Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
10% CashBack Upto 1000 at Specific Merchants(Amazon,Flipkart,Ola and Many More) Using Amex Card

10% CashBack Upto 1000 at Specific Merchants(Amazon,Flipkart,Ola and Many More) Using Amex Card

4197°
10% OFF 10000.0
Deal Subedar
NewLife

https://merchantgeo.secure.force.com/enroll/Enr...

The following Offer Terms are specific to the Offer above:
The offer is open to all American Express Cardmembers whose Accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express Cardmember for the purpose of this Offer means a person holding a Card issued in India by American Express Banking Corp., except American Express Corporate Cards
Registration is mandatory for the Cardmembers to avail the Offer. Only in case of registration and subsequent qualification basis eligible spends on the registered Card, the Cardmember will receive the cashback. Supplementary Card would be treated as a separate Card and would have to be registered separately.
Flat 10% cashback upto Rs. 1000 per Card is applicable for purchases made during offer period on the below merchant partners :
Amazon.in
Flipkart
Jabong
Myntra
Swiggy
BookMyShow
Ola
Uber
Grofers

The offer is applicable for the purchases made on both website and mobile app of the above mentioned merchant partners.
This Offer is valid from 12th April 2018 to 15th June 2018 (inclusive of both days), hereafter referred to as “Offer period”.
Flat 10% cashback upto Rs. 1,000 per Card is applicable on total spends done on all the partner merchants during the offer period and not applicable on a “per merchant partner” basis
There is no minimum spend threshold, however the maximum cashback is limited to Rs. 1000 per Card during the offer period.
The eligible cashback shall be processed as statement credit to eligible Cardmember’s Card Account statement. Statement credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 15th June, 2018.
Offer is only applicable to spend made in Indian Rupee (INR) on the Card, which has been registered for the offer
The offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery or Pay-on-delivery transactions.
A rewarded Statement credit may be reversed, if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
Spend must be billed to your Card account by 15th June, 2018 to be eligible for this offer. If the merchant partner does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer
This promotion is intended for the recipient of the offer promotion e-mail only.
To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the American Express Card. No cash alternative, wallet payment or other payment methods is available.
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary
American Express is neither responsible for availability of goods/services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed of by the Card members under this offer
American Express shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by Card member under this offer. American Express reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only
Cardmembers may raise their queries pertaining to cashback not received on or before 15th October, 2018.

Link Received in Email : http://email.americanexpress.com/a/hBa1NuABl0Yr...

Expired

Deal Wiki

201 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what isthe best way to apply for amex card with max benefits?

Link Copied

Apply through referral
PM me if u need referral

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amex gold mrcc card is best as of now, already accumulated 1600+ points in 3 months, when its gets to 24000 point you can exchange it for amazon gift card of 10000 which is a steal smile, the key is to activate the supplementary cards for which you’ll get credited 2000 reward point per cards ( whether you use it or not wink)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dont give false info… the total points to redeem 10k Amazon GC is 24000… better to take statement credit of 10k… and now the 1000 bonus points per month is by doing 6 transactions above 1000 in calendar month..

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

At least this is true for 1st year membership wink

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me if anyone needs referral, to be very honest I’ll get some reward points if you use my referral (and you’ll get reward points too), I’ll give you some more tips to get accelerated points if you use my link to register smile. Enjoy!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am talking about Amex membership rewards card.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Also just want to point out, there’s a chance of getting two Amex offers at one go:

This one & 1000 cb on 20000 in a single transaction (https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get 10% cash back as statement credit up to Rs. 1,000 on spending at any of our partner merchants during the offer period. Our partner merchants for this offer are Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, Grofers, BookMyShow, Uber, Ola and Swiggy. The offer is valid till 15th June, 2018. Terms and Conditions apply.

https://merchantgeo.secure.force.com/enroll/Enr...

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

+36KG to both

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

How is this different from the earlier posted offer? Think it’s the same as it shows the offer already redeemed on card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is this link trustable, bcoz if you type only the site main url ie: https://merchantgeo.secure.forc...m/
it shows site under construction and an email link – which mailto some specific person naming “[email protected]

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

trusted link

already used since last month and have received cb too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it available for Indusind Customer heaving Amex card. Please clear

Link Copied

No

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i too got cashback, used on 23rd may, got cashback today, 25th may.
i did not get any mail regarding this offer from amex, i directly went to site and registered.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am using it since beginning of offer and got the cash back as well.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Instead of waiting till 24k points, for 12k points we can convert to a statement credit of annual fee + GST which will comes around 4500 + 18% GST = 5310. It’ll become 10620 for 24k points if we convert twice which is better than 10k statement credit. But if one prefers Amazon GC of 11k, it is beneficial though.

Link Copied

You Can ask them to wave off the fee bro .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we buy Flipkart GV?

Link Copied

yes

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will we get seperate cashback for supplemntary card also,,did anybody did n got cashback? please confirm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes…got on all my 5 supplementary cards from 3 accounts. Remember to register separately.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Seems like the offer is still live. Can someone confirm? Just got 10% cashback yesterday for jabong. I did transaction after 15th

replyuser
Click here to reply