Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card...

Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth Rs.500 on Successful Eligibility

144°
Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth Rs.500 on Successful Eligibility
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_ATLOD...
Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth ₹500 on Successful Eligibility

https://www.americanexpressindia.co.in/twostage...

Eligibility Criteria

• Income Criteria: More than ₹4.5 lacs per annum.
  • Existing Credit Card member of any bank-
    Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh Tri City Chennai , Coimbatore Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Indore , Jaipur , Kolkata , Mumbai , Pune , Surat , Vadodara

Product Highlights

• Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of ₹1,000 and above every month Get fabulous Rewards from the stunning new 18 carat and 24 carat Membership Rewards Gold Collection, specially chosen for you.Split the payment and not the joy. Use your American Express Credit Card for your next big purchase & pay in easy EMI

Annual Fee

• First year fee: Nil
  • Second year onwards: NIL if annual spends more than ₹1.5 Lacs
    Else, ₹4,500 plus applicable taxes
Expired about 1 year
16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet

Applied on 10th no reply till date!

Missing
Deal Newbie

No point. Next year fees is 4500. If you cancel the card, it spoils the rating on Cibil in terms of average account holding time.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Please direct message if anybody wants to apply for amex card.
I will try my best to make process fast and smoother with minimal documents

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
riteshgala22289 wrote:

No point. Next year fees is 4500. If you cancel the card, it spoils the rating on Cibil in terms of average account holding time.

Annual Fee

First year fee: Nil
Second year onwards: NIL if annual spends more than ₹1.5 Lacs

Missing
Deal Cadet

Is there any citi credit card offers? Lifetime free

Missing
Deal Cadet

Sorry

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Citi cards(rewards, ioc) will always be ltf If you spend 30k p.a

Missing
Deal Cadet
riteshgala22289 wrote:

If your concern is that the average age of cresit will be lowered then its not correct. Average age actually increases when a recently opened card is closed because the card has lowest age among other cards.

Missing
Deal Newbie
riteshgala22289 wrote:

Then if we cancel after 1 year will it affect cibil rating?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

If your concern is that the average age of cresit will be lowered then its not correct. Average age actually increases when a recently opened card is closed because the card has lowest age among other cards.

well, applying and cancelling actually makes your cibil score even worse, first you get a check on your record for applying a credit thats a -ve, second if you close the card, number of accounts you have will be decreased and thats another -ve. my suggestion is to not apply a card which you are not planning to keep for a long time, post first year.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Xtreme1319 wrote:

citi rewards..just spend 30k in one year

Missing
Deal Newbie

Assuming you will have no other cards, you may end up using 1.5L. However, we are prone to keep a variety of cards due to various loots. Hence, reaching 1.5L is tricky. Also if you manage to balance all the cards, its still tricky to manage Income Tax

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Cenarius99 wrote:

well, applying and cancelling actually makes your cibil score even worse, first you get a check on your record for applying a credit thats a -ve, second if you close the card, number of accounts you have will be decreased and thats another -ve. my suggestion is to not apply a card which you are not planning to keep for a long time, post first year.

I completely agree.I would also suggest to not apply and close the cards if one do not plan to keep it for long time. I was just clarifying the very specific point regarding age of credit.

Missing
Deal Cadet

does no cost EMI transaction gives reward points or not? also if i pay rent using nobroker then do i get points?

rent payment by nobroker and paytm add money in wallet will consider in total spend or not?

Missing
Deal Newbie
desisam wrote:

does no cost EMI transaction gives reward points or not? also if i pay rent using nobroker then do i get points?

rent payment by nobroker and paytm add money in wallet will consider in total spend or not?

yes, emi transaction is eligible to receive points on the overall transacted amount.

For nobroker and etc – as long as its a transact on card by online/swiping, transactions are eligible to receive rewards points.

if anyone is interested to discover how to use this card to the fullest wisely for earning higher reward points and statement of 10,000 in a year and use my referral code to apply (giving me a credit for this effort), pm and I’ll be happy to share smile

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
riteshgala22289 wrote:

Assuming you will have no other cards, you may end up using 1.5L. However, we are prone to keep a variety of cards due to various loots. Hence, reaching 1.5L is tricky. Also if you manage to balance all the cards, its still tricky to manage Income Tax

Income tax rolleyes

Missing