Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Ajio Big Bag Days ( 22-26 May ) : Flat 50-80% Off + Extra 10% Cashback in Ajio Wallet + Extra 10% Cashback upto 500₹ when you pay using HDFC Cards

Ajio Big Bag Days ( 22-26 May ) : Flat 50-80% Off + Extra 10% Cashback in Ajio Wallet + Extra 10% Cashback upto 500₹ when you pay using HDFC Cards

340°
80% OFF 6000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.ajio.com/s/flat-50-to-80-percent-of...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/567219/medium/5848386Screenshot-2019-05-24-11-11-30-262-com-android-chrome.jpg?1558676730

Extra 20% off on Everything above 3290₹
Code :- BIGBAG20
https://www.ajio.com/s/extra-20-percent-off-360...

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is HDFC Cashback Offer?

HDFC Cashback Offer is brought to you by AJIO.com in collaboration with HDFC. You can avail a cashback of 10% (Maximum of Rs. 500 /-) upon making a minimum transaction of Rs. 2500/- using your HDFC Credit or Debit Card. ** Offer Applicable on Select HDFC Credit and Debit Cards. Please contact your bank for more details.

2. What is the duration of the offer?

This offer is valid from 24th May 00:00 hours to 26th May 2019, 23:59 hours. This offer is applicable only once per Card during the offer period.

3. When will I get the cashback?

Your cashback will be credited to the same account used to pay for the order within 96 hours from the time of successful transaction.

4. What will happen to my cashback if I cancel my order fully or partially?

- If you fully cancel your order, you will not qualify for cashback on that order.

- In case of partial cancellation, if the order total reduces below Rs. 2500, you will not qualify for cashback on that order.

- However, in both case where you were not able to avail the offer, you can place a fresh order with a minimum transaction value of Rs. 2500 and avail the cashback.

5. What will happen to my cashback if I return my order?

In case you return an order fully or partially, your cashback amount will be deducted proportionately from the refund amount.

6. How do I contact HDFC bank for my queries?

Please write to [email protected].

HDFC Bank Cashback AJIO Offer

1. The HDFC Bank Cashback Offer is a promotional offer made by HDFC Bank Limited (“HDFC Bank”) in partnership with AJIO (“HDFC Bank Cashback Offer”), for the sale of specified products displayed on the Platforms (“Specified Products”).

2. The HDFC Bank Cashback Offer will commence at 24th May 00:00 hours, and continue until 26th May 2019, 23:59 hours, or such other date on which the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Term of HDFC Bank Cashback Offer”)

3. Users will be eligible to avail the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer only if:

(a) Users make payment for purchase of the Specified Products using select HDFC Bank credit / debit cards, as may be determined by HDFC Bank; and

(b) the total value of a single order for purchase of Specified Products on the Platforms is equal to or greater than INR 2,500, after taking into account all applicable Discounts.

4. Upon purchasing Specified Products in accordance with paragraph 3 above, eligible Users will receive a cashback of 10% (up to a maximum of INR 500) (“HDFC Bank Cashback Amount”) in their HDFC Bank credit / debit card, within 96 hours from the purchase of the Specified Products by the User.

5. The HDFC Bank Cashback Offer may be availed only once by each User during the Term of HDFC Bank Cashback Offer.

6. The HDFC Bank Cashback Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by AJIO or HDFC Bank.

7. If Users who have availed the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer return all or part of the Specified Products purchased by them on the Platforms such that the value of their order falls below INR 2,500, they will not be eligible to receive the HDFC Bank Cashback Amount. In case of any returns of the Specified Products purchased by a User under the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer post credit of the HDFC Bank Cashback Amount in accordance with paragraph 4 above, AJIO will refund only the difference between the amount paid by the User for the purchase of the Specified Products and the HDFC Bank Cashback Amount already credited to such User.

8. In case of any returns of the Specified Products purchased by the Users under the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer, AJIO will have the sole discretion to decide whether the HDFC Bank Cashback Amount will be credited to Users. The decision of AJIO in this regard will be final.

9. If Users have any issues with availing the HDFC Bank Cashback Amount, Users may contact HDFC Bank at [email protected] and AJIO at [email protected].

10. HDFC Bank may, at its discretion, modify the terms of the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer at any time, and without any intimation to Users.

11. AJIO reserves the right to modify the terms of the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer, or discontinue the HDFC Bank Cashback Offer at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to the Users.

12. The HDFC Bank Cashback Offer shall also be subject to such additional terms and conditions as HDFC Bank may notify from time to time.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply