Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Early Access for Flipkart Plus Members)10% Off upto 1750 on Flipkart via SBI Credit Cards. Also on EMI txns | 12-16 Oct

(Early Access for Flipkart Plus Members)10% Off upto 1750 on Flipkart via SBI Credit Cards. Also on EMI txns | 12-16 Oct

435°
Flipkartrepublicdaysale14th 19thjancampaignpage1360x1501
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589742/original/61658729238410412.jpg?1570640662
https://www.flipkart.com/bank-terms-and-conditi...
Frequently Asked Question
What is the offer?

10% instant discount with SBI Credit Cards. Also, valid on EMI transactions.
What is the offer duration?

12th October 2019 (00:00 hrs) to 16th October 2019 (23:59 hrs).
For Flipkart Plus members, sale will begin from 20:00 Hrs, 11th October 2019 to 23:59 Hours, 16th October, 2019.
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

Net cart value, i.e. total cart value of eligible products should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.
Maximum discount per card is INR 1,750 for the offer duration.
In order to avail the offer on travel, customer must enter the promo code ’ FLYSBI’.The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee cart value of INR 3,000 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?

Offer is applicable across all categories. However, the offer will not apply on purchase of select products. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
For complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
Is the offer applicable on all SBI Credit Cards?

No, offer is NOT applicable on Corporate – cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?

Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through SBI Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.
Will I get the offer if I pay using an SBI Credit Card via PhonePe?

No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from SBI Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
How many times can this offer be applied?

There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 1,750 per card for the offer duration. Maximum Discount per card of INR 1,750 is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel)
Terms and Conditions
This offer (“Offer”) is co-sponsored by SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Advanz Private Limited (“Flipkart Advanz”) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent SBICPSL

The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 12th October 2019 (00:00 hrs) to 16th October 2019 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing. For Flipkart Plus members, term will begin from 20:00 Hours, 11th October 2019 to 23:59 Hours, 16th October, 2019.

Under this offer, SBI Credit Card holders (Cardholders) are eligible to get an extra 10% Instant discount on eligible products during the Term, for purchase made/effected using SBI Credit cards (Card) . The extra 10% instant discount is co funded by the bank and Flipkart Advanz.
The offer is applicable at www.flipka...om, m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application).
The user can avail the offer for any number of transactions, however, the maximum discount per card is INR 1,750 for Offer term. Maximum Discount per card of INR 1,750 is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel)
In order to avail the offer on travel, customer must enter the promo code ‘FLYSBI’.The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee cart value of INR 3,000 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post any other discounts, exchange offer redemption and refunds.
The Offer is not applicable on:

Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
Flipkart Gift Vouchers
Recharges
GOQii Fitness smart band/Tracker
Select Mobiles, please check the product page for offer applicability
The Offer is not applicable on SBI Corporate Credit Cards.

The Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI option on SBI Credit cards.
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 3,6,9,12 month tenure & 15% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 18 & 24 month tenure.
In case a customer makes partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Discount/sale day or discount/this sale?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Disc/sale

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Bhai repost (Upcoming) Big diwali dhamaka 12-16th oct: Sbi bank offer

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...6l

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

discount upto?

View 1 more reply
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Frequently Asked Question
What is the offer?

10% instant discount with SBI Credit Cards. Also, valid on EMI transactions.
What is the offer duration?

12th October 2019 (00:00 hrs) to 16th October 2019 (23:59 hrs).
For Flipkart Plus members, sale will begin from 20:00 Hrs, 11th October 2019 to 23:59 Hours, 16th October, 2019.
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

Net cart value, i.e. total cart value of eligible products should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.
Maximum discount per card is INR 1,750 for the offer duration.
In order to avail the offer on travel, customer must enter the promo code ’ FLYSBI’.The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee cart value of INR 3,000 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?

Offer is applicable across all categories. However, the offer will not apply on purchase of select products. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
For complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
Is the offer applicable on all SBI Credit Cards?

No, offer is NOT applicable on Corporate – cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?

Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through SBI Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.
Will I get the offer if I pay using an SBI Credit Card via PhonePe?

No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from SBI Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
How many times can this offer be applied?

There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 1,750 per card for the offer duration. Maximum Discount per card of INR 1,750 is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel)
Terms and Conditions
This offer (“Offer”) is co-sponsored by SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Advanz Private Limited (“Flipkart Advanz”) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent SBICPSL

The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 12th October 2019 (00:00 hrs) to 16th October 2019 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing. For Flipkart Plus members, term will begin from 20:00 Hours, 11th October 2019 to 23:59 Hours, 16th October, 2019.

Under this offer, SBI Credit Card holders (Cardholders) are eligible to get an extra 10% Instant discount on eligible products during the Term, for purchase made/effected using SBI Credit cards (Card) . The extra 10% instant discount is co funded by the bank and Flipkart Advanz.
The offer is applicable at www.flipka...om, m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application).
The user can avail the offer for any number of transactions, however, the maximum discount per card is INR 1,750 for Offer term. Maximum Discount per card of INR 1,750 is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel)
In order to avail the offer on travel, customer must enter the promo code ‘FLYSBI’.The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee cart value of INR 3,000 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post any other discounts, exchange offer redemption and refunds.
The Offer is not applicable on:

Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
Flipkart Gift Vouchers
Recharges
GOQii Fitness smart band/Tracker
Select Mobiles, please check the product page for offer applicability
The Offer is not applicable on SBI Corporate Credit Cards.

The Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI option on SBI Credit cards.
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 3,6,9,12 month tenure & 15% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 18 & 24 month tenure.
In case a customer makes partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3,000.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Could anyone help with Sbi CC ? Need K20 pro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have sbi cc – pm for placing order

replyuser
Click here to reply