Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Pay - 100% Cashback up to RS.1600 + RS.1000 worth voucher (Netmeds and Clear Trip)

Amazon Pay - 100% Cashback up to RS.1600 + RS.1000 worth voucher (Netmeds and Clear Trip)

289°
100% OFF 1600.0
Deal Cadet
TheDealClub

http://www.coolwin...om
Amazon Pay Cashback + Shopping Voucher Offer Terms And Conditions:
Get 100% Cashback up to Rs.1600, on a min order value of Rs.1600.
Cashback is offered by Amazon Pay.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
Cashback is valid on once per user, transaction via Amazon Pay on Coolwinks during the offer period.
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days of successful completion of the transaction.
In case of cancellation, refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment. Cashback processed would be adjusted in the refund value. e.g. If Rs .1650 is paid by the customer & cashback of Rs. 1600 is already received – balance that would be paid to customer as refund would be Rs. 50 only.
No refunds will be made in case of partial order cancellation/return.
In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
While processing the payment by Amazon Pay payment mode, the system will automatically pick your Amazon Pay login credentials used on Google Chrome.
Offer is valid from 1st November 2018 to 30th November 2018

To Avail Up To Rs. 1000 Shopping Voucher

Use code ‘COOLOFFER’ at checkout to avail Cleartrip voucher up to Rs. 1000 & Up to 30% off discount voucher by Netmeds.
Valid on Min. Order Value of Rs. 1600
If user does not use code ‘COOLOFFER’, he will only be eligible for Rs. 1600 Cashback offer.

Cleartrip Voucher Detailed T&Cs

1. Grab up to Rs.1,000 wallet cashback on Flights & Hotels booked on Cleartrip.
International Flights: Get Rs.1,000 wallet cashback on International Roundtrip Flights worth Rs.15,000 or more, booked on Cleartrip.
Domestic Hotels: Get  Rs.750 wallet cashback on Domestic Hotels worth Rs.5,000 or more, booked on Cleartrip. Not valid on unrated & 1 Star Hotels.
International Hotels: Get Rs.750 wallet cashback on International Hotels worth Rs.10,000 or more, booked on Cleartrip. Not valid on unrated & 1 Star Hotels.

NOTE:

Book between 01 November 2018 to 01 January 2019 (3 months). Dates of Travel are completely open.
Valid only on Credit & Debit Cards. Not valid on Netbanking/ Wallet / IVR Phone bookings or any other payment mode.
The user needs to enter the coupon code to avail the applicable wallet cashback. Thereon the Wallet Cashback will get directly credited to user’s Cleartrip Wallet within 24 hours.
Transaction Capping per card: 1 International Flight Transaction + 1 Domestic Hotel Transaction + 1 International Hotel Transaction allowed per Card (i.e. total 3 transactions).
Cleartrip Wallet Credits can be redeemed in subsequent transactions across any Flight / Hotel or Local experience on Cleartrip.
Cleartrip Wallet Validity: 60 days.

Netmeds Voucher Detailed T&Cs

Get up to 30% off on All Medicines
Coupon code ‘NETMEDS’ is mandatory to avail the offer.
20% Flat discount on all Medicines and 10% NMS Cashback for prepaid orders as soon as it is delivered
No minimum order value to avail this offer
Valid for PAN India orders
Netmeds Voucher will be invalid in case of partial or complete order cancellation.

Expired
23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If user does not use code ‘COOLOFFER’, he will only be eligible for Rs. 1600 Cashback offer.

Use Sun20 code to get 2 850rs glasses@4 RS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes that worth better actually, 1000vouchers are actually a waste

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This time it is only once per user

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes once per user.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can i use multiple amazon ac on same coolwinks ac ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

instant cashback ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes actually Instant

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am trying to buy progressive glasses. If I apply COOLOFFER then the total becomes Rs.4704. But if I apply coolcash the total becomes 2704.

Considering that Amazon will cash back Rs.1600. Wtih COOLOFFER the net price is 3104 and with coolcas it becomes 1104.

What is the use of COOLOFFER then ? Or am I missing something here ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cooloffer will give 25% Netmeds coupon and 1000rs clear trip voucher not immediate discount on coolwinks

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have already bought two from amazon with 100% cashback earlier, can I buy again now for 100%cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes if not used this month

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

are u sure zippi?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes 100%. I claimed this one time in September and 2 times in October and 1 time on November (from same account)

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Thanks ordered and its shipped.. Going to start my own shoppie on the beach.. Buy glasses for rs100 get 2 liter bottle of sprite FREE..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haha. Do share the location, would love to join as business partner. lol

Enjoy the day

replyuser
Click here to reply