Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay ICICI CreditCards Offer - Spend 50000 within first 90 days of receiving card & get 2000 additional cashback as amazon pay balance

Amazon Pay ICICI CreditCards Offer - Spend 50000 within first 90 days of receiving card & get 2000 additional cashback as amazon pay balance

4424°
Hunk
skaluva

https://ama...in
https://i.imgur.com/lPDyE28.jpg

FAQ
i) What is the promotional offer?
All Amazon Pay ICICI Bank cardholders will earn INR 2,000 worth of Amazon Gift Card on completing purchases worth INR 50,000 or more on their card within 90 days of the card issue date. Card holder will receive the applicable Gift Card added automatically in his Amazon account within 45 days of reaching the INR 50K milestone.

The INR 2000 promotional Gift Card is in addition to the regular rewards (as defined in program construct) the customer will get on the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit transactions.

ii) How can I confirm my eligibility for the activation offer?
All Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card holders who have been issued the card on or before December 31, 2018 are eligible for this offer. To receive the INR 2000 gift card, cardholder needs to spend INR 50K within 90 days of the card issue date. For example, if the Card was issued to the customer on December 01, 2018; the 90 day period to reach the INR 50,000/- milestone begins from December 01, 2018 and ends on February 28, 2019.

iii) Which credit card transactions qualify for this offer?
All transactions made on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit (including transactions/purchases made outside www.ama...in) qualify for this offer. Purchases from all the card transactions in first 90 days will be counted towards reaching the INR 50,000 activation amount. For e.g. If you have spent INR 20,000 on Amazon, INR 10,000 on flight purchases outside Amazon and INR 20,001 by swiping card at offline stores, you will get INR 2,000 within 45 days of hitting the INR 50,000 mark.

In case of confusion on the timelines, please contact Amazon customer service in this regard.

iv) I successfully completed the activation offer. How can I confirm if I have received my offer amount worth INR 2,000?
Within 45 days of hitting the INR 50,000 mark, you will receive Email confirmation from ICICI and INR 2,000 gift card will automatically added to card owner’s Amazon account.

Expired

Deal Wiki

245 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In the first phase, we’re offering this card to select customers only, working towards making it available for you soon.

Anyone got?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Two weeks back, the button was enabled for me. That time, I did not apply. Now, when I thought to go for it, I am getting the same message. smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I got today and got same limit of existing credit card.

Link Copied

Can u Invite Other People and Do you know what is the Criteria ?

View 11 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

one doubt .. say i added 40k in payzapp wallet for future use… n 15 k on shopping via online.. will it qualify

Link Copied

Yes.

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Finally I managed to apply for this card. This card will share the same limit as I have on my existing ICICI bank credit card.

Though I dont see this offer in my Amazon account. Is this account specific??

Link Copied

How did you manage to apply for this card if you don’t see it in your amazon account

View 9 more replies
Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

Today I applied and entered my existing icici cc number and instantly got approval. As of now they send me vcc and got msg that new cc will be dispatched to ur address.

I think its only for existing icici cc holders bcoz no documentation reqrd so they are just renewing old card with new amazon icici credit card.

Link Copied

Do you see the offer on Amazon app thats mentioned by @skaluva ?

View 11 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any fees?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I regret calling cc, they know nothing about this pensive

Link Copied

Any easy way to open bank account with ICICI ?
- mostly I’m not being eligible for their credit card sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Prime cardholders earn 5% back on Amazon.in purchases except for payment towards e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), load and reload of Amazon Pay balance: Money, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, which will earn 2% back. No earnings for gold and EMI purchases on Amazon.

It looks great on paper, with this CC. but for me I add balance to my account with offers, so I get 2% most of the times. where as my SBI CC gives me 2.5% regardless of what I buy on Amazon. still unable to decide if this card is right for me.

Link Copied

there will be frequent offers and promotions in the initial few months at least so makes sense if you’re a big spender on amazon wink

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am eligible(existing ICICI Account holder) but my application was turned down citing contact details mismatch. It reads “we regret to inform you that the contract details entered by you does not match our records. So we will not be able to offer you the AMAZON PAY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD at this time. We will inform you when you can re-apply through SMS”. Can anybody help?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anybody suggest a way out
?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m also not eligible, but doesn’t really makes sense as I mostly use Amazon gift cards at ~5-10% discount and for add money offers I use my SBI Simply click add 2.5% + ~2%(CT gift card on 1L and 2L).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I get amazon pay credit limit and how to get cc of icici

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Those who don’t have credit cards, don’t get into these traps of credit cards etc. I cut my credits cards 3 years back and now I’m able to maintain 4-5 times of money in bank account then whatever any credit card limit can offer(other than regular savings). When you spend thru your saved money you get more sense of what it took to save that much, rather then buying everything on Credit etc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That’s a nice thought. But it is important to have a credit card just in case of emergencies – medical etc. 1-2 is enough.

Although I don’t follow my own advice and have several. smile

View 14 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got this offer

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

How is SBI customer service? I received a few calls from the branch saying I was eligible based on account activity but refused them

Link Copied

I just applied for this card, and the card was generated with 25k limit… not sure how they calculated this limit, when my existing credit cards have a much higher limit…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Those who got card button enabled can provide their city details? So we know for which all cities they are providing card presently.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how? please share.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey please tellme if i can use this card to buy amazon gift vouchers aand qualify for this deal?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

TOP UP THIS OFFER with PAytm 5 pe 200 offer making entire cashback to be 2200 smile

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

You guys trust Paytm with your credit card details? I thought the fraudsters that call you with lottery winning offers have all access to the card details

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

@sardasa1 is yours a salary account with ICICI or a regular one?

Link Copied

Its a salary account.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

10 credit cards having biggrin (SBI,Amex,HDFC,ICICI,HSBC,Indus,Yesbank,Citi,RBL,Kotak)

Link Copied

HSBC declined me thrice in 2018. Never applied for Amex. Returned Kotak and RBL ones as there was no real use of them and they were not even ltf’s. Got remaining 6.

View 10 more replies
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

This is turning out to be a show- off thread 🤣

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got this at the time of launch itself, but not yet uses card

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Just curious, all those who have applied this card, do you have a cash limit available? Or is it zero?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, 10% to CC Limit. But why are you looking for cash limit? Never ever use, I repeat NEVER EVER use CC for Cash Withdrawals. If you need there are better options available!

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If i am using my ICICI amazon credit card on a different amazon account.
Which account should be Amazon PRIME to get 5% rewards.
The one from which I order, or one with which the Amazon Pay card is linked??

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Amazon pay card is linked…read the FAQs in ICICI Bank page smile

replyuser
Click here to reply