Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Amazon Pantry Offer Rs.150 back on minimum order value of Rs 2,000 or more

Amazon Pantry Offer Rs.150 back on minimum order value of Rs 2,000 or more

2154°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

Combine with 300+10% cashback offers
Collect 300 Cashback Offer @ https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21329...31
https://www.amazon.in/pantry-online-grocery-sho...
Amazon Pantry Offer -
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How can I avail this offer?
All customers get ₹150 back on minimum order value of ₹ 2,000 or more. Offer valid on orders placed on Amazon Pantry using Amazon Pay balance only.

Note- This Offer is not applicable on infant nutrition products
2. What is the duration of the offer?
Offer is applicable from 00:00:00 hours on 26th May, 2020 to 23:59:59 hours on 31st May, 2020.

3. What is the minimum order value for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum order amount to avail the offer is ₹ 2,000 in a single transaction on Amazon Pantry

4. What is the maximum cashback I can avail?
Maximum cashback is ₹150. Offer is valid only once per customer.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
This Amazon Pantry offer (“Offer”) is brought to you by the participating sellers/brands and made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
The Offer is valid and can be availed only if you: (i) are located in India; (ii) have set India as your current country in your account settings on the website; and (iii) have a billing address in India
You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”).
All customers who shop on Amazon Pantry using Amazon Pay Balance (only) worth ₹ 2,000 or more between 00:00:00 hours on May 26th, 2020 and 23:59:59 hours on May 31st, 2020, will get a flat cashback of ₹150 (₹ 150 maximum cashback and valid only once per customer) (“Benefit”).
This Offer is not applicable on infant nutrition products
This Offer can be combined with other offers available on www.ama...in website or the Amazon mobile application (subject to meeting offer conditions).
The Offer will not be available on purchase of any other product listed on the amazon.in website or the Amazon mobile application other than the products listed on Amazon Pantry.
The cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from the date of shipping of the products.
The Offer is valid only in cities with Amazon Pantry service. Please check if the Amazon Pantry service is available in your city before placing the order.
Amazon has the right to discontinue the Offer before the Offer end date without giving prior notice.
This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and availing the Offer is voluntary.
In the event of cancellation of your order for the product(s) (either by you, Amazon or seller) or the purchased product(a) are returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to avail the Benefits under this Offer.
There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the product and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that neither Amazon nor the seller (or any of their affiliates) are liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
You agree that all decisions of the seller related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by the seller to enforce any of these Offer Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
The seller reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Amazon has a right to remove the Offer from the amazon.in website, at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice or liability.
In the event of any query/issues regarding the Offer, you may please contact Amazon Customer Service. It is hereby clarified that queries/issues in relation to the Offer will be entertained only till the time you are eligible to receive Benefit under this Offer.

Expired
78 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Already done a lot of shopping… sad

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

This time this cashback offer is really bad when Amazon offered 300 cashback on order of 1000 & above recently…

View 17 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@rajrocks bhayia apko itni jldi kaise pta chl jata hai offers ke bare me? mtlb jaise hi offer live hota hai vese hi within milliseconds aapka post aa jata hai !!!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

He is an FBI agent cop

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

300 + 150cb applied ho raha h?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes combining.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone wants to exchange pantry 30% offer

Link Copied

Jio Mart ka thoda toh effect aya

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Am I The only one who doesn’t have 300₹ cb offer?? And Amazon just started delivering Pantry in my area 😒😒

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

same man

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I see both 10% and 150 cashback showing at checkout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

10% which offer?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

HA + KG Bhai.
Good share.
And, Is there any Bank offer for Pantry now ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone tell whether we can combine 300 cashback + 150 cash back offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what is 300 cb ofer, can anyone please share.

Link Copied

No offer for me
Sab moh maya hai
t: illusion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is the offer available now ? how to collect ?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

150 offer is for all customers.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

VU + GA

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to collect 300 cb offer ? Is that possbile .
?

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Thanks bro recieved in 3 accounts,vu +kg grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone tell whether we can combine 300 cashback + 150 cash back offer?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

for me for rs2000 shooping it is showing only 300 back (from 300 on 1000), not this 150
anyone having same issue?

Link Copied

I too had the issue but figured out how to combine both

To get 450cb

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to cobine both ?

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Good but not getting that 300 wala offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am in need of groceries
Should I buy now
Or should I wait for june super value day sale
Anybody have information regarding June super value day please tell..
I shop for 2000 rs
Any bank discounts on groceries for super value day sale…
Please share @rajrocks

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

no info yet

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Paid full Rs.2000 amount from only Amazon Pay balance and Rs.450 cashback was shown on the payment page and got the cashback within 2 minutes.
Thanks plus1

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

how 450 @Unexplainable; can u pls explain!!

did u combine 300 & 150 ?  

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618809/original/IMG_20200527_172728.jpg?1590580713Got ₹450 cash back in 2 minutes..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Damn l collected the 300 off on 1k and ordered groceries 2 weeks prior…Now this offer shows up but on minimum purchase of 2k.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has the cashback credited ? anyone?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Does anybody have idea will there be Amazon Super value days in June, i am not able to decide whether should i order pantry now or hold off till 1st June when i might get better offers if Super Value days return in June ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes I ordeed for 2100 got 490 cashback

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

490 kaise ??

replyuser
Click here to reply