Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Big Bazaar Coupons

1000 Rs worth Payback points now equal to Rs 2000 only at Bigbazaar and FBB (from 18th April - 22nd April)

2132°
50% OFF 5000.0
Analyst
Black_Knight

1000 Rs worth Payback points now equal to Rs 2000 only at Bigbazaar and FBB (from 18th April – 22nd April)

www.payb...in

Validity – 18th April – 22nd April, 2018

Redeem your available payback points of any value (min Rs 1000 i.e. 4000 pts) and instantly get double value in your bill.
Offer valod on min purchase of Rs 1000 and above.
Max payback points that can be redeemed is 10000 i.e max Rs 2500 worth goods if bought , will allow u to buy worth Rs 5000 in BigB and FBB.
Valid for redemption under single bill only.
points cannot be redeemed for Profit club enrollment or renewal or buying BB vouchers, T24 talktime recharge of Future pay wallets.

Expired
129 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Normal redemption rate is 1pt = 25 paise. During offer period 1pt = 50 paise. 100% benefit. lol

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Whats is so amusing in this offer that made you laughing

View 4 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals – not sure but were u asking for some grocery offer?? this is the one not to be missed.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bhai retire le gaye

View 1 more reply
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Excellent find bro smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any tnc? Location specific?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Received this SMS smile

You have XXXXX Points in your PAYBACK Acc. Avail EXCLUSIVE ASSURED OFFERS at BigBazaar/fbb from 18-22 April,2018. T&Cs apply.To optout, sms OPTOUT to 9773597735

Link Copied

Where is the offer mentioned?

View 13 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Does it mean if we buy groceries of Rs.2000 and pay using payback points then it will be of 4000 points not 8000.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

yes u redeem 4000 pts against bill value of Rs 2000

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Terms and Conditions:
http://bbpb2.m...in

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

It would have been ₹145 in normal times but presently if double value applicable then it would be ₹290

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

I guess minimum points for double offer is 1000

View 7 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/515150/medium/4931303image.png?1524026137
Appeared in all city editions of Times of India today, implies offer is valid nationwide

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have 839RS(3358pts) in payback acc. I can purchase 1679rs from bigbazzar and redeem this 3358pts . Is it right ? minimum billing is 1000rs .

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I just don’t have so many points pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

we must have to payback card to avail this offer ? If Yes, then can we new card during this offer ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I only have 45 points max. Mainly cuz I keep giving different numbers everytime I go to shop at big bazaar or give my friends numbers sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just checked with payback on Twitter, they shared the terms and conditions page.

So the minimum shopping requirement is 1000Rs but no condition on usage on minimum payback points.

TnC & more info click on the link: https://t.co/ccnf...TE

Link Copied

VU+KG

Link Copied

do i need to give my phone no. to pay via payback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 3960 points, please let me know how i can earn 40 points instantly?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i have payback card but the rewards points which are accumulated are against the Credit card issued by ICICI BANK but not accumulated against spend on big bazaar, central, HPCL or pentaloon. I just talked to cust care of payback and he told me that i am not eligible even if i have more than 4000 rewards as they are given against ICICI credit card spend so this offer is of no use to me and everyone shd check before visiting and wasting time to collect items in BB.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is weird, so payback is distinguishing the partners …Only points earned through bigbazaar can be used and how do we know that rolleyes rolleyes

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per tnc min bill should be 1000rs. so having 2000 pts( 1pt = 50pas ) enough for redeem right ( since double offer ) ? Any one confirm this ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to check points??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Black_Knight 22 minutes ago
Expand
rohit.se624 wrote:
This is weird, so payback is distinguishing the partners …Only points earned through bigbazaar can be used and how do we know that rolleyes rolleyes

bro, just directly try redeeming first all points and if it doesnt work, then leave the items as is or take a call.

Bro… if i tried once to redeem and as you know once i told OTP to the counter boy, immediately my rewards will be redeemed and then it cannot be reversed even i change the mood to deny to take items.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

arre, first he will enter mobile no, but after entering mobile no, he should be able to confirm the offer for u as to how much exactly he would redeem against ur bill amount.
Like if u have stuff worth Rs 2000 with the check-out guy, then he shd confirm that he is redeeming 4000 points only and not 8000. This is before providing OTP. It should not be a case, where he redeems first and then informs u.
I havent availed it yet and would be trying only over the weekend as Bigbazaar is far from my house.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can anyone confirm please is it for all points earned or bigbazzar points only.

please post screenshot of bill if possible

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Just redeemed today, with payback card. Redemption process is manual, not automatic frm payback network. They are just checking your bill value is 1000 or not and the balance in rupee terms available in Payback card. Rupee balance is visible to them converted from payback points@ 4 pts for one rupee. They are simply deducting half the bill value from the payback card rupee balance. No otp is reqd. Mobile number is being noted for their own record purposes

View 21 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

All point. But minimum bill 1000. Just confrm. Counter. If bill below 1000 thn not available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone don’t need it plz give it to me I will pay for that😎😎😎😎

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

ANyone visit the story and redeem the points??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to take 2000/ RS groceries by paying 1000/ plz reply anyone

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

It’s reverse.. For 2000 payback points you will get 1000rs groceries

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

redeemed today. there is no restriction on anything. you can buy anything and redeem all credits from where ever you earned.

Link Copied

Payback points?

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Min bill is 1000..u can redeem ur points by sharing phone no and otp received from payback…balance payment,if any can paid by any payment mode

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have 2000 Payback Points. Will I be able to redeem it if so then what would be the amount of shopping I will get?

Link Copied

replyuser
Click here to reply