80% Off On Symbol Shoes

80% Off On Symbol Shoes

1406°
299
80% OFF 1499.0
Giphy
Deal Legend
584
28,126
48869
1202
80% Off On Symbol Shoes
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=sr_st?lo=none&fst=a...
.

12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,733
6,056
61756
654

Good find

Nagra
Deal Newbie
0
63
23
1

How is the quality? Good for the price or genuinely good?

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
13
240
2531
51
nagra wrote:

How is the quality? Good for the price or genuinely good?

Seems a good brand with best price. If quality not good, then return and refund

Nagra
Deal Newbie
0
63
23
1
Expand
Chapribaba wrote:

Seems a good brand with best price. If quality not good, then return and refund

Sure. But I’m careful these days with returns. Don’t want to just pile on returned orders.

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
13
240
2531
51
Expand
nagra wrote:

Sure. But I’m careful these days with returns. Don’t want to just pile on returned orders.

Just make a video while you unpack the received package. Then, you can easily return it without any issue but only with amazon. Dont know about other ecommerce site.

18
Deal Cadet
1
77
142
2
Expand
Chapribaba wrote:

Just make a video while you unpack the received package. Then, you can easily return it without any issue but only with amazon. Dont know about other ecommerce site.

As per Amazon, if you raise return with valid reason, collection executive will not ask any reason for return. I returned two UCB footwears due to incorrect size and they never asked the reason for return. FYI- No questions asked while return- is also Walmart policy.

Nagra
Deal Newbie
0
63
23
1
Expand
Chapribaba wrote:

Just make a video while you unpack the received package. Then, you can easily return it without any issue but only with amazon. Dont know about other ecommerce site.

No, I never had an issue with Amazon. In fact I returned a product today & I was issued refund within an hour of the pickup.

But I’m careful with regards to no. of returns. It’s wise to keep the no. lower. Amazon at some point of time in the future will ban users. They did it in the USA. And ban is always lifetime & there’s no remedy.

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3202
127
Expand
nagra wrote:

No, I never had an issue with Amazon. In fact I returned a product today & I was issued refund within an hour of the pickup.

But I’m careful with regards to no. of returns. It’s wise to keep the no. lower. Amazon at some point of time in the future will ban users. They did it in the USA. And ban is always lifetime & there’s no remedy.

It’s fair also. It costs them lot of money. They surely are monitoring the number of returned orders for every user. Always be wise before ordering itself and avoid returns as much as possible.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

never has an issues infact some time they refund for the product with no return policy.& than product remains to us.
my avg ratio of return is 35%.having avg 4000+ amt in amazon wallet everytime.why to worry there are lots of
online .options.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

These days Paytm is best…. Like whenever I have to buy smthing can read reviews on flipkart/Amazon and almost blindly buy from Paytm…. Coz most of the times its cheaper…. N return policy is so good of Paytm…. They pickup the very next day without any fuss……. Paytm has improved he’ll lot since beginning

Missing