Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon + coolwinks loot(Only for those who wants to order 3000rs+ product from Amazon)

Amazon + coolwinks loot(Only for those who wants to order 3000rs+ product from Amazon)

244°
Deal Subedar
Temet_Nosce

http://Coolwin...om

Go to coolwinks add two eyeglasses of 690rs total will be 1544 pay with Amazon u will get 1250 cashback instant on Amazon and 10% coupon upto 300rs so basically if u order above 3000 above Amazon u will get 2 tested eyeglasses and 6rs extra so win win situation for u

I wanted to order 2 total watches for my sister so I ordered with this method so it was win-2 situation for me now it’s upto u..

Below 3000rs order on Amazon this deal is garbage

Thanks

Expired
38 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Bro in coolwinks it’s showing 1500 CB on 1500₹ above purchase…. Via Apay or phonepe or paytm….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Don’t worry bro just make payment u will get cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1500 pe 1500 mil rha hai?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580011/original/Screenshot_2019-08-09-21-50-19-396_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1565367701I hope this going to help you for sure.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro what about cancellation if we cancel the order would we still retain the coupon and what will happen with refund & cashback

Link Copied

I didn’t try u can give it try i wanted tested eyeglasses so i didn’t want to do that

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Valid only for first time users on Coolwinks Platform

Link Copied

No it’s valid for all

Critic Critic
Link Copied

“u will get 1250”

or 1500

Link Copied

u will get 1250 cashback instant on Amazon and 10% coupon upto 300rs

Link Copied

Is the cashback instant?

Link Copied

Yupp

Link Copied

Didn’t get cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also didn’t get the CB…
Enquired about it and got to know that promocode and coolcash cannot be clubbed with this offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey if paid 1000 from. Amazon and 500 with netbanking..

If I cancel the order.. How they will refund?

Link Copied

Guys please dont use any coupon with any offer i used CWIXIGO just give it a try & see if we will get cashback using AmazonPay but i didnt got cashback now coolwinks is refusing to refund as they are saying i got ixigo voucher which i didnt got.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we use Sun 20 or Eye 10 code and proceed with amazon pay payment? Will I get cashback? Please confirm.

Link Copied

Sorry cudnt understand why 3000 is required. Pls help me understand
What i understand is if i place order of 1500 and pay by amazon pay, i get 1500 cashback in amazon from coolwink and 1250 from amazon (after collecting the offer)
Please correct me if my understanding is wrong

Link Copied

@goyalrum727 can u pls explain

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashbacks not coming for coolwinks and top of it if we cancel 150 is deducted

Link Copied

Dude. Cashback will come no matter if you use coupon or not. In maximum 3 days you will. Talked to customer care service

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On phonepe it’s showing pay via phonepe and get 100% cashback upto 1500rs
(first ever order at coolwinks)

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

BEWARE. The t and c states the offer is valid only on coolwinks website and m web.. so do not order from coolwinks app. Uninstall app first if ordering on mobile.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is cashback coming for customers who ordered from old (1st order already placed before) coolwinks account and old Amazon/phonepe/paytm account? If anybody tested..

Link Copied

didn’t get any cb on amazon in old account
how much its taking

Link Copied

Anyone got cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No bro i waited for more than 4 days they say by mistake they have mentioned instant cashback but still i didn’t get. Finally I cancelled it and got full refund of 1532

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good you cancelled it. Both coolwinks and Amazon have become frauds here. No cashback nothing.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

offer has changed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

now its only 1250 cash back that too when you don’t apply any coupon or select other cc cash option.

now other offer to be applied while paying with amazon pay , i got instant cash back of rs 1250.

if u don’t get instant cashback means you are not eligible for any cashback.

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/amazon-pay-...r/

Up To 1500 Amazon Pay Cashback Offer T&Cs: Up to Rs. 1500 Cashback on min. order value of Rs. 1500.Offer is valid from 6th August 2019 (00:00 hours) to 31st August 2019 (23:59 hours).Payment to be made through “Amazon” option on Coolwinks checkout page.This offer is valid on Coolwinks Desktop & Msite only.This offer cannot be clubbed with any promo code or CoolCash.The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment.Cashback is offered by Amazon Pay.In case user does not receive any cashback, he or she is either not eligible or has not followed the entire terms of the offer.In case user receives Cashback where the terms & conditions of the offer have not been met, Coolwinks reserves the right to recall such Cashback from user’s account.In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.Amazon Pay and Coolwinks has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.Effective from 9 August 2019, 18:00 hours: In case of cancellation/return, Coolwinks reserves the right to levy a charge of Rs. 150 per order as cancellation charges.In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.

FAQs – About the offer

Q. What’s the offer construct?
A. Customers will get Shopping coupons worth of 10% up to Rs.300 (https://www.amazon.in/l/17504...31) and a cashback of Flat Rs.1250 on orders worth Rs.1500 and above, applicable 1 time per user on using Amazon Pay on Coolwinks during the offer period.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?
A. You have to go to the Coolwinks website and m-web, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 6th August 2019 (00:00 hours) to 31st August 2019 (23:59 hours).

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?
A. The offer can be availed 1 time per user during the offer period.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment.

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Coolwinks?
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Coolwinks website or m-web using Amazon Pay.

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.(Effective from 9 August 2019, 18:00 hours: In case of cancellation/return, Coolwinks reserves the right to levy a charge of Rs. 150 per order as cancellation charges.)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

what did u order?

Link Copied

Got instant cashback of 1250. Please dont order through app. The t and c states it is valid only on website and m web. so dont take a chance with app. now waiting for the coupons to come.

Link Copied

2 eyeglasses 690 each, the price gets automatically discounted to 1488 so you wont get cashback. Add a sunglasses for 250, so total comes to 1785 with gst. You get 1250 instant cb. so for 535 u get 2 eyeglasses, 1 sunglasses plus whatever u save on coupons.

replyuser
Click here to reply