191°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Apple iPhone 5S 16 GB (Space Grey)@Rs.17860(Aftrer Cashback)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 13 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
17860
49% OFF 35000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
642
Apple iPhone 5S 16 GB (Space Grey)@Rs.17860(Aftrer Cashback)
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/apple-iphone-5s-16-gb-...
Buy for Rs.20360
Promo Code GET2500
Use Promo code GET2500 and get Rs 2500 cashback. Minimum Cart value Rs 3000. (Max 1 order / User). COD option is not available on applying this promo code.
https://i.imgur.com/k8Ksclk.jpg
Key Features:

  • Attractive EMI Options Available
  • Screen: 10.16 cm (4")
  • Camera: 8 MP Rear/1.2 MP Front
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • ROM: 16 GB
  • A7 Chip with 64-bit Architecture and M7 Motion Coprocessor
  • Single SIM, GSM
  • Battery: 1560 mAh/Li-Ion (Non-Removable)

Price Comparison:
Rs.19799: http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/apple-iphone-5s...
Rs.19889: http://www.amazon.in/Apple-iPhone-5s-Space-Grey...
Rs.19899: http://www.shopclues.com/apple-iphone-5s-16-gb-...
Rs.20345: http://www.snapdeal.com/viewAllSellers/product/...
Rs.20499: http://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-5s/p/itme8...
Rs.21000: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-4-1...

Deal Wiki

Apple iPhone 5S 16 GB (Space Grey)@Rs.17860(Aftrer Cashback)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.20360
  3. Use Coupon code : GET2500
  4. Effective price : Rs.17860

Price Comparison:
Rs.19799: http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/apple-iphone-5s...
Rs.19889: http://www.amazon.in/Apple-iPhone-5s-Space-Grey...
Rs.19899: http://www.shopclues.com/apple-iphone-5s-16-gb-...
Rs.20345: http://www.snapdeal.com/viewAllSellers/product/...
Rs.20499: http://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-5s/p/itme8...
Rs.21000: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-4-1...

Compare Price of Apple iPhone 5s (Space Grey, 16 GB) Space Grey from Other Stores

Seller: Croma Availability: In Stock Cash On Delivery Delivery: N/A
16999.0
+ Free Shipping
Seller: Croma - A Tata Enterprise Availability: In Stock Delivery: Home Delivery - Delivered in 5-6 business days, Click and Collect - Delivered in 5-6 business days, Express Delivery - Delivered in 1-2 business days
16999.0
+ Free Shipping
Seller: SellSpell Internert Pvt Ltd Availability: In Stock Delivery: 5 business day(s)
10% Instant Discount Using HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards T&C
View all offers from Snapdeal
18149.0
+ Free Shipping
Seller: Per Day Deal Availability: In Stock Delivery: N/A
22500.0
+ Free Shipping
Seller: Anand Trading Co Availability: In Stock Delivery: N/A
Use promocode MOB13 and get 13% cashback*. (Maximum cashback Rs 10,000). COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.
View all offers from Paytm
35175.0
+ Free Shipping
18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
34
28824
103

VU

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50

Select seller Lifenyou and get in 17850 only https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Soldier army military animated gif 6
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Don’t buy iPhone now…I read news that Apple will cut its price in this month…it will be available for 12k -13k

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71
@gambitrite wrote:

@sundelim2014 wrote:

wait for couple of months… want to know why? go here http://www.abplive.in/gadgets/buy-an-apple-ipho...

Most probably these will be refurbished devices as Apple have applied to govt to sell pre owned devices….


That’s a different thing all together. Rumours are saying that Apple might cut down price of iPhone 5S by 50% and push it down to around $250 price range globally. If this comes true then soon we will be able to get iPhone 5S for around 12k to 13k on paytm.

I would also suggest people to wait till end of March and then decide.

Scenery  r154314421
Deal Subedar
23
58
1946
27

Also 6s prices would be cut down to compete wth SGS-7……

Ys1
Deal Newbie
0
58
40
2

In $250 indian rs are 17500 my dear

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@raghupro wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@sundelim2014 wrote:

wait for couple of months… want to know why? go here http://www.abplive.in/gadgets/buy-an-apple-ipho...

Most probably these will be refurbished devices as Apple have applied to govt to sell pre owned devices….


That’s a different thing all together. Rumours are saying that Apple might cut down price of iPhone 5S by 50% and push it down to around $250 price range globally. If this comes true then soon we will be able to get iPhone 5S for around 12k to 13k on paytm.

I would also suggest people to wait till end of March and then decide.


@misteragarwal196 wrote:

In $250 indian rs are 17500 my dear


If you say 250$, then dollar rate is around 67-68rs as of now, consider the import duties and taxes on top of these, then the price will be around 18000…

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71
@gambitrite wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@sundelim2014 wrote:

wait for couple of months… want to know why? go here http://www.abplive.in/gadgets/buy-an-apple-ipho...

Most probably these will be refurbished devices as Apple have applied to govt to sell pre owned devices….


That’s a different thing all together. Rumours are saying that Apple might cut down price of iPhone 5S by 50% and push it down to around $250 price range globally. If this comes true then soon we will be able to get iPhone 5S for around 12k to 13k on paytm.

I would also suggest people to wait till end of March and then decide.


@misteragarwal196 wrote:

In $250 indian rs are 17500 my dear


If you say 250$, then dollar rate is around 67-68rs as of now, consider the import duties and taxes on top of these, then the price will be around 18000…


That’s the MRP or price on box. The price at which it will be sold in stores or online will be lesser than that.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Buy iphone 6 for Rs 35/- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://paytm.com/shop/p/apple-iphone-6-16-gb-s...

Apple iPhone 6 16 GB (Space Grey)

  1. Apple
Attractive EMI Options Available Screen: 11.94 cm (4.7") Camera: 8 MP Rear/1.2 MP Front RAM: 1 GB ROM: 16 GB Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) Single SIM, GSM Battery: 1810 mAh/Li-Ion (Non-Removable)
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@neeraj.y2011479 wrote:

Buy iphone 6 for Rs 35/- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://paytm.com/shop/p/apple-iphone-6-16-gb-s...

Apple iPhone 6 16 GB (Space Grey)
# Apple


Attractive EMI Options Available
Screen: 11.94 cm (4.7")
Camera: 8 MP Rear/1.2 MP Front
RAM: 1 GB
ROM: 16 GB
Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
Single SIM, GSM
Battery: 1810 mAh/Li-Ion (Non-Removable)

is this real????/or fake one

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,264
1,904
45847
486

12000 mai milega

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

It was real…I ordered it but looks like they changed it.

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3142
127
@mukulanand.anand209616 wrote:

@neeraj.y2011479 wrote:

Buy iphone 6 for Rs 35/- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://paytm.com/shop/p/apple-iphone-6-16-gb-s...

Apple iPhone 6 16 GB (Space Grey)
# Apple


Attractive EMI Options Available
Screen: 11.94 cm (4.7")
Camera: 8 MP Rear/1.2 MP Front
RAM: 1 GB
ROM: 16 GB
Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
Single SIM, GSM
Battery: 1810 mAh/Li-Ion (Non-Removable)

is this real????/or fake one


Ofcourse its real… as real as FREEDOM250

Missing