Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon- Flat 100rs cashback on first app purchase

923°
20% OFF 500.0
30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/573000/original/Screenshot_20190629-231713.png?1561830472

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro not getting open in app dude help in collecting

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Eligible customers will have to collect the coupon on the offer page to avail the cashback

Link Copied

Applicable on your first purchase on the Amazon app

Frequently asked questions
1. What is the first app purchase offer (“Offer”)?
Eligible customers who sign in/ login to the Amazon shopping & payments mobile application (app) for the first time during the promotion period will –
(a)Get ₹ 100 cashback as Amazon Pay balance (after collecting the coupon) on
(b) Minimum order value – ₹ 500, net of all discounts applied
© Participating categories – All products (Excluding Gold, silver coins and others)
(d) Applicable only on prepaid orders – Pay using your Amazon Pay balance, credit & debit cards or net-banking only
(e) Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 1 business day of order confirmation
(f) Offer Period: 24 June 2019 00:00:00 hrs to 19 July 2019 23:59:59 hrs
(g) Maximum cashback amount per customer – ₹ 100
(h) Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback
(i) Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned order(s)/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
(j) Check product page for offer eligibility
(k) Offer is applicable only once per customer during offer period
(l) The Offer is subject to availability, only a limited number of coupons are available.

2. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
Eligible customers will have to collect the coupon on the offer page to avail the cashback

3. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

4. When will I get the cash back?
a. The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping.

5. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer. Kindly note that, the cashbacks are offered at an item level in a pro-rata basis.

6. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The offer is not applicable on Amazon Pay balance, Prime membership and other products which are excluded from this offer.

7. Can I get the cashback across multiple orders?
No, this order is valid only once per customer. The order value should be ₹ 500 or more post discounts applied. In case an offer eligible order is placed and cancelled, the customer is ineligible for the offer on any other order placed during the offer period.

8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Nah my luck didn’t work, I’m apparently not eligible. First purchase on Amazon…hmm this should be a perfect deal for the newborns then.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any way to check in app without opening link

Link Copied

Yes, u can go through the post link in your browser.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got in 5
Thanks bro

Link Copied

Suprb

Link Copied

Those who are eligible, please navigate to this banner.

Link Copied

Is it applicable for recharges or gift card purchase?.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Got in two of my accounts. Thanks

Link Copied

Is there any code to check if im eligible ?

Link Copied

No code.. just open the link in browser if you are eligible then it will be shown to you

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone confirm who has not done kyc, amazon pay account blocked for adding money but still got cashback as gift balance

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes i get for everything recharge, dth, pantry. Try dth recharge if cashback banner is showing you will get. It is blocked but mobile verified acc.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks bhai 1 done

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Vu, got in acc which is not used on app and without any physical goods order.  Didnt get in other new acc which is not used on app but used for ordering footwear.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Share link that opens on app bro if u have

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working tired_face tired_face tired_face

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got 100 for now order … total 500 cb for 650 order = 250 of first order & 150cb of 25% recharge deal

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

still working ?? sometimes i get notification when logged in through incognito mode .

replyuser
Click here to reply