Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apply for AmazonPay icici credit card & get 600 cashback for prime members - 500 cashback for Non-prime

Apply for AmazonPay icici credit card & get 600 cashback for prime members - 500 cashback for Non-prime

735°
Deal Legend
behappy

Apply for AmazonPay icici credit card & get 600 cashback for prime members – 500 cashback for Non-prime

Valid upto 31 January 2020

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598572/medium/63243621576435224_1.jpg?1576435225

https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/mark...ge

Expired
81 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

waiting for 6 months cry

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

?

View 13 more replies
Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

Application already exists with your mobile number – this is amazon’s answer from last six months, what is solution for it? Any idea? Please suggest anyone

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

did you contact icici CC ?

View 12 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Any website to check my cibil score and eligibility for credit card don’t want to be spammed by those website.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

by entering your details means you are entering spammers list

good website means less spam

View 11 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My job nature is contract basis. So i cant give company name or employee email id.

I have decent balance in icici saving account and eligible for their credit card which i havent taken so far. Till now i havent owned any credit card or taken loan.

What should i do to get amazon lifetime free card? Anyone gone through such scenario?

For now without giving employers details, i cant even complete application procedure on amazon.

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

I also have similar condition. I’ve not given any company name or employee id.
When verification executive ask company name, I give him any name Like ABC Inc.
Card approved same day and cashback also arrived on Amazon.

View 7 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/gp/sva/dashboard?ref_=na....
#go to amazon pay
#complete amazon pay icici bank credit card application
#get cashback once approved
@ icici_users

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Link???

Link Copied

u just have to go to amazon pay rest if u want to know inbox me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not valid on my pincode.. pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wah #AsifNoBodyknowsIt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Post title is just like a clickbait. Plz update it as ‘apply for credit card’ instead of ‘just complete the application form’. And these offers were there before also. Nothing new here.

Link Copied

its for those who doesnot know .if u know.then its well n gud blush

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I already have the credit card. Now how to get this cashback?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Voted down

Link Copied

whats the reason

View 1 more reply
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

don’t type in all caps

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What are the fields that are asked for the application of the credit card?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Pathetic amazon and ICICI done 2 hard enquiries on my CIBIL profile in a month and approved card at the end of the month with 2lakh+ limit
Now I need to fight them to remove 1 hard enquiry
They are asking CIBIL report pdf file with password
I don’t have PDF file as I checked annual CIBIL report online, anyone know how to get CIBIL report pdf file without spending money

Link Copied

use chrome plugins like Full Page Screen Capture, generate PDF and send it to them. that should be proof enough

Link Copied

Applied last month and it instantly showing approved limit. But the executive never arrived on the scheduled date. Finally contacted Icici Amazon pay help mail id and also complained to Amazon.

Finally, the executive arrived and the next day card issued and 400 Cashback credited instantly.
And, today physical card arrived.
Though I’ve not yet completed Amazon KYC.

Link Copied

Applied last month and it instantly showing approved limit. But the executive never arrived on the scheduled date. Finally contacted Icici Amazon pay help mail id and also complained to Amazon.

Finally, the executive arrived and the next day card issued and 400 Cashback credited instantly.
And, today physical card arrived.
Though I’ve not yet completed Amazon KYC.

Pls delete this, double posted due to an error. Or, tell me how to delete this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its been 6 months i applied but the kyc person keeps coming for verification but the verification is always incomplete since the picture in his device comes blurry and my process is always on hold i have even contacted amazon they said resolution will be given in 7 days its been 21 does anybody know any solution ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My application got rejected and with no reason specified. I have all the premium cards and this is first time for a “basic card” I got a rejection. hushed
And now I am trying to reach the ICICI cc but no possibility to know the reason. The standard IVR takes to option to feed mobile number and says will call back in 48 hours but no calls back till date.
Any other way to reach out to ICICI folks?

Link Copied

With this mail id [email protected] they replied to me next day and with continue follow-up till solution.

Link Copied

I am a prime member, but I received a cashback of 500 only instead of 600.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

They have not visited my place till now its been 3months

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Was KYC Verification done and is in waiting in bank side ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applied in June and still, it’s in progress. May have called on amazon pay icici no for more than 50 times. All they have to say “I’m raising a request, it will take max 1 week”. And then after nothing happened each time all the time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

do we get 500 on just applying n getting approved? will i get it with 50k salary.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applied and with in one week KYC done, and after 2 working day got cash back..afrer 3-4 days received card as well

Link Copied

Better apply for American Ex press Rewards card with my Referral, and I will pay 1 k extra. Apart from that you will get other benefits like 2k points.
PM for details….. Limited time offer. Folks who have good score, and good salary… Feel free.

Link Copied

Apply americam expreas card from my reffereal and get 2000 extra from my share

replyuser
Click here to reply