Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

(Airtel Included ) Nesthem offer , Add to wallet and get 8% cashback ||Code : MOM||

Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

https://i.imgur.com/hhFesUl.jpg

Promo code : MOM

Add min Rs8000 to wallet and get flat 8% cb.
Max cashback Rs 799

valid only for today

Source app notification

http://links.desidime.com/?ref=m_forums&url=htt...

Steps to get the offer:

1 down the app from given link
2. Go to wallet
3 Add Rs8000
4 Apply promocode : MOM
5 Cashback will be added to ur wallet

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Hunter
197
8,615
31491
714

Only U gets notification about such offers, why not we? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Kuch to gadbad hai daya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

Delete : duplicate comment

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,032
28,148
58357
593
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot

Tagging u guys because last time deal was expired without ur notice and Nigel told me that deal was expired so no point in promoting.

cc @deepak.k @A2Zdeals @billa ajit@ @rajrocks @Paisa_de


vunskg

pls provide all the req details like app link and all so as to be fpd compliant

@thala

Dimer
Admin
10
911
14174
1204

Which store is this @AtulTheDimer

You are asking for FPD but there is no even basic link or any information about where to redeem the code either https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@admin wrote:

Which store is this @AtulTheDimer

You are asking for FPD but there is no even basic link or any information about where to redeem the code either https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Added link. please make it valid now. actually posting new offer daily. so dnt knw that everytime need to post the link. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Keep calm and be optimistic 70
Deal Lieutenant
1
427
4708
37
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot

Tagging u guys because last time deal was expired without ur notice and Nigel told me that deal was expired so no point in promoting.

cc @deepak.k @A2Zdeals @billa ajith @rajrocks @Paisa_de


you work for nesthem? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif just asking
Always add min 9999 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif wondering who adds. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
271
4172
36
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Only U gets notification about such offers, why not we? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Kuch to gadbad hai daya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Same feeling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@admin wrote:

Which store is this @AtulTheDimer

You are asking for FPD but there is no even basic link or any information about where to redeem the code either https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

also i am not asking for fpd. just tagging Nigel so that he will not miss to check the deal as he missed in last deal.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@admin wrote:

Which store is this @AtulTheDimer

You are asking for FPD but there is no even basic link or any information about where to redeem the code either https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

also i am not asking for fpd. just tagging Nigel so that he will not miss to check the deal as he missed in last deal.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@disclaimer wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Only U gets notification about such offers, why not we? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Kuch to gadbad hai daya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Same feeling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1
Same feeling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

Minimum amount updated

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174
@nrkmca wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Only U gets notification about such offers, why not we? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Kuch to gadbad hai daya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Same feeling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1
Same feeling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bro my joining in Nestham is on 30 feb 2050. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Till then i am working in Nokia.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

Nestham sent me correction message regarding their last message of wallet limit.

Nestham wallet also has monthly limit of 10k only. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

Code is still working… it is not expired yet,,:-}

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
174

valid for today also. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing