Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Electricity Bill Pay Offer : Flat Rs.150 Cashback Coupon for those who already paid their Electricity Bill.

Amazon Electricity Bill Pay Offer : Flat Rs.150 Cashback Coupon for those who already paid their Electricity Bill.

2313°
Analyst
alienteck

https://www.amazon.in/gp/sva/dashboard/ref=nav_...
https://i.imgur.com/8vb2ird.png

Seems to be the same offer they gave before.. Recharge for Rs50 and get an Electricity voucher..

https://i.imgur.com/bDLTvWv.png

Electricity Bill Payment Offer – Get flat Rs. 150 back – has been unlocked for your recent mobile recharge on Amazon.in.

Click the image below to collect and avail your offer.

https://i.imgur.com/raAKprb.png
https://www.amazon.in/l/17069586031?ref_=pe_271...

Next steps:
• Click on the image above and collect your electricity bill payment offer.
• Once offer is collected, pay your electricity bill on Amazon.in to get flat Rs.150 back on min value of Rs.300
• Cashback would be credited to your Amazon Pay Balance within 3 working days.

Unlock Electricity Bills Offer- Flat Rs.150 cashback on min bill payment of Rs.300

Offer Terms & Conditions:

1) The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Electricity Bill Payments unlock’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who see this offer for their mobile recharge, do a mobile recharge and then ‘collect’ the unlock coupon offer to avail it on Electricity bills, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the prepaid mobile recharges on Amazon.in.

2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Electricity bill payments. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

3) This Offer is valid upto June 30 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.

4) During the offer period, any customer in the eligible segment who does a mobile recharge and collects the unlocked coupon and undertakes / purchases an Electricity Bill Payment of minimum Rs.300 on Amazon.in during the Offer Period (“Electricity Bill Payment”), making payment thereof using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of INR 150 per customer in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.

5) The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
6) The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Electricity bill payment

7) This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.

8) A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Prepaid Mobile recharge available on Amazon.in), or by the Electricity bill payment provider.

9) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

10) This Offer is available only on the payments for Electricity bill payments made available by billers in India and is not available in relation to postpaid mobile bill payments or Prepaid recharges or DTH recharges. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on Electricity bill payments of select Electricity billers that are available and listed on Amazon.in.

11) All disputes relating to the Electricity bill payment will be resolved by the relevant biller, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Electricity biller (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.

12) Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.

13) Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.

14) By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.

15) APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

16) Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 30 June 2019 (i.e upto the end of the offer period).

17) The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

18) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

19) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired
46 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Not showing to me

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Its only for people who have already paid their electricity bill… Last time same thing.

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Even i had paid but could not see

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@zee @destructo

I had paid my bill on 8th. But it showed Rs60 coupon on 31st may so went to use it but could not since I already payed. Had to finish off the hotstar coupons so looked at all coupons to see if used or not.

Now its showing this coupon..

I am not sure if you need the coupon or just making a Rs50 recharge will get you the coupon or not. Last time 2 months ago it did not show this coupon but people got offer after making a Rs50 recharge.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I am able to see get 60rs cb on ur light bill min bill of 300..

please help

View 6 more replies
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

I got the offer

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I didn’t got this offer

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Check if you are eligible. If you dont get the collect coupon then you are out.

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am getting shopping voucher 25% upto 150

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

check inbox

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone send me the link to collect the offer?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Why dont you read the OP? It says right there click above or below with icons..

https://i.imgur.com/6bKv9Ak.png

click on the link not the image.. dont know html..

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which accounts are eligible? Getting only TNC on opening the link.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 60. But have already paid bills every month and am a prime user

View 2 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

I have seen you have dimer of the year for multiple time. Very nice .

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You need to be more specific, use @ and the userid to indicate who you are referring to..

right now you sound like that drunk guy who talks to the air and walks around making people wonder what…

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i can see 25% off if i recharge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

recharge amount can be anything ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I recharged with 50 and did not get anything. nada nothing.. not even a beezos coin.. the spouse got elec voucher..

i am being discriminated here.. I see everyone is getting something.

Its worse.. They are asking me to apply for a loan instead..

https://i.imgur.com/XbpGHLQ.jpg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Collected offer today morning after recharge of ₹10https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568741/original/Screenshot_2019-06-01-23-33-29-210_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1559463752

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

user specific

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

does seem user specific, didn’t get this offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I get direct terms and condition there is no option to COLLET THIS OFFER.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568908/original/Screenshot_2019-06-04-12-09-15-390_com.android.browser.png?1559630448

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You have to do a recharge to get the offers.. The offers depend on your account and is user specific..

For some people they tell you you can win and then you get nothing.. So Better Luck Next Time..

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Ye chor hai amazon, i paid eb via upi. Cr told wait till 26th, you r eligible for cb. No cb recd. Then contacted cr again, she asks me which offer applied. They are fraud, not the same amazon which was previously

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Well the bug is back.. No need to do a recharge to collect the rs150 voucher..

https://www.amazon.in/hfc/bill/electricity?ref_...

Win Rs 20 to Rs 2000 on minimum Rs. 1000 Electricity bill payment On first electricity bill payment of the month. For select customers who see/collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Win Rs 15 to Rs1000 on minimum Rs. 300 Electricity bill payment On first electricity bill payment of the month. For select customers who see/collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs.150 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs 60 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who see the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs 60 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who see/collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs 200 back on payment of electricity bills for 3 months. Minimum Rs 300 bill payment each month Month 1-Rs 45, Month 2-Rs 55, Month 3-Rs 100. For select customers who see/collect the offer.

Flat Rs 45 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who see/collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs 200 back on payment of electricity bills for 3 months. Minimum Rs 300 bill payment each month Month 1-Rs 40, Month 2-Rs 60, Month 3-Rs 100. For select customers who see/collect the offer.

Flat Rs 150 back on payment of electricity bills for 3 months. Minimum Rs 300 bill payment each month Month 1-Rs 35 (complete), Month 2-Rs 35, Month 3-Rs 80. For select customers who see/collect the offer.

Flat Rs.35 cashback on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer. Only for customers who collect the offer through UC Browser. Valid until 15 August

Flat Rs.35 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer. For select customers who collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Flat Rs 35 back on minimum Rs.300 Electricity bill payment Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who see/collect the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Do an electricity bill payment and unlock 100% upto Rs 100 on DTH recharge Once per customer during the offer period. For select customers who see the offer. Offer valid until 30 June

Extra Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI Minimum recharge/bill payment of INR 50. Once per customer. Offer valid until 30th June

Extra 2% reward points using Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card No minimum value for recharge/bill payment.

replyuser
Click here to reply