Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon- Join Prime and get 20% cashback upto 300 on loading money (14th - 24th Jan)

Amazon- Join Prime and get 20% cashback upto 300 on loading money (14th - 24th Jan)

1448°
Generous
avgn

ABOUT THE OFFER
• Join Prime and load Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period (January 14 – January 24, 2018)
• Get cashback of 20% on the load amount, up to ₹ 300
• Valid for customers who sign up for a paid Prime membership and load their Amazon Pay balance for a ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period
• This offer is not available for customers whose Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed after the expiry of the Prime membership, since such customers may be eligible for other offer(s) for renewal of their Prime membership here.

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=13827...31

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : avgn
43 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

vu
+
Channel alert
my deal sabse sasti

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ATC https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
A newly booming channel* :: SuperLoots
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How come this would be a good offer?
Spending ₹1000 on prime membership and then load money to get the benefit.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got free membership from Airtel postpaid so I activated today ,if I load tomm above rs 500 can I get rs 20% CB?

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Same question

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

A lool offer. How is it better than 500 cashback on prime subscription of 999?

Patron Patron
Link Copied

What is this 500 cb offer?

Link Copied

We end of spending when we see Casback offers …even we don’t need. …that’s my view

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good Find … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I don’t think it is worth to spend money on prime membership……. Unless and until you are the daily customer of Amazon

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

You are forgetting about Prime Video

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

very nic….vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it valid for prime membership via Airtel TV app?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no.
as checked with three different agents on three different days.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Prime members load money and get 20% back upto Rs.300.
https://www.ama...in

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

where is it given? link please

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer link? T&c??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For old (paid) prime members also?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

whr do u see it?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

This is join prime and get 20% on load

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cant see on app

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

No source nothing, still alert.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Source?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where is the damn offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

????

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No details and link on app and site

Link Copied

This is join prime and get 20% offer maybe . Am I correct ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

ok it is for those who want to join prime. https://www.amazon.in/b?node=13827...31

Link Copied

This offer is only for new prime members only

Link Copied

ABOUT THE OFFER
• Join Prime and load Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period (January 14 – January 24, 2018)
• Get cashback of 20% on the load amount, up to ₹ 300
• Valid for customers who sign up for a paid Prime membership and load their Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period
• This offer is not available for customers whose Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed after the expiry of the Prime membership, since such customers may be eligible for other offer(s) for renewal of their Prime membership here.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. How can a customer avail this Offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must-
• Join Prime One-year membership for the first time between January 14, 2018 and January 24, 2018, both days inclusive; and
• Add Amazon Pay balance of ₹ 500 or more on the day of joining Prime membership (between January 12, 2018 and January 24, 2018, both days inclusive).
The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.ama...in or its corresponding mobile site and mobile application during offer period. However, every customer will be eligible to receive the benefit only once during the offer period.

2. When is customer not eligible for this Offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
• The customer was a paid Prime member, whose Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed after the expiry of the Prime membership, and such member is only renewing expired membership during offer period.
• Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. joining paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and loading Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more, on the same day during the offer period.
• Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria on the same day during the Offer Period, i.e. January 14, 2018 to January 24, 2018.
• Customer cancels his/her Prime membership on or before February 15, 2018.

3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
• The minimum amount of balance that customers need to load in their Amazon Pay account to avail the Offer is ₹ 500 in a transaction.

4. What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?
• The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹ 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance.

5. If payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will customer be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
• If customer’s payment failed while placing an order for loading Amazon Pay balance, Amazon provides the customer an option to revive payment for such order. Customer will be eligible for the Offer only when the order for loading and payment are successful.

6. How can customer add Amazon Pay balance?
• To add Amazon Pay balance, customer needs to go to ‘Your Account’ → ‘Top up your Amazon Pay balance’ → ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’
or ‘Amazon Pay’→ ‘Click on Add balance’→ ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’ or visit – https://www.amazon.in/addb...ce

7. When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?
• The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance (which will be provided in the form of Amazon.in gift cards) on or before February 15, 2018.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Repost then

Link Copied

anyone got cashback ?

replyuser
Click here to reply