Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Rs 200 Cashback on prime membership

1565°
20% OFF 999.0
Deal Cadet
FreeDays

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=18468...31
Offer period: Great Indian Festival 2019 between September 28, 2019 and October 4, 2019 (both days included).

• Join one-year / annual Prime membership during the offer period and shop for minimum ₹1000 during Great Indian Festival 2019 on Amazon.in, to get ₹200 cashback on the amount paid for the Prime membership (“Offer”). The cashback will be provided as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Amazon.in account.

• The Offer is applicable only for customers who purchase a paid one-year / annual Prime membership (either a first time paid Prime membership or renewal of the Prime membership post at least 90 days of end of the Prime membership) during the Offer Period and satisfy all terms and conditions for the Offer. A customer whose Prime membership expired on September 28, 2019 or during a period of 90 days before September 28, 2019 will not be eligible for the Offer. Customers who purchase one-year/annual Prime membership under the Prime Youth Offer are not eligible for this offer.

• The cashback under this Offer is ₹200 per customer.

• Eligible customers will receive the cashback amount as Amazon Gift Cards redeemable as Amazon Pay balance under the Gifts & Credits section, which is associated with their account on www.ama...in on or before November 15, 2019.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
How can customer avail this Offer?

To avail this Offer a customer must – Join Prime one-year / annual membership Great Indian Festival 2019 between September 28, 2019 and October 4, 2019 (both days included) and Shop for minimum ₹1000 on Amazon.in on the same day. The Offer is applicable for a successful activation of the Prime membership.

When is customer not eligible for this Offer?

The customer is not eligible if – The customer was a paid Prime member, whose Prime membership expired on September 28, 2019 or during a period of 90 days before September 28, 2019. Customer does not fulfill both criteria for this offer, i.e. join paid one-year / annual Amazon Prime membership during the Great Indian Festival between 28 September to 4 October, 2019 (both days included). and Shop for minimum ₹1000 on Amazon.in on the same day. Customer cancels his/her Prime membership (purchased to avail this Offer) on or before November 13, 2019.

What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?

The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹200 (Rupees Two Hundred only) which will be provided as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Amazon.in account.

Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?

No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code under this Offer.

Will this offer be over and above other offers?

Yes, subject to the customer complying with the terms and conditions of the relevant offers.

What if the customer cancels/returns the order?

If the order is cancelled or returned, the customer will not be eligible for the offer.

When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?

The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance on or before November 15, 2019.

Expired

Deal Wiki

39 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

is it eligible . if buy prime throgh student offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Customers who purchase one-year/annual Prime membership under the Prime Youth Offer are not eligible for this offer.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Nice find

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Vu + kg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is the student offer still available? where can we get code?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s only for first time users or who’s membership expires more than90 days back

Link Copied
Two Points For This Offer -
Buy Prime @ 999
Shop For 1K Then CB Will Be Credited..
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

U need to shop for min 1k on same day !

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

For this, you have to spend ₹1999 for ₹200 cashback

Instead, but ₹1000 amazon gv & get upto ₹1000 worth offers. (This offer ends at 12 noon today)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Already over.

View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

My Prime expired earlier in Jan’2019, but in July’2019 (on 23rd) I have paid for Prime membership and cancelled immediately due to some offer confusion (but no offer) . So, will I be eligible for this If I take Prime now ?

Link Copied

My 1 month paid Amazon prime membership ended on 8th August. Am I eligible?

Link Copied

No Bhai.. Not eligible clearly.

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Prime stack? As i have 2 month left to end..

Link Copied

A customer whose Prime membership expired on September 28, 2019 or during a period of 90 days before September 28, 2019 will not be eligible for the Offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mine peime will be expired in 10th Nov, if I renew it today, will it be start from 10th Nov or from 28th Sep?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any pointers???

View 1 more reply
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I renewed my prime yesterday sob sob sob

Link Copied

Cancel and renew again.. try at your own risk smile
But, Not sure. I think amazon CC may not help asusual they are dumb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One order of 1000 or 600 and 400 will do

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Prime is not good, No extra / special discounts after prime

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

T&C https://www.amazon.in/b?node=18468...31

https://www.amazon.in/amazonprime?_encoding=UTF...

Offer period: Great Indian Festival 2019 between September 28, 2019 and October 4, 2019 (both days included).

• Join one-year / annual Prime membership during the offer period and shop for minimum ₹1000 during Great Indian Festival 2019 on Amazon.in, to get ₹200 cashback on the amount paid for the Prime membership (“Offer”). The cashback will be provided as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Amazon.in account.

• The Offer is applicable only for customers who purchase a paid one-year / annual Prime membership (either a first time paid Prime membership or renewal of the Prime membership post at least 90 days of end of the Prime membership) during the Offer Period and satisfy all terms and conditions for the Offer. A customer whose Prime membership expired on September 28, 2019 or during a period of 90 days before September 28, 2019 will not be eligible for the Offer. Customers who purchase one-year/annual Prime membership under the Prime Youth Offer are not eligible for this offer.

• The cashback under this Offer is ₹200 per customer.

• Eligible customers will receive the cashback amount as Amazon Gift Cards redeemable as Amazon Pay balance under the Gifts & Credits section, which is associated with their account on www.ama...in on or before November 15, 2019.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

repost

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

“A customer whose Prime membership expired on September 28, 2019 or during a period of 90 days before September 28, 2019 will not be eligible for the Offer. Customers who purchase one-year/annual Prime membership under the Prime Youth Offer are not eligible for this offer”

Why do they have such complicated terms and conditions? Maybe they are trying to ensure – “Padega India, tabhi to aage badhega India”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Our membership expired June 20, but no option renewal ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, within 90 days of Prime NEW or Renewal only, check with ccare chat option if still to clarify doubts. But you need to buy min Rs. 1000 by today itself for CB

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When cashback will be credited for purchasing of prime membership? Anyone got?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback will be credited in November

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did anyone receive cashback?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Nope

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can you share some screen shot for the above offer.

replyuser
Click here to reply