ALL PRODUCTS WHICH APPLIES MACC55. CODE

ALL PRODUCTS WHICH APPLIES MACC55. CODE

1001°
450
55% OFF 1000.0
80 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Legend
644
26,143
51087
1255

1. Coupon Expired.

2. Offer was for Paytm app, not mall app.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Order thru payment. App instead of. Mall app
And you will find the coupon working

200w d
Deal Subedar
1
63
1162
42

Offer is not active

Trying on PayTm app not mall

Logo desidimer
Deal Cadet
4
180
654
26

Not working

Matrix avatar 0791 www.free avatars.com
Deal Cadet
1
114
266
27

10:30 offer withdrawn

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9

Code expired. Please someone tag me if it comes again 😭😭😭

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
22
709
2190
12
G-Gowda wrote:

Code expired. Please someone tag me if it comes again 😭😭😭

+1

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
374
1494
17
G-Gowda wrote:

Code expired. Please someone tag me if it comes again 😭😭😭

It wasn’t any deal, it was a bug which the team fixed after they reached office at 10 AM.
Paytm never given cb more than 20% on headphones.
This will never come again unless its a bug.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

It wasn’t any deal, it was a bug which the team fixed after they reached office at 10 AM.
Paytm never given cb more than 20% on headphones.
This will never come again unless its a bug.

Back when Paytm Shopping was launched They offered 50% on Headphones, I got couple
And 40% Cashback on Headphones happens atleast once in every year Recently we got it in the form of SOUND40 a month or two back

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
9
374
1494
17
Expand
getready wrote:

Back when Paytm was launched
They offered 50% on Headphones, I got couple
And 40% Cashback on Headphones happens atleast once in every year
Recently we got it in the form of SOUND40 a month or two back

Sound40 was on selected headphones but never given above 20% on all headphones like this deal.

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2906
75
Expand
getready wrote:

Back when Paytm Shopping was launched They offered 50% on Headphones, I got couple
And 40% Cashback on Headphones happens atleast once in every year Recently we got it in the form of SOUND40 a month or two back

launch offer never returns imp

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

It wasn’t any deal, it was a bug which the team fixed after they reached office at 10 AM.
Paytm never given cb more than 20% on headphones.
This will never come again unless its a bug.

Damn I missed buying 2 earphones 😭😭😭

Hot deals
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

Paytm start order cancelation

Thumbimgcrop 1477317318668
Deal Cadet
4
161
896
6

ordered cancelled ☹️☹️ waiting for JBL

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
230
10

cancelled

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
20
1

Cancelled but they sent a special promo code via mail which gives same discount

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Cancelled powerbank
But again ordered with same amount

Matrix avatar 0791 www.free avatars.com
Deal Cadet
1
114
266
27
nsaravanakumar_slm252 wrote:

Cancelled but they sent a special promo code via mail which gives same discount

Any product limitations? what does the coupon say….ex 55% off or something else?

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

It wasn’t any deal, it was a bug which the team fixed after they reached office at 10 AM.
Paytm never given cb more than 20% on headphones.
This will never come again unless its a bug.

Everyone’s orders are getting cancelled. So u shouldn’t be sad now 😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
aviator365 wrote:

Any product limitations? what does the coupon say….ex 55% off or something else?

promocode is only applicable on products of the same category on minimum purchase value equivalent to the value of the cancelled order.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Received 3 different Promocode with same cashback amount

Missing