Amex Festive Offer: Movie Vouchers worth ₹3,000

259°
Missing
Deal Cadet
Deal Expired

https://iforms.americanexpress.com/iFormsSecure...

Spend 50000 or more on Amex and get 3000 PayTM movie vouchers.

OFFER VALID FROM OCTOBER 1 TO NOVEMBER 30, 2019

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588166/original/Screenshot_20190930-110847.png?1569821936

Source :email

TnC:

<ul style=“color:rgb(85,85,85); font-family:HelveticaNeue,”HelveticaNeueRegular",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(221,221,221); text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; text-align:left;">

• The offer is applicable for only select American Express Cardmembers. A Cardmember is eligible for this offer only if he/she has received an offer communication directly from American Express through any of its channels. In case a Cardmember did not receive any direct offer communication from American Express but enrolls his/her Card account for the offer, the Card account will not be eligible for the offer.
  • It is mandatory for the Cardmembers to enroll for the offer. Only in case of enrollment and subsequent qualification basis eligible spends, the Cardmember will receive the Vouchers.
  • Only Cardmember initiated purchases that are approved on the eligible account will qualify for the offer. Charges including but not limited to cash advance and fees (such as annual fee, surcharge or transaction fee, financial charges, over limit charges or delinquent charges) will not be part of the eligible spend during the offer period.
  • Three Paytm Couple Movies Vouchers worth ₹3,000 (each of ₹1,000 in value) will be sent to eligible Cardmembers on their registered email addresses with American Express by February 29, 2020. In extreme circumstances, it may take up till March 31, 2020.
  • Vouchers will be valid for 45 days after date of delivery of the Vouchers. Vouchers can be used only once within the validity period. A user cannot redeem the remaining Voucher value in subsequent transactions if he/she did not utilize the entire ₹1,000 on the first booking using the Vouchers.
    • Expired 10 days
    28 Comments  |  
    17 Dimers
    Missing
    Deal Newbie

I got this mail for my MRCC and another one (12500 hotel voucher on spending 2.5 Lakh) in my Plat. Travel.

Cropped 818197654
    Deal Cadet

I got Spend 1.5 Lakhs and Get Rs. 8000 Flight Offer.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    manishkumar.ca wrote:

Which variant?

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    rakeshtvla wrote:

I got this mail for my MRCC and another one (12500 hotel voucher on spending 2.5 Lakh) in my Plat. Travel.

I got same in plat. Travel, didn’t receive anything yet on mrcc sweat_smile

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    kushagraamit wrote:

I got same in plat. Travel, didn’t receive anything yet on mrcc sweat_smile

Amex Platinum travel is a paid card..right?

Missing
    Deal Cadet

I didn’t get anything yet for either MRCC or Plat Travel … Ye Diwali sirf select customers ke liye hain wink

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    enigma329095714 wrote:

I didn’t get anything yet for either MRCC or Plat Travel … Ye Diwali sirf select customers ke liye hain wink

Edited

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

You should try and enrol. I got a confirmation after enrolling.

If you get confirmation afterwards, you would be good even if email is not received.

are you sure about it ?

Hitman logo carbon by kelevra2oo9
    Deal Cadet

Received offer for INR 25k hotel voucher on INR 4.75L spending.

Missing
    Deal Cadet

Can somebody suggest some ways to reach that spend limit ??
    I got a mail to spend 1.5 lakh to get paytm flight voucher of 8k.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    enigma329095714 wrote:

are you sure about it ?

Yes, Amex offers were always applicable for all. Enrolling does not cost anything ..

Edit: it seems things have changed.      @chatkushagra269 mentioned below that offer could be targeted. Better check with customer service.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    gautam2usa226 wrote:

Can somebody suggest some ways to reach that spend limit ??
    I got a mail to spend 1.5 lakh to get paytm flight voucher of 8k.

I want to know as well. Please tag me if you get to know.

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
    Deal Subedar

Received the same offer on my MRCC card grinning

Missing
    Deal Newbie
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

Yes, Amex offers were always applicable for all. Enrolling does not cost anything ..

last time it was declined and they asked for proof of mail when i tried to ask for the gift. Please register and attempt for slabs in mail only.

Missing
    Deal Newbie
    rakeshtvla wrote:

I never get any specific offer in mrcc.
    Are using diferent email id for platinum and mrcc accounts?

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    pranavbcvd wrote:

I never get any specific offer in mrcc.
    Are using diferent email id for platinum and mrcc accounts?

Check in your Amex account or customer service to see if you have disabled promotional emails for your card.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    enigma329095714 wrote:

are you sure about it ?

Not true guys. Earlier it used to be like that. But not anymore as we have heard from many people who did not get the vouchers, since they didn’t get the eligibility mail.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

If you get confirmation afterwards, you would be good even if email is not received.

No, never do that, I once did and even had the confirmation email however I was told I was never eligible for the offer

Missing
    Deal Newbie
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

I want to know as well. Please tag me if you get to know.

As far as I know it will be applicable on any spends you make during this period.

Missing
    Deal Newbie
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

Amex Platinum travel is a paid card..right?

Yes it is. In between they offered a MRCC as free companion card to ensure the annual fee is paid. However if you hold two cards i think only one offer can be claimed.

Download
    Deal Lieutenant
    manishkumar.ca wrote:

Same here

Sharingan hd pictures 4
    Deal Subedar
    Expand
    indiansoul wrote:

No, you won’t..
    stop spreading incorrect information…

Download
    Deal Cadet

Received 8k flight voucher on spending 1.5L on MRCC
    Nothing on platinum

Nice dp for whatsapp
    Deal Subedar

Seems offer is for selected cards sad

Missing
    Deal Newbie

Received 25K hotel voucher on 4.75L spend offer. Tanishq was a good offer last year i could purchase some jewelry for 25K voucher.. Got this 20k hotel voucher offer in this year April as well and had to sell it on DD only for half the price.

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    jeevan160590995 wrote:

Received 25K hotel voucher on 4.75L spend offer. Tanishq was a good offer last year i could purchase some jewelry for 25K voucher.. Got this 20k hotel voucher offer in this year April as well and had to sell it on DD only for half the price.

Where do you spend such high amounts? I am using it to load 1k on PayTM wallet 4 times for getting 1000 rewards because at all other places, I find other card offers providing better returns.

Missing