Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Other or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

50,000 mah powerbank in just 1173

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Other or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
1
1348
18
51 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
34
57
14017
175
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 1 month backup https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

any dimer has this?
Reviews Please 😶
edit: (just saw ebay)
307 Sold 😱

Dd
Budding Star
107
25
18412
193

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438837/medium/2852853l-1076.jpg?1481035539

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
4378
56

back up chodo.. just imagine how much time it will take to get charge? one week? lol

Leopard
Deal Cadet
0
70
494
9

what 50000 !!!! it can power my soul https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
404
1829
44

is this ?

Dd
Budding Star
107
25
18412
193

Mi 10400 Power Bank 10400 mAh – 250g
This 50k mah Power Bank – 500g?

Leopard
Deal Cadet
0
70
494
9
@saurabh1 wrote:

Mi 10400 Power Bank 10400 mAh – 250g
This 50k mah Power Bank – 500g?

coz it uses ch***tya bnao technology https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
404
1829
44

Not Buying Its Too Small TO Be 50,000Mah

Tumblr mra2wjysfd1rjlcwbo1 500 1
Deal Cadet
0
67
308
6
@rockhack wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

Mi 10400 Power Bank 10400 mAh – 250g
This 50k mah Power Bank – 500g?

coz it uses ch***tya bnao technology https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Same!
My 150 Ah inverter battery cost Rs 14K and this 50Ah is just 1K .

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

that is inside of this power bank
Xiaomi gives 10400 mah as 2600 mah by each cell and xiaomi has 4 cells inside

These powerbank has 6 cells even if we assume they are 2600mah each that’s total 15600 mah, to achieve 50000 mah each cell should be capable of 8333 mah, that is not possible so 99% fake
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438839/medium/2852877photo_2014-08-22_13-34-27.jpg?1481035540

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
80
2,762
13622
93

Looks like this only!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

EDIT :- Location -NewYork, United States

@runjesh wrote:

is this ?


Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

koi buy karke review dena

Then I will decide https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
suspended
0
52
128
0

too good to be true .. its similar to the way offline sellers fool us https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5682
65
@Troll wrote:

koi buy karke review dena

Then I will decide https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Tumhe isski kya jaroorat, tum khud Hi ek high voltage current ho… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Y u need it, u h’self quite high… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3121
39

Is it for mobile or for our domestic supply in house https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3121
39
@vijkap201 wrote:

@Troll wrote:

koi buy karke review dena

Then I will decide https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Tumhe isski kya jaroorat, tum khud Hi ek high voltage current ho… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Y u need it, u h’self quite high… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Without seeing her how cud u say that @Troll has high voltage https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
155
62
3

seller has 95.1% feedback

Despicable me minion mayhem ride orlando minion f
Deal Subedar
2
192
2364
67
@singh2189 wrote:

Is it for mobile or for our domestic supply in house https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Same thought came across my mind also when I seen this product https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

The terminator
suspended
2
36
772
8

This is just like product sold on roadside fair, they don’t even know what does " 50,000 Mah" mean. This is similar situation when you buy any product from such roadside fair and if you return back to that roadside fair shop the seller will try to hide from you and in return he will shout on you saying what else you want “it does it works i.e. charging mobile” whether it might charge your mobile for few minutes and drain completely. They don’t bother about it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
816
14
@yogeshgemini wrote:

that is inside of this power bank
Xiaomi gives 10400 mah as 2600 mah by each cell and xiaomi has 4 cells inside

These powerbank has 6 cells even if we assume they are 2600mah each that’s total 15600 mah, to achieve 50000 mah each cell should be capable of 8333 mah, that is not possible so 99% fake
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/438857/medium/2852953photo_2014-08-22_13-34-27.jpg?1481035546

New power uplift technology invented. I was experimenting on this from long time. Sad someone invented before me.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5682
65
@singh2189 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@Troll wrote:

koi buy karke review dena

Then I will decide https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Tumhe isski kya jaroorat, tum khud Hi ek high voltage current ho… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Y u need it, u h’self quite high… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Without seeing her how cud u say that @Troll has high voltage https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Theek waise hi jaise sabne iss 50k power backup ke bare me bataya…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

In similar way as everybody guessed about 50k power backup…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

The terminator
suspended
2
36
772
8

Can i use this to run my PC for several hours when there is power cut https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
107
486
32790
1074
@runjesh wrote:

is this ?


yes ..
Portable 50000mAH Powerbank from Ebay is nearer 5000mAH. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
816
14
@avinplus wrote:

Can i use this to run my PC for several hours when there is power cut https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes you can run PC’s mobile laptop A/C TV and refrigerator also. Even you can provide power supple to people staying near to u.

Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
159
1,514
15256
157
@avinplus wrote:

Can i use this to run my PC for several hours when there is power cut https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Yes but u hv to charge this power bank direct from Transformer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168

how many hours to charge power bank? 50 hours? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
482
1
pravinchalke wrote:

Yes you can run PC’s mobile laptop A/C TV and refrigerator also. Even you can provide power supple to people staying near to u.

ha ha ha

Missing