Hotness 100% CASHBACK:- FLAT 70 CASHBACK ON 70 (RD70) (...

Hot Deal 100% CASHBACK:- FLAT 70 CASHBACK ON 70 (RD70) (User Specific)

787°
0
100% OFF 70.0
  • 5075 Views
  • 30 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30

http://www.freecha...in
100% CASHBACK:-FLAT 70 CASHBACK ON 70 (RD70) (User Specific) Recharge and Bill Payment

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549769/original/Screenshot_2019-01-28-12-13-15-471_com.google.android.gm.png?1548657900

29 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
2,713
2609
24

valid till?

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1100
24

Any 100₹ cb code??

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1470
30
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

What heppen bro .
Why you tagging

He was looking for recharge offers. Not working for Videocon, throwing error that not a valid recharge plan toungueout

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
2,713
2609
24
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

31

in your screenshot code is showing “RD70” but in detail u r telling code is “RDAY70”. How it is possible? confused

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1470
30

It’s a User Specific offer

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

in your screenshot code is showing “RD70” but in detail u r telling code is “RDAY70”. How it is possible? confused

Ohhh printing mistake

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Asankhya wrote:

It’s a user Specific offer

Yes bro.

But offer who have received

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
2,713
2609
24

i get all my fc offer in spam folder, and very tough to go through spams. Can anyone share “subject” of this offer email so that i can search?

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
M.MAHI wrote:

Any 100₹ cb code??

FREE- Recharge And Bill Payment Upto 100% Cashback( Freecharge, Amazon , PAYZAPP, Flipkart)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Nz
Check here bro

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1470
30
Imharsh wrote:

i get all my fc offer in spam folder, and very tough to go through spams. Can anyone share “subject” of this offer email so that i can search?

Search Spam using Keyword – FREECHARGE biggrin

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Imharsh wrote:

i get all my fc offer in spam folder, and very tough to go through spams. Can anyone share “subject” of this offer email so that i can search?

Bro you just try all code
.of recently updated..

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30

If you want known about more recharge offer then
FREE- Recharge And Bill Payment Upto 100% Cashback( Freecharge, Amazon , PAYZAPP, Flipkart)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Nz

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

12rs cash back on free charge, again

Img 20190101 214636
Deal Cadet
190
477
6
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Search Spam using Keyword – FREECHARGE biggrin

FreeCharge is spamming with offers. Not a single offer is working for me.

FreeCharge mera ₹5 lae dooba

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Expand
DCM wrote:

FreeCharge is spamming with offers. Not a single offer is working for me.

FreeCharge mera ₹5 lae dooba

flushed flushed flushed
Missing
Deal Newbie
60
56
2

Yes….same here…FreeCharge is just spamming with offers. Not a single offer is working …It says offer user specific

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
sanny197828 wrote:

Yes….same here…FreeCharge is just spamming with offers. Not a single offer is working …It says offer user specific

Yes bro..
But i am received mail in promotion section

Img 20180710 183708 833
Deal Newbie
60
26
0

Any site for buying freecharge gift card as it is unavailable on zingoy from last 8-9 months

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Af_theking wrote:

Any site for buying freecharge gift card as it is unavailable on zingoy from last 8-9 months

What the use of Freecharge gift card

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
742
14
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

What the use of Freecharge gift card

Can use in non Kyc account just like Amazon gift card

Cropped208103075
Deal Subedar
327
2036
30
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Can use in non Kyc account just like Amazon gift card

Bro all are close from 28 feb

Rsa
Deal Subedar
189
1234
18
Asankhya wrote:

@mastervijay

Thanks for tagging me kind heart plus1
But none of my accounts worked with this code.. pensive
Why i have not received any notification for tagging.. but anyway I hv seen your tagging comment while seeing this deal page !

Rsa
Deal Subedar
189
1234
18
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

He was looking for recharge offers. Not working for Videocon, throwing error that not a valid recharge plan toungueout

Videocon dth min recharge is 100 in freecharge.. !

Img 20180710 183708 833
Deal Newbie
60
26
0
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro all are close from 28 feb

Not closed
I have used till July 2018 but now no place to buy freecharge freefund code/GV

Missing