Hotness 50% cashback on Good newwz movie tickets

Hot Deal 50% cashback on Good newwz movie tickets

810°
200
50% OFF 400.0
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
5,372
62115
563
50% cashback on Good newwz movie tickets
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/movie-tickets/offers/GOOD...

Frequently Answered Questions (“FAQs”)

 

1.       What is the offer? 

a.       You will get 50% cashback up to INR 200 only on ‘Good Newwz’ movie tickets booked on Amazon.in

b.       Offer period: Dec 25th, 2019 to Dec 31st, 2019

c.       No minimum booking value

d.       Valid once per customer during the offer period

 

2.       Which movie is this cashback applicable on? 

This offer is applicable only on ‘Good Newwz’ movie tickets. 

 

3.       How and when will I get the cashback? 

The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of the successful booking of the movie ticket on Amazon.in 

 

4.       How can I avail this offer? 

a.       Go to ‘Movie Tickets’ on Amazon.in

b.       Select ‘Good Newwz’ movie

c.       On the ‘Order review’ page, verify that the coupon code ‘GOODNEWWZ50’ is applied

d.       Confirm booking details and complete your payment 

 

5.       Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer? 

The coupon code ‘GOODNEWWZ50’ is auto applied on the ‘Order review’ page if you are eligible. In case you have removed the code while booking, you can reapply by selecting the code from the offer list or by entering the code ‘GOODNEWWZ50’ on the ‘Order review’ page before making the payment. 

 

6.       What will happen if my booking is cancelled? 

The offer is not applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order. If cashback is availed and the booking is subsequently cancelled, the cashback will be deducted before the final refund is made. 

 

7.       My payment for movie ticket booking on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer? 

You are eligible for cashback only on successful bookings. Please try booking again to avail the cashback. 

Expired 19 days
39 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
432
5937
43

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_reffm...

Coupon: GOODNEWWZ50


How can I avail this offer? 


 Go to ‘Movie Tickets’ on Amazon.inSelect ‘Good Newwz’ movieOn the ‘Order review’ page, verify that the coupon code ‘GOODNEWWZ50’ is applied

Confirm booking details and complete your payment 


Also Get extra Rs 50


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599754/medium/Screenshot_20191225-095845.png?1577247544

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
453
1126
13

Repost bro smile

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
397
1993
20

Is it worth watching in theatre even with discount? wink

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
432
5937
43
chawla9052 wrote:

Is it worth watching in theatre even with discount? wink

honestly, i won’t even watch it for free either 😂

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6842
115
laughing
Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8

http://www.ama...in
Book Good newwz movie tickets worth rs 400 by Amazon you will get

1. 50% cashback upto 200

2. you will get Rs 100 cashback if you have collected (send 1 rs via upi coupons) which  gives you flat 100 cash back on movie tickets above 250 for next 3 months

3. additionally get 50 cashback coupon on shopping worth 200 and more

effectively free of cost if you book tickets worth rs 300(250 CB + 50 CB coupon)

Ss: https://ibb.co/F...jN

Cropped4220234093987966102
Deal Newbie
92
92
1

Tried? Did it actually work?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
453
1126
13
Offers_Miner wrote:

Tried? Did it actually work?

Yea it is working right from the Amazon Flash Sale of 50% cb on movies

Cropped4220234093987966102
Deal Newbie
92
92
1
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Yea it is working right from the Amazon Flash Sale of 50% cb

Bro can u post the screen shot

Cropped4220234093987966102
Deal Newbie
92
92
1
Expand
Offers_Miner wrote:

Bro can u post the screen shot

I feel multiple coupons. Won’t be applied on single transaction

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8

Booked from 2 accounts and got instant cashcak in both the accounts

Cropped4220234093987966102
Deal Newbie
92
92
1

Great find bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
142
1021
11

Yes its working…..got 300 cashback in 3 accounts each

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
176
1

Offer 1+2 can combine on Min. Ticket of Rs. 250
Offer 1+3 can combine on Min. Ticket of Rs. 200

BUT 1+2+3 can’t be combined on single booking of Rs. 250 (B/c as per T&C of Offer 2 and 3, both offers are mutually exclusive i.e. only one offering higher cashback is applied)
Kindly attach screenshot if all 3 offers are combined on single booking as mentioned in deal description (Screenshots attached above are of offer 1+2 applied on single booking)

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
KMkool wrote:

Offer 1+2 can combine on Min. Ticket of Rs. 250
Offer 1+3 can combine on Min. Ticket of Rs. 200

BUT 1+2+3 can’t be combined on single booking of Rs. 250 (B/c as per T&C of Offer 2 and 3, both offers are mutually exclusive i.e. only one offering higher cashback is applied)
Kindly attach screenshot if all 3 offers are combined on single booking as mentioned in deal description (Screenshots attached above are of offer 1+2 applied on single booking)

You can combine offer 1 & 2 you will get offer 3 after you booking which you can avail on your next Amazon shopping smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
38
0
cashbackunlimited wrote:

It is working fine

bro in app its not showing only for Good newz or other movies also, i have collected 50Cb & 100(send 1rs.) CB, apart from these two will I get 50% CB additionally

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
rameshn wrote:

bro in app its not showing only for Good newz or other movies also, i have collected 50Cb & 100(send 1rs.) CB, apart from these two will I get 50% CB additionally

Yes you will get additionally 50%cb on Good newwz movie tickets

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
176
1
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

You can combine offer 1 & 2 you will get offer 3 after you booking which you can avail on your next Amazon shopping smile

Offer 3 :- 1st Shop on Amazon for Rs. 200 and then get Rs 50 cashback on movie ticket booking of min. 200
(What u saying – 1st Book movie and then get Rs. 50 cashback on shopping on Amazon
I.e. vice versa and partly wrong version of actual offer). So Read T&C of offer 3 again and u will get clearity

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
176
1
Expand
rameshn wrote:

bro in app its not showing only for Good newz or other movies also, i have collected 50Cb & 100(send 1rs.) CB, apart from these two will I get 50% CB additionally

50% cashback is only for GoodNewz movie; other movies u will get 30%/20% based on whether you r prime/nonprime
+ IN ADDITION TO ABOVE CASHBACK U WILL GET either 100 OR 50 cashback as offer collected by you

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Offer 3 :- 1st Shop on Amazon for Rs. 200 and then get Rs 50 cashback on movie ticket booking of min. 200
(What u saying – 1st Book movie and then get Rs. 50 cashback on shopping on Amazon
I.e. vice versa and partly wrong version of actual offer). So Read T&C of offer 3 again and u will get clearity

Bhai it’s shop on Amazon for 200 and you will get flat  50 cashback in your Amazon there is no with that cashback with movie booking smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
176
1
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

Bhai it’s shop on Amazon for 200 and you will get flat  50 cashback in your Amazon there is no with that cashback with movie booking smile

For Your Clarification:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600450/medium/639951120191230-185440.jpg?1577712925
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600451/medium/639951120191230-185500.jpg?1577712929
If image is not unreadable, click on image and open in new tab or u can view same T&C after clicking the Offer Banner in Amazon.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
KMkool wrote:

For Your Clarification:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600450/medium/639951120191230-185440.jpg?1577712925
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600451/medium/639951120191230-185500.jpg?1577712929
If image is not unreadable, click on image and open in new tab or u can view same T&C after clicking the Offer Banner in Amazon.

I apologize bro. You are correct very confusing t&c sweat_smile

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
46
552
1

@avgn this 50% cashback and 100 on 250 can be combine? Any confirmation?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
5,372
62115
563
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

@avgn this 50% cashback and 100 on 250 can be combine? Any confirmation?

Yes it works. You can see in final payment page

1170904 581987041864529 38163693 n
Deal Cadet
80
670
12

I have collected the offer but doesn’t shows on payment page

Missing