Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amex Festive Offer: Movie Vouchers worth ₹3,000

Amex Festive Offer: Movie Vouchers worth ₹3,000

390°
Deal Subedar
indiansoul

https://iforms.americanexpress.com/iFormsSecure...

Spend 50000 or more on Amex and get 3000 PayTM movie vouchers.

OFFER VALID FROM OCTOBER 1 TO NOVEMBER 30, 2019

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588166/original/Screenshot_20190930-110847.png?1569821936

Source :email

TnC:

<ul style=“color:rgb(85,85,85); font-family:HelveticaNeue,”HelveticaNeueRegular",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(221,221,221); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;">

• The offer is applicable for only select American Express Cardmembers. A Cardmember is eligible for this offer only if he/she has received an offer communication directly from American Express through any of its channels. In case a Cardmember did not receive any direct offer communication from American Express but enrolls his/her Card account for the offer, the Card account will not be eligible for the offer.
  • It is mandatory for the Cardmembers to enroll for the offer. Only in case of enrollment and subsequent qualification basis eligible spends, the Cardmember will receive the Vouchers.
  • Only Cardmember initiated purchases that are approved on the eligible account will qualify for the offer. Charges including but not limited to cash advance and fees (such as annual fee, surcharge or transaction fee, financial charges, over limit charges or delinquent charges) will not be part of the eligible spend during the offer period.
  • Three Paytm Couple Movies Vouchers worth ₹3,000 (each of ₹1,000 in value) will be sent to eligible Cardmembers on their registered email addresses with American Express by February 29, 2020. In extreme circumstances, it may take up till March 31, 2020.
  • Vouchers will be valid for 45 days after date of delivery of the Vouchers. Vouchers can be used only once within the validity period. A user cannot redeem the remaining Voucher value in subsequent transactions if he/she did not utilize the entire ₹1,000 on the first booking using the Vouchers.
  • Expired
    32 Comments  |  
    18 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I got this mail for my MRCC and another one (12500 hotel voucher on spending 2.5 Lakh) in my Plat. Travel.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied

I got same in plat. Travel, didn’t receive anything yet on mrcc sweat_smile

View 5 more replies
    Link Copied

I got Spend 1.5 Lakhs and Get Rs. 8000 Flight Offer.

Link Copied

Which variant?

View 2 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I didn’t get anything yet for either MRCC or Plat Travel … Ye Diwali sirf select customers ke liye hain wink

Link Copied

Edited

View 6 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Received offer for INR 25k hotel voucher on INR 4.75L spending.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Can somebody suggest some ways to reach that spend limit ??
    I got a mail to spend 1.5 lakh to get paytm flight voucher of 8k.

Link Copied

I want to know as well. Please tag me if you get to know.

View 1 more reply
    Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

Received the same offer on my MRCC card grinning

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

Received 8k flight voucher on spending 1.5L on MRCC
    Nothing on platinum

Link Copied

Seems offer is for selected cards sad

Cool Cool
    Link Copied

Received 25K hotel voucher on 4.75L spend offer. Tanishq was a good offer last year i could purchase some jewelry for 25K voucher.. Got this 20k hotel voucher offer in this year April as well and had to sell it on DD only for half the price.

Link Copied

Where do you spend such high amounts? I am using it to load 1k on PayTM wallet 4 times for getting 1000 rewards because at all other places, I find other card offers providing better returns.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

Anyone received vouchers from amex.

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

Yes received from Amex today morning

Cool Cool
    Link Copied

Feb 29th it is expected.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Received this today. However I have to find ticket for two worth 1000 to fully utilize it now.

replyuser
    Click here to reply