Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel Money 50% cashback upto 100 for new signups

Airtel Money 50% cashback upto 100 for new signups

318°
Generous
avgn

www.air...in

Flat 50% Cashback on first transaction

Pay using Airtel Money Wallet/Airtel Payments Bank. Max Cashback Rs.100/ txn. Register and transact during offer period(for new users only).

Validity 1 st Feb 2018 to 28 th Feb, 2018.

The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet and savings account) on Myairtel app, Airtel website, USSD or online website/apps.
This offer is not live on the Master Card linked with Airtel Payments Bank Ltd.
Customer can avail flat 50% cashback on recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online merchant payments using Airtel Payments Bank.
Maximum cashback applicable is Rs.100
Offer is valid from 1st of February to 28th of February, 2018
The offer is valid only on the first transaction
Offer is valid only registrations done during the offer period
Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
This offer is not to be applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, UPI transactions, IRCTC transactions, Uber transactions, offline merchant payments and business-to-business transactions (transactions between retailers and their agents).
Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) or wallet holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
In case of any disputes, Airtel Payments Bank’s decision will be final.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/bank...ms
For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]

Expired
9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU..nice share bro

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Good

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

offer linkplease

Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://www.airtel.in/...rs

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Updated here bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They didn’t give me 100 insted gave 15 only on my frst transaction

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Better be safe than sorry . Airtel is the biggest among the bunch of cheaters being evident by their FORCED KYC SCAM . If you dont know what the scam is let me brief , you open an account with Airtel money a non KYC account and once you are done with the transaction and cashback is processed then they will block your account and ask you to do KYC to unlock your account until you do it you can’t use the cash back and this happens most of the times!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I agree with you. My Airtel account is blocked for no reason and it has more than 7k. Recently they changed limit from 20k to 7k without any intimation. And now they don’t even allow me to spend a penny out of that money in my wallet nor they can upgrade my wallet to savings account.
I have been told by Airtel guy that they have lost their bank license due to some fraud.

STAY AWAY !! Or donate your money it’s your choice.

replyuser
Click here to reply