Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon get 25% cashback upto INR 250 on bus transaction

Amazon get 25% cashback upto INR 250 on bus transaction

215°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/bus-tickets?ref_=...rt
Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”)

1. What is the offer?

a. Users will get 25% cashback upto INR 250 on any bus transaction during offer period –

The offer is valid only for first time customers;

c. No minimum booking value.

2. What is the offer period?

a. For Amazon Prime members – Offer is valid from January 18, 2020 (12:00 hrs) to January 22, 2020 (23:59 hrs)

For all Amazon customers – From January 19, 2020 (00:00 hrs) to January 22, 2019 (23:59 hrs).

3. How many times can I avail the offer?

You can avail the offer once during the offer period, i.e., Cashback is valid only for first time users.

4. How do I avail this offer?

a. Go to ‘Bus Tickets’ on Amazon.in;

Select the Bus of your choice;

c. On the ‘Payment selection’ page, apply the valid offer (if not already applied);

d. Confirm booking details and complete your payment.

5. When will I get the cashback?

The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days of the successful booking of the bus ticket on Amazon.in.

6. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer?

No coupon code is required for the offer. The applicable offer will be auto applied on Payment selection’ page before making the payment.

7. What will happen if my booking is cancelled partially or fully?

The cashback amount will be deducted from the final refund amount credit to the original payment method if you cancel the entire booking.

Offer Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”)

1. The limited period promotional offer, namely Bus launch Offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”). This Offer is in respect of the bookings of bus tickets on Amazon.in.

2. These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to booking of bus tickets on Amazon.in, the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in.

3. This Offer is valid from January 18, 2020 (12:00 hrs) to January 22, 2020 (23:59 hrs) for Amazon Prime members and from January 19, 2020 (00:00 hrs) to January 22, 2020 (23:59 hrs) for all Amazon customers (“Offer Period”), unless modified, extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.

4. During the Offer Period, any customer who successfully undertakes the following steps: (a) Books a bus ticket on Amazon.in (“Booking”); (b) Selects the applicable offer on the payment selection page; and © Makes

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply