Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal [Amazon App Treasure Hunt] Solve the clue on the app to get fashion products at rs1 , March10th, 10am to 4pm

11K°
1
99% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Deal Wiki
+
809 Comments  |  
203 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
225
14164
176

mast looking watch @getready https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
659
1793
26

mera FOSSIL bhi ayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@raghul wrote:

mera FOSSIL bhi ayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

approx. 100- 200 million years bad https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
659
1793
26
@@[email protected]@ wrote:

@raghul wrote:

mera FOSSIL bhi ayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

approx. 100- 200 million years bad https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Gahahahahaha… Nice one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21

received everything https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

received everything https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

received nothing yet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif wat wat u gt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
176
1810
37

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

tumhe kya mika bhai ?
sabss jyada tumne hi loota hoga amazon ko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14653
235
@Beinghuman wrote:

@nancyarora501 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@nancyarora501 Hope you are ready this time aswell https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


These days my work keeping me busy even was not knowing that treasure hunt is there my mother told me around half and hour before as she is the follower of this forum (not yet registered https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif)

But still this time was able to got 4 products and few waitlist and even the products were not good as it was earlier:)

Hope you have got good products https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Note to others whoever was involved: Thank god my mother have not seen that chat which I have seen on ‘that’ running specially for hunt. I will not be saying any female saga now. Anyways be happy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I knew it , Silent Looter https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I was busy in a family function could not get hold of even one product !


Same to shame https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif nothing from this amazon this time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
khush h bahut but fossil hath se nikl gyi
T- YOU UNDERSTAND

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
khush h bahut but fossil hath se nikl gyi
T- YOU UNDERSTAND
to mujhe konsa mil gayi … mere bhi hath SD gayi … 94% claimed par click kiya & then wait listed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
khush h bahut but fossil hath se nikl gyi
T- YOU UNDERSTAND
to mujhe konsa mil gayi … mere bhi hath SD gayi … 94% claimed par click kiya & then wait listed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
mein to click krne wala tha 47% pe pr papaji ka phone aa gya aur screen band ho gyi. yhi h kismat
T- my stars

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
khush h bahut but fossil hath se nikl gyi
T- YOU UNDERSTAND
to mujhe konsa mil gayi … mere bhi hath SD gayi … 94% claimed par click kiya & then wait listed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
mein to click krne wala tha 47% pe pr papaji ka phone aa gya aur screen band ho gyi. yhi h kismat
T- my stars
karlo baat… LOL https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Apni apni kismat hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

maxima wallet watch, sunglass, bracelet
😈😈😈

Badiya to hai Bhai , or kya chahiye tumhe 3-4 rupee main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif itne bhi kanjoosi bhi mat karo .jitna mil gaya usme hi khush raho & agli bar k liye ready raho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
khush h bahut but fossil hath se nikl gyi
T- YOU UNDERSTAND
to mujhe konsa mil gayi … mere bhi hath SD gayi … 94% claimed par click kiya & then wait listed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
mein to click krne wala tha 47% pe pr papaji ka phone aa gya aur screen band ho gyi. yhi h kismat
T- my stars
karlo baat… LOL https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Apni apni kismat hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Waise Runjesh was absent on 10th in DD. May be he silently looted everything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
666
29

Someone said java script but how person can run java script on mobile on app? Offer was there o desktop also?

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21

VD karne waalo ….janta maaf nahi karegi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
176
1810
37
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

tumhe kya mika bhai ?
sabss jyada tumne hi loota hoga amazon ko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


kuch nhi mila bhai…..
T.: always waitlisted.

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21
@yureka2020 wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

this thread should be closed now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

T.: kyu Jla rhe ho yaar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

tumhe kya mika bhai ?
sabss jyada tumne hi loota hoga amazon ko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


kuch nhi mila bhai…..
T.: always waitlisted.

Chalo koi nahi better luck next time. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
659
1793
26

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

itni jldi aa gya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
33
2796
61
@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

Wats with the 20p coin?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
22086
269
@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg


Congrats https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
659
1793
26
@Sharingan wrote:

@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

Wats with the 20p coin?


showoff https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
22086
269
@Sharingan wrote:

@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

Wats with the 20p coin?


even i am curious to know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14653
235
@getready wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

@raghul wrote:

got my fossil https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Qv8f18e.jpg

Wats with the 20p coin?


even i am curious to know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah me too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
659
1793
26

it’s just to show off how big the watch is https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing