Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel Digital TV : 250 cashback  on 2850 / 5000 / 5500 using Airtel Payment bank

Airtel Digital TV : 250 cashback on 2850 / 5000 / 5500 using Airtel Payment bank

912°
9% OFF 2850.0
Deal Lieutenant
disclaimer

https://app.airtelmoney.in/apbl/DTHAR...ml

Airtel Digital TV Annual Rental Plans Offer

The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet or savings account) on Myairtel app and airtel website.
Offer is applicable for Airtel Digital TV annual rental plans of INR 2850 (SD), INR 5000 (SD), INR 5500 (HD) only.
User can avail flat Rs.250 cashback by subscribing to any of the three plans using Airtel Payments Bank.
Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
The offer is applicable once per user during the offer period.
The transaction of this offer will get counted in Airtel recharge offer also (5% cashback on Airtel recharges, maximum cashback of Rs. 25 / txn).
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
This offer is not applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, offline merchant payments and business-to-business (transactions between retailers and their agents).
Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) or wallet holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
In case of any disputes, Airtel Payment Bank�s decision will be final.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/bank...ms
For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]

Expired
29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

5500 hd is awsum pack…it has all channels available on Airtel and all HD channels…my new HD channels that comes up is also included

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Airtel DTH is shit
Every Year i pay ₹500 for set top box replacement. Now recently i got my set top box replaced and 3 set top boxes have been replaced in 3 days. Although they give 6 months warranty on Set Top box but generally their set top box works max 1 year so one has to bear Engineer Visit Charges due to poor manufacturing of set top boxes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I dont think there are any engineer visiting charges ! I dont use airteh DTG but use tgeir broadband n never hv tgey ever asked for engineer charges

View 21 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

3rd Sept something coming from jio

Link Copied

It will Jio fiber

Link Copied

Don’t fall for this plan, Airtel trying to lock-in subscribers for 1 year before jio launches.

This is something other operators couldn’t realize when jio penetrated the mobile market, so now dth operators are being prepared.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Have been using Airtel HD+ STB since few years now and not a single issue i faced with device or service… So far all good…

Critic Critic
Link Copied

5500 plan is good given all the channels included, though this CB isn’t much for that plan. There was a 500 Amazon coupon with the plan few days ago. Also never faced any issues with STB in last 2.5 years I am using, not a single one. Overall Airtel remains one of the biggest choots, but their DTH service is good (there is the factor of picture and audio quality FFS!), and only gripe is connection goes away for unseasonal rain or thunderstorm.

replyuser
Click here to reply