Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Coolwinks Coupons

100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platforms

3768°
100% OFF 500.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/phonepe-cashba...

Terms and Conditions for PhonePe Cashback Offer:

100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platform(s).
Minimum order value should be Rs.499.
Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, within the “PhonePe” option on Coolwinks checkout.
For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
This offer will be applicable on any orders above Rs. 499 placed on Coolwinks platform(s) – Desktop and Mobile Website.
Cashback is valid on the first-ever transaction (per user) via PhonePe.
Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet balance. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
10th April, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th April, 2018 (23:59 Hours)

Expired
177 Comments  |  
105 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

VU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rolleyes grin
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Nice

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Loot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s a good deal but they inflated the prices like anything. Earlier, we used to get power sunglasses for around ₹500. Now itz 1500 😲 🙏 and similar incase with the normal power glasses. Initially sold for ₹89. Ltr around ₹150-200. Now ₹750

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Agreed Bro

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wrong input while trying to register account??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody got the Rs. 400 cashback, the last time offer with payment through PayTm on Coolwinks.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Cashback is valid on the first-ever transaction (per user) via PhonePe.

The above point is quite confusing, does that mean first ever trnasaction of phonepe in whole
like new user acount?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SAME DOUBT smile

View 10 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
LINE 1.100% Cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 500 on first-ever transaction via PhonePe, on Coolwinks platform(s).

& LINE 2.Cashback is valid on the first-ever transaction (per user) via PhonePe.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PhonePe a/c has to be kyc ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

NOPE

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

599 for 2 sunglasses offer is still there. so you get 2 sunglasses for free effectively. after coolcash etc

Link Copied

Just got 3 sunglasses at 99 , awesome offer.. cashback instant..
If some one need referral code , PM me.. u get 500 coolcash and can reduce amount while checkout

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Plz pm with full procedure, link of product (including suggestions) and referral code. Never looted cool winks so no idea

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try to order through any cashback site and complete the payment through phonepe to get extra cashback…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anybody needs referral code PM me and u can get the glasses effectively free by paying from cashback websites.. smile

Link Copied

PM me the referral code with procedure

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I use coolwinks wallet balance partially for making payment? Will I get the cash back then?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes..But u have pay 499 and above to eligible for offer

Critic Critic
Link Copied

not worth

Link Copied

Why so ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use a referral (cashback) site to get 100% cashback on orders over 400. Order for 500 or more using PhonePe and get 500 flat cashback on PhonePe. I ordered worth Rs.599/-, already got 500 cashback. Will now get additional 400 from the cashback referral site smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which site you have use?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Is the offer 100% true ,coz going to risk 560 rs flushed

Link Copied

Return the product if you don’t get. Easy returns

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tell me cheapest sunglasses
To buy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Link Copied
@srt_10

Check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now they offer maximum 75cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me the referral code

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Pm me for extra cashback via affiliate site biggrin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Plz pm with full procedure, link of product (including suggestions) and referral code. Never looted cool winks so no idea

View 5 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

plz pm me referral code.. thanks

Link Copied

Suggest product link plss

Link Copied

Suggest products plss

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey If the total is more than 500 including GST, Can I get the phonepe cashback???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me too (ref link n related procedure for max benefit of the offer)

Link Copied

The phone pe offer says eyeglasses, does it work on sunglasses as well.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

yes bro working, i ordered

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply