Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
15% Cashback upto Rs 125 on Flipkart

15% Cashback upto Rs 125 on Flipkart

15% OFF
Deal Cadet
manuz

Www.flipka…om

What is the offer?

• 15% Cashback on purchase of select Lifestyle,Beauty & Personal Care categories on the Platform, using your PhonePe wallet or credit card/debit card/UPI through PhonePe during the offer period, as defined below.

What is the offer duration?

• From 9th June, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 15th June, 2018 (23:59 Hours).

What other conditions will apply to avail the offer?

• Max. cashback up to ₹125.
    • Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
    • Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
    • Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.

How do I check if a product is eligible?

• This offer will be applicable on purchase of select Lifestyle,Beauty & Personal Care categories on the Platform.
    • You can check the list of all offers applicable on a product, on the product page. This offer will also be listed there, if the product is eligible for the offer.
    Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
    • In case of partial payments made using any payment mode other than PhonePe or avail any exchange offer, the Offer will be valid only on the total transaction value paid through PhonePe.

Expired
    replyuser
    Click here to reply