10% discsount on IRCTC - Pay on IRCTC using fre...

10% discsount on IRCTC - Pay on IRCTC using freecharge

Score: -2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
Score: -2 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
Tiger vq
Deal Cadet
1
100
178
1

Booking tickets on IRCTC just got faster! Pay with Freecharge and book your normal or tatkal tickets in just a tap. Also, save more with our lowest transaction charges! Ensure that you have sufficient balance in your wallet before booking. Have a happy journey!

Simply load your freecharge wallet usnig 10% cashback code: NOCASH

or

GET50 (5%) minimum 500

https://www.freecha...in

Please see all the add cash and freecharge offer here: https://offers.freechar...m/

The good thing is that you can use all the cashbacks on IRCTC too, which is very good of utilization.

FPD Suggested By > BB8DealWars , rajrocks ,
21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
B15a037254e6f9e4234f9f35531ecfdf906ad4f8 hq
Deal Lieutenant
7
101
3138
69

this is AWESOME https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
18
50
2864
29

It says, “This is an invalid code. Please confirm your code and try again.”

Tiger vq
Deal Cadet
1
100
178
1

Use: NOCASH (10%)

or GET50 (5%) minimum 500

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
132
2808
25

Max discount?

Tiger vq
Deal Cadet
1
100
178
1

There are many wallets offer going on with freecharge right now. you can combined all of them to use this offer optimally.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
189
222
17

Where to use NOCASH ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
128
0

Can you pls elaborate.. Just wanted to know which all wallets offers extra cashback for laoding freecharge money..

Tiger vq
Deal Cadet
1
100
178
1

Please see all the add cash and freecharge offer here: https://offers.freecharg...m/

The good thing is that you can use all the cashbacks on IRCTC too, which is very good of utilization.

Tiger vq
Deal Cadet
1
100
178
1

During add money on freecharge wallet.

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
2
151
2190
40

NOCASH expired AFAIK

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,715
28025
167
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@BB8DealWars @rajrocks @cool_dude01

1. IRCTC has no link with code NOCASH
2. NOCASH has expired

Correct me if i am wrong

Yup very misleading post..
Plus code has expired already

Giphy
Deal Hunter
76
2,658
22775
533

Its not actually 10% discount on IRCTC. You mixed Freecharge wallet money offer with IRCTC.

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Its not actually 10% discount on IRCTC. You mixed Freecharge wallet money offer with IRCTC.

+that offer already expired few days ago

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
69
1684
5

Use GET50 to get 5% Cashback on Load Money & Use it on IRCTC to effectively get 5% cashback on IRCTC

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2
@neojack wrote:

Use GET50 to get 5% Cashback on Load Money & Use it on IRCTC to effectively get 5% cashback on IRCTC


Do we have to use IRCTC website or IRCTC connect App to avail cash back and how much is the maximum cashback ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
69
1684
5
@gauravgtm wrote:

@neojack wrote:

Use GET50 to get 5% Cashback on Load Money & Use it on IRCTC to effectively get 5% cashback on IRCTC


Do we have to use IRCTC website or IRCTC connect App to avail cash back and how much is the maximum cashback ?

You have to use it on IRCTC website, not on connect app

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2
@neojack wrote:

@gauravgtm wrote:

@neojack wrote:

Use GET50 to get 5% Cashback on Load Money & Use it on IRCTC to effectively get 5% cashback on IRCTC


Do we have to use IRCTC website or IRCTC connect App to avail cash back and how much is the maximum cashback ?

You have to use it on IRCTC website, not on connect app


Thanks for the info buddy

Img 20151221 103744
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
7

Got a mail from freecharge but no mention of 10% discount or cashback.
Plz confirm source.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2

I haven’t got Cashback of 5% on recent transaction I have made on.IRCTC with freecharge

Missing