Hotness Amazon pantry deal - Dove Hair fall Rescue Sham...

Hot Deal Amazon pantry deal - Dove Hair fall Rescue Shampoo, 1L

412°
345
50% OFF 690.0
Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Subedar
206
2631
20

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07HLZDR9S/ref=pantry_...
Dove Hair fall Rescue Shampoo, 1L

  • Expiring In 23 days
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
56
23
0

This shampoo and the smaller one has been at this price for the past 2 months at Big Bazaar

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Subedar
206
2631
20
mma wrote:

This shampoo and the smaller one has been at this price for the past 2 months at Big Bazaar

in which city?
there’s no such offer on dove or any other shampoo brands in big bazaar.

Missing
Deal Newbie
125
39
4
Expand
hana25 wrote:

in which city?
there’s no such offer on dove or any other shampoo brands in big bazaar.

B1G1 offer in BigBazaar

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
23
0
Expand
hana25 wrote:

in which city?
there’s no such offer on dove or any other shampoo brands in big bazaar.

The B1G1 or if you buy a single it will be at half price. It is available at this price in the NCR region.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Subedar
206
2631
20
Expand
mma wrote:

The B1G1 or if you buy a single it will be at half price. It is available at this price in the NCR region.

Is it through their online shop? cuz there’s no such offer on their offline stores in Guwahati and beltola

Missing