Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
InFocus 81 cm (32 inches) II-32EA800 HD Ready LED Television

InFocus 81 cm (32 inches) II-32EA800 HD Ready LED Television

207°
33% OFF 17990.0

Deal Wiki

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought one yesterday! It’s a steal taking into account the review and positive feedback and video review from the customers.. Let’s see what comes out of package.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

TV total shit… The video quality even of an HD channel is shift in front of my 6 year old videocon flatron TV. Recommend some good TV. It is waste of money buying this brand.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Thanks for the review bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes of course ..
I have Confirmed this.. I can either return or get replaced my tv.. I have made a complaint 1stvto infocus, but with regard to support from customer care, it is fast and furious. Within 10 mins of lodging complaint I got a call from the service engineer who told to visit tomorrow.Now I have 2 choices 1)get replaced the tv from infocus or amazon
2)Get it returned
I’ll get the technicality tomorrow than I see as to what has to be done.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better return and take refund

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey I have got the TV replaced and say what, the TV out of box is a dhamaka. There was a pannel problem (may be because the product was manufactured in june2016).
Now I have got a September 2016 manufactured little heavy weight TV and believe me, it is bang at 12k. U can easily compare it with any Ultra HD TV having Tata sky dish connection. Talking about sound (it lacks great bass but you can get good sound with reasonable bass). Display is no doubt awesome.
One thing I noticed in infocus youtube video was that the display has 8million colours and it has anti reflection feature. Now we can well relate, why, it is very close to an Ultra HD TV.
Next time if anyone gets a deal on the TV then grab the same.
I’ll be uploading a video shoot of the same soon.

replyuser
Click here to reply