Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

[61% Off] Real Apple Fruit Power, 1L Rs 39 @Amazon (Back Again)

468°
  • 17248 Views
  • 199 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Output px0ab0
Deal Hunter
375
170
30352
217
198 Comments  |  
51 Dimers
2087
Deal Captain
4
2
8200
36

oos

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
162

Already OOS

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
318
1

its gets added in cart but at payment gives error that it is no longer available

A
Deal Cadet
2
150
718
42

can we mix this with Whisky or vodka ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

the product is available.i placed two orders just now

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

just keep on refreshing ,every 15-30 sec u can see the buy options.U ve to buy as soon as possible else ( gift card balance ) else when u enter the payment page it will be out of stock.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

they are releasing one or two every 15-30 sec

VU

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@freeall wrote:

just keep on refreshing ,every 15-30 sec u can see the buy options.U ve to buy as soon as possible else ( gift card balance ) else when u enter the payment page it will be out of stock.


Important messages for items in your Cart:
We’re sorry. The item Real Apple Fruit Power, 1L is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it’s available from another seller, click here to return to the item’s product detail page.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

Add a filler in your cart before buying it

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4
@nrkmca wrote:

@freeall wrote:

just keep on refreshing ,every 15-30 sec u can see the buy options.U ve to buy as soon as possible else ( gift card balance ) else when u enter the payment page it will be out of stock.


Important messages for items in your Cart:
We’re sorry. The item Real Apple Fruit Power, 1L is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it’s available from another seller, click here to return to the item’s product detail page.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


u ve to be very fast in the entire process

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

Kisi nee buy kiya ha toh mere liye b buy kr do yr.. Jb bhi site pr phunchta hu sb stock over hojata h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

2087
Deal Captain
4
2
8200
36

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249289/medium/326540711xp62.jpg?1480952722

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
95
398
2

back in stock…hurry……

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
1

Avaible now

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
158
1

Available now

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

bought 5 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@desidimee wrote:

Available now


thanks bought 5 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157

Till now not able to grab even once https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Indian
Deal Captain
19
7
9886
38

bought 5

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3202
127

missed again :-p

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39832
359

Bought 5

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21
@Navneet wrote:

Till now not able to grab even once https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Ur dp and comment r both identical : p lol

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21

Buying this is more tough than 1rs sale and flash sale. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif u don’t even know wen it comes

Khatri 20140814 173308
Deal Cadet
1
75
184
8

10 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157
@faisalgamer wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Till now not able to grab even once https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Ur dp and comment r both identical : p lol


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing