Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
150 Instant Cashback on Order through Paypal

150 Instant Cashback on Order through Paypal

2315°
100% OFF
Deal Subedar
VellaBoy

https://www.dominos....n/
Get 150 Instant Cashback On order through Paypal payment option On Dominos Website Only
Screenshot of Paypal Website added
Rest details will be added as i get them
For First time users of Paypal

Expired
55 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where is screenshot

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://imgur.com/a/5...u2
couldn’t upload it so here

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/538360/original/s43fTMN_d.jpg?1541829608

Link Copied

yes this one wink

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I think this is 50% Cashback Offer.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

not showing any offer on dominos website

Link Copied

Yaa I too haven’t found that, but on paypal website it shows & paypal Payment option is available at checkout oj Dominos site, personally checked

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

There is no option tio pay from PayPal

Link Copied

You first properly check, only use website, option available at checkout page on dominos website, viewed through PC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’ve already done PayPal transactions, am I eligible for this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

FPD

Link Copied

Thank you

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

First for dominos or PayPal?? rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Showing on Facebook ads since many days

Link Copied

But wasn’t posted officially on paypal website
Its posted just today..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anyone tried?

Link Copied

Got 50 pc cb

Link Copied

What amount transaction you did?
Please specify more about your transaction

Inferno Inferno
Link Copied

I asked about this to paypal a week back and its a valid for firat ever local transaction which killed the deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Except in Niki PayPal is fooling at every new addition to all the app like haptik, bookmyshow and others it’s only 1st txn at PayPal. if you hv availed once then u cannot in any other app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have new paypal account then instead of this worst offer use that account for first transaction on zingoy for purchase Amazon gift card and got 200 rupees cashback for purchasing of 400 rupees gift card. And then again purchase two gift card of 100 rupees each from same PayPal account so you will get 600 rupees gift card from Rs 400 rupees so you will get 200 rupee benefit. And now make a transaction on Domino’s website or app from your Amazon pay. And then you will again get 30% cashback upto rupees 75 on Amazon.

Link Copied

As per my information zingoy terms and conditions have changed and cashback of 200 gets credited in 10 days around
We need to wait in that offer

View 2 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

on min. 500rs order

Link Copied

Placed an order for 198₹ with old PayPal account. Got 99₹ cb in paypal

Link Copied

Previously used that PayPal on which site ? Did u pay fully by CB voucher or card

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

paid 142 using old paypal account but didnt get cb cry

Link Copied

seems some min. order amount might be there

View 9 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can anyone send t&c

Link Copied

paypal has become highly unpredictable pensive

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Only if you dont keep track of your usage. I had some confusion before as well but when I went and looked back at things I found that they had a one track mind and their offers get applied according to their offerings and not according to the retail outlets or your buys. Each offering can get applied since it is according to the paypal offering. It goes down the list of paypal offering.. Even Amazon gets confusing now since they have the rs150 off where it is 75 on first buy and 50 second buy etc.. But they had rs100 off in the middle there.. But dominos had rs150 off in there too.. I did not know which I would get and I got rs100 off as it depended on the day as I already had taken the dominos 150 off earlier in the year.. I was expecting the rs50 off actually. Who can keep track off all the offerings when there are other offers in the middles by various entities..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PayPal offer – Flat Rs 150 Cashback on min. order of Rs 500:
ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get an instant cashback INR 150 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 500 on Dominos to be eligible for the offer.
Offer is valid only for first transaction on Dominos through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account and Domino’s India website (https://www.dominos....n/) only
Offer is valid from 1st December 2018 till 31st December 2018
The cashback will be credited within 24 hours is in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Create your PayPal account.
Pay on Dominos using PayPal.
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 500 to be eligible for the offer.
Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.
The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer can be availed only once per user.
You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited number of eligible customers.
In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use. The offer is not available for guest transactions.
Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fast

May be user specific

Offer via mail

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What fast

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Dominos?

Helpful Helpful