rupee (INR) on the Card, which has been registered for the offer
The offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery or Pay-on-delivery transactions.
A rewarded Statement credit may be reversed, if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
Spend must be billed to your Card account by 15th June, 2018 to be eligible for this offer. If the merchant partner does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer
This promotion is intended for the recipient of the offer promotion e-mail only.
To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative, wallet payment or other payment methods is available.
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary
American Express is neither responsible for availability of goods/services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer
American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to cashback not received on or before 15th October, 2018.

Link Received in Email : http://email.americanexpress.com/a/hBa1NuABl0Yr...

Expired

Deal Wiki

201 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I called Amex about this offer. They were aware of the campaign and told me that it would be sent to the selected customers. But, they are very much aware of the offer. But, he could not verify if the URL which I got is genuine or not.

I went ahead and registered, got the confirmation mail from [email protected].

Hoping its genuine.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did any one in this forum thread got mail from Amex about this offer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No..

But after registering got email..

Link Copied

Yes.. It is genuine offer..

Link Copied

Yes.. It is genuine offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Let me talk to Campaign manager…

Link Copied

Who is he bro, is he is UR uncle who works in American Express, just kidding stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Registered and instantly received an email from Amex network.com about the offer confirmation on car. So seems genuine. Let’s see if someone receives the cashback.

Link Copied

Generally Amex offers will never be user specific.. at least in my past 2-3 years exp.. let us know.. if any one got CB, who didnt receive a mail.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working, thank you lol

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great , vu
Can we buy Amazon / Flipkart GC using this offer

Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

C. Transactions that are not eligible

The following transactions are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer:
transactions where you do not spend directly with the merchant (for example, if you buy the merchant’s goods through a third party department store);
transactions processed through a third party payment processor (for example, PayPal);
transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded;
transactions where the merchant does not pass on the information we need to process it properly within the offer period (for example, when their payment systems are down and they cannot process the transaction electronically)
transactions where you buy a gift card, store credit or a voucher.

Seems gc not included

Link Copied

Received cashback
The offer is genuine wink

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great, did you bought some goods or gift card

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Thanks @NewLife for the offer.

Txn date is 24th April
Got CB on 25th April

Vunkg to u.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Did you receive email from Amex about this offer?

View 11 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applicable on Gift cards?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

the big question on all minds – gcs, pay balance

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is this applicable on adding ola money?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pro tip : Spread out the 10k transaction in multiple parts of minimum 1k each if you are using Amex MRCC (4 ) or Amex Gold charge (6) to get the monthly bonus 1k points

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for posting. Just registered, do I get a confirmation email or something post registering?

Link Copied

Yes, you might have already received an email confirming the same

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got cb on first amazon transaction (gc) for main and supp card. But havent received any on subsequent trans. at amzn. Also, not received for uber trans.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone added olamoney and got CB?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like they are no longer providing cashback for Amazon GC. Got cashback for purchase in April , but not in May. Anyone got cashback for GC purchase done in May ?

Link Copied

why u waited till may?
we all know they will stop cb on gc purchase anytime.. confused

View 9 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can anyone confirm if cb received for ola add money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, I can confirm that I got cashback for adding Ola money in Ola cabs app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got cashbacks for Swiggy transactions.

Anybody got cash back for adding money to Amazon Pay?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Received 50 rupees cashback in 4 days for adding 500 rupees on Amazon Pay.

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Received 100 in 4 days for loading 1000 amazon pay balance

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

got cashback on Amazon of 300 on loading 1000, three times..on next day only.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Do we get message / email or we need to check account for the cashback ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bought Amazon gc worth 2000 on 9 may.. But haven’t received cashback yet pensive

Link Copied

Wait till tomorrow

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to get amex card if my ITR is below 5 lacs please anybody

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The membership rewards card I think only has a requirement for 4.5 lacs or so.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

both main and supplemnetal card eligilble for 1000 cashback offer or cashback is combined for main and supplemental cards?

Link Copied

Both separate

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

offer is still working on Amazon email/physical card ? ..pls confirm with recent transaction

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, got cashback for order done on May 13.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have registered mine and supplementary card last night but haven’t received any confirmation e-mail, not sure if I should transact for this offer benefits as cc mentioned this offer is for select customer only

Link Copied

Go for it…its for all

View 7 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply