Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Buy Amazon Pay eGift Card & Get 20% cashback upto 1000 as Amazon Pay balance on shopping (select users)

3138°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Subscribe my group RRA – RajRocksAlerts for Insta Alerts https://www.desidime.com/groups/g4c5oe_ggxdy3pn...
v)Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.
1. Buy Amazon Pay eGift Card @ https://www.amazon.in/Amazon-mail-Pay-Gift-Card...
2. Collect the offer from this link @ https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_gchpD...
Terms & Conditions
Offer: 20% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon.in. Max cashback per customer is Rs.1,000.

Offer Duration: October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM

About the Offer
Subject to the below terms and conditions:

i) Get 20% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon.in.
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.1,000 worth Amazon Pay balance.
iii) Offer Duration: October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 working days of shipment.
v) This offer is only valid on a single purchase per customer in the offer duration.

How to avail the offer:
i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.
ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase anything on Amazon.in.
iii) Get 20% cashback up to Rs.1,000 as Amazon Pay balance.

Frequently Asked Questions
How will I get the cashback?
The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account.

When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited within 3 working days of the shipment, as Amazon Pay balance. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewsta...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer
i)Get 20% cashback up to Rs.1,000 as Amazon Pay balance. ii) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid on shopping on Amazon.in. iii) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.ama...in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
iv) The offer is only valid from October 29th, 2019 12:00 AM to December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by AODS in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
v)Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.
vi) This Offer will be available only once per customer i.e. only the first time such customer purchases on Amazon.in during the offer period. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
vii) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
viii) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
ix) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.

Expired
169 Comments  |  
88 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Nice try with affilate link but if you post full affilate link, it will be redirected to desidime affilate link
try another methods till you are not banned

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not showing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what is offer page?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_gchpD...
Please See : This is an account specific offer. Go through the link and check the offer
Buy Amazon Pay eGift Card & Get 20% cashback upto 1000 as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon Collect the offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer is not showing for me. Maybe its applicable for few customers only. pensive

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I bought 1k gv.. and it didn’t worked.. beware of these kind fale offers.. which isnt available directly to you.. link isnt guarantee you are eligible or not..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Collect options not ava3

Link Copied

“You should always check at payment page Whether cashback amount is shown or not”.

One should never proceed with the transaction if cashback amount is not shown at Final Payment/Review page.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

First we have to buy EGv for that no cashback will be given.

View 3 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

No collect offfer showing, only tnc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anybody explain the offer..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not showing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any one tried
Send screen shot

Generous Generous
Link Copied

So what to do? Collect offer then buy gv then get another collect offer? Or buy gv then collect offer come.. xd fu AKMKB

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is not for buying a gift card.. it is -- Offer: 20% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on shopping on Amazon.in. Max cashback per customer is Rs.1,000.

Shopping on amazon and buying a gift card is totally different thing.

So before posting a deal please read carefully about the offer on target website

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I know what I am writing, Go and read entire terms and condition before writing anything.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No. egiftcard purchased for 1k but collect offer is not visible to me.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Don’t buy gift voucher unless you see collect option it’s a user specific offer. T&C clearly mentions you have to collect offer first.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

How to avail the offer:
i) Click on “Collect the offer” above.
ii) Click on “Order now” after collecting the offer. Purchase anything on Amazon.in.
iii) Get 20% cashback up to Rs.1,000 as Amazon Pay balance.

Then

Both is confusing.. i am stick but i prefer to avoid aa no clearty.. neither cc know even know they act dumb

Generous Generous
Link Copied

One say collect then buy.. other say buy egv then collect.then buy. ..

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Btw no one mentioned who got it.. what they did excatly.. bought gv then collect or collect then bought.. rolleyes

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Its like “Murgi aayi pahle ya anda..” smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Under this offer, every person who purchases an Amazon Pay eGift Card from Amazon.in during the offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 20% of the value of the purchased to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth INR 1,000.

Buy minimum of 1000 egift then you will get 20% upto 1000, buy worth 500 and you get 20% upto 500 and so on and so forth.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Frst we have to collect… Then order gv..

View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

so till now no one is able to solve this mystery by amazon

Link Copied

I don’t see collect offer button.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Another loot by amazon from its poor customers… Nice strategy!!..

Generous Generous
Link Copied

What i learned .. offfers which dont show to you on amazon app.. you arent eligible.. but tucjiye ne to nearby ka bho nahi diya which i collected angry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

offer not shown me… i think user specific ??

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

egiftcard purchased for 1k but collect offer is not visible to me. confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This offer is available only for people living on mars

Link Copied

Any one how to get it?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

If no one has got it, why the hotness reached close to 1700.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bcoz DD is famous on MARS, and amazon delivers there only smile stuck_out_tongue

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

@admin @Nigel in reality, I feel no one is able to collect the above offer in spite of many reposts, please delete all the posts related to the above deal where people are just getting fooled by this deal @rajrocks

replyuser
Click here to reply