Hotness Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) - Gold

Hot Deal Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) - Gold

418°
29900
25% OFF 39900.0
250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
20
1335
8
Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) - Gold
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01L...VQ
Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) – Gold
Rs.29900/-





comparison:-
Flipkart Rs.36999/-
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-black-3...

  • Expired 6 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: admin

black for 29900 too
https://www.tatacliq.com/apple-iphone-7-32-gb-b...

so yeah better to wait for BBD and GIF

10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions.

10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions.

Price Comparison :

@ Paytmmall : 32900
https://paytmmall.com/apple-iphone-7-32-gb-blac...

23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184

Good deal except for the fact that this is 2016 launch and comes with an outdated design.
If you love iOS and Apple, then this could be a good deal biggrin
Also see if the battery could suffice your usage before buying your Apple smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

good deal grab it guys

Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
85
812
11

This is the official MRP now. Where’s the deal?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
79
0
Original wrote:

Good deal except for the fact that this is 2016 launch and comes with an outdated design.
If you love iOS and Apple, then this could be a good deal biggrin
Also see if the battery could suffice your usage before buying your Apple smile

Apply older phone means Downgraded phone..

Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184
5amar31 wrote:

This is the official MRP now. Where’s the deal?

OOS now stuck_out_tongue

Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
85
812
11
Expand
Original wrote:

OOS now stuck_out_tongue

Not to worry. This is the official MRP now as seen on apple.com . It’ll be available everywhere at that price or lower soon. BTW Apple is also going to launch their own online store in India soon.

Dimer
Admin
1,359
17066
1492
5amar31 wrote:

This is the official MRP now. Where’s the deal?

For many Apple fans, the price slash itself is a DEAL smile

Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184
Expand
5amar31 wrote:

Not to worry. This is the official MRP now as seen on apple.com . It’ll be available everywhere at that price or lower soon. BTW Apple is also going to launch their own online store in India soon.

Yup, Rs.29990 is the price they announced biggrin

This deal was Rs.90 cheaper than the official price smile

Photo 30 01 14 17 04 05
Deal Cadet
16
334
7

Wait for Amazon gif and big billion days .

Onions tomatoes
Deal Cadet
58
187
5

Still using 6s like a charm

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
20
1335
8

thanks for the deal wiki @admin

guys if you miss amazon deal pls look at tatacliq deal in deal wiki

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2799
33
Expand
admin wrote:

For many Apple fans, the price slash itself is a DEAL smile

Don’t talk like this on desidime …

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
116
1

The only reason i opened this deal is to find out since when Apple started selling iphone 7- GOLD variant..

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
20
1335
8
Dealerbhai wrote:

The only reason i opened this deal is to find out since when Apple started selling iphone 7- GOLD variant..

you purchased?

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
116
1
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

you purchased?

Nahi bhai ji…As per the mentioned deal it says iphone 7-GOLD bhai iphone 7 ka gold kabse bechne lag gya apple.. The link is of Rose gold not GOLD

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
20
1335
8

in stock guys

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
62
0
Expand
Original wrote:

Yup, Rs.29990 is the price they announced biggrin

This deal was Rs.90 cheaper than the official price smile

Link in apple.com ??

Missing