Hotness Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Fu...

Hot Deal Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)

626°
100% OFF 999.0
Up
Deal Lieutenant
Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)
Deal Expired

Easyday Club’s FREE MEMBERSHIP is now live. Sign up now and get 1000 futurepay cashback starting from next month(200 each for 5 months) + minimum 10% discount every time + 10% cashback on shopping worth Rs.5000.
Link: https://www.easyday.in/join-the...b/

Note: Offer valid on only online membership payment. In store you will get regular offer of 500 futurepay cashback + free gift

TnC:
Offer is valid from 7 pm on 11th August, 2019 to 15th August, 2019 on every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday savings club.
The offer is valid only if the enrolment is done from the online channel i.e. www.easy...in / www.heritagefr...in

It is not mandatory for a customer to pay by Future Pay to avail the offer.
The details of the offer are as follows.

On every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday Club Savings club, Members will receive Rs.1000 Cashback on Future Pay Easyday wallet. The new/renewal member will get Rs. 200 cashback for 5 subsequent months.

The schedule of the cashbacks is as follows:

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Sept 19 (expires on 30th Sept 2019EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Oct 19 (expires on 31th Oct 2019 EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Nov 19 (expires on 30th Nov 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Dec 19 (Expires on 31st Dec 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Jan 19 (Expired on 31st Jan 2020 EOD)

It is mandatory to visit the store and get the membership activated to avail the offer.

The member will receive the first cashback only if he/she downloads Future Pay Wallet on or before the end of the month of registration i.e. by 31st August, 2019

Cashback in Easyday Wallet will only be given on the mobile number registered with the corresponding Easyday Club Membership / Heritage Fresh Savings Club Membership

There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.

Unutilized Promotional Cashback balance will expire at the end of every month and will not be carried forward.

Promotional Cash in Future Pay Wallet will always be deducted first in case of shopping through Easyday Club wallet.

Cash in Easyday Club Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh stores.

Cash in Easyday Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh Club stores.

Customer needs to validate the Mobile number while enrolling/ renewing their membership of Easyday Club or Heritage Fresh Savings Club

Easyday Club reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice. The company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.

Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000.

Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final.

All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.

The Cash in Future Pay Wallet is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet.

Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.

In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet.

This additional discount shall not be valid at any third party billing counter inside the Easyday Club stores.

For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

TnC Credit @baadshah

• Expired 9 days
117 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Baadshah
Deal Subedar
Offer is valid from 7 pm on 11th August, 2019 to 15th August, 2019 on every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday savings club.

The offer is valid only if the enrolment is done from the online channel i.e. www.easy...in / www.heritagefr...in

On every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday Club Savings club, Members will receive Rs.1000 Cashback on Future Pay Easyday wallet. The new/renewal member will get Rs. 200 cashback for 5 subsequent months.

It is mandatory to visit the store and get the membership activated to avail the offer.

The member will receive the first cashback only if he/she downloads Future Pay Wallet on or before the end of the month of registration i.e. by 31st August, 2019

Cashback in Easyday Wallet will only be given on the mobile number registered with the corresponding Easyday Club Membership / Heritage Fresh Savings Club Membership

There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.

Unutilized Promotional Cashback balance will expire at the end of every month and will not be carried forward.

Promotional Cash in Future Pay Wallet will always be deducted first in case of shopping through Easyday Club wallet.

Cash in Easyday Club Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh stores.

Cash in Easyday Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh Club stores.

Customer needs to validate the Mobile number while enrolling/ renewing their membership of Easyday Club or Heritage Fresh Savings Club

Easyday Club reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice. The company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.

Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000.

Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final.

The Cash in Future Pay Wallet is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet.

In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet.

This additional discount shall not be valid at any third party billing counter inside the Easyday Club stores.

For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

Up
Deal Lieutenant

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580452/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-01-05-32-103_com.android.mms.png?1565639381Got the message after registering.

Missing
Deal Newbie

1000 not 10000

Also there is only discount no cashback of 5000.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
baadshah wrote:

Thanks for posting detailed TnC.

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
abhishekkjain wrote:

1000 not 10000

there is cash back if total cumulative shopping for August month is above 5000

Up
Deal Lieutenant
abhishekkjain wrote:

1000 not 10000

10% Cashback if you shop minimum 5000 per months + 10 Rs cashback per 500ml milk packet ordered + other member exclusive offers

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
Archie wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580452/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-01-05-32-103_com.android.mms.png?1565639381Got the message after registering.

so if you visit store will they give card?

is card mandatory every time you shop to get 10% discount?

Up
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
baadshah wrote:

there is cash back if total cumulative shopping for August month is above 5000

+1

Up
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
baadshah wrote:

so if you visit store will they give card?

is card mandatory every time you shop to get 10% discount?

Yes I have visited the store before purchasing and they told I just need to show the confirmation message for collecting the card.

Without card also you can get discount but you have to give otp during purchase. Otp will come in registered mobile number.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I already have future pay wallet installed & also some Rs.10 in big bazaar wallet,will this have any effect on enrolling for this membership offer(I mean some app uninstall/reinstall etc). Also there are 2-3 easyday stores near my location so can I buy say 100 from one store & 50 each from other two stores without paying anything other than easyday wallet cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet

I bought an easy day card 4-5 days back from the store.
Can I cancel it?

Up
Deal Lieutenant
tomato_potato_deals wrote:

I bought an easy day card 4-5 days back from the store.
Can I cancel it?

Have you get only 500 cb offer+ free gift? Check with store immediately.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I’ve got a notification like this after I bought the membership today. Am I eligible for 1000rs cash back ?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580463/original/Screenshot_20190813-101054__01.jpg?1565671294

Asa
Deal Major

Any terms for 200 cash credit? Like can be used only with 1000+ valued purchases?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Archie wrote:

Have you get only 500 cb offer+ free gift? Check with store immediately.

Yes this what they gave me.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
getready wrote:

Any terms for 200 cash credit? Like can be used only with 1000+ valued purchases?

No 200 flat discount per month. Hence it is a loot.

Banner.jpg
Deal Subedar

after purchasing can we shop any big bazaar shop or only to particular big bazaar

Deal Cadet

Is it really worth to buy this membership?

10838173 1069058846441084 2739041964168357437 o
Deal Cadet

is the offer valid on Renewing the membership (Mine expired on 02-08-2019) ??

Up
Deal Lieutenant
fandudeals wrote:

Is it really worth to buy this membership?

Why not? You will get 10% off on everything above store offers + 1000 futurepay credit + 10% extra cashback for more than 5000 Rs shopping every month + 10 Rs cashback on each 500ml milk purchased

Up
Deal Lieutenant
abhinavagg94 wrote:

is the offer valid on Renewing the membership (Mine expired on 02-08-2019) ??

Yes. Read the TnC.

Deal Cadet
Expand
Archie wrote:

Why not? You will get 10% off on everything above store offers + 1000 futurepay credit + 10% extra cashback for more than 5000 Rs shopping every month + 10 Rs cashback on each 500ml milk purchased

Great! Thanks

Taxx
Deal Cadet
guest_999 wrote:

I already have future pay wallet installed & also some Rs.10 in big bazaar wallet,will this have any effect on enrolling for this membership offer(I mean some app uninstall/reinstall etc). Also there are 2-3 easyday stores near my location so can I buy say 100 from one store & 50 each from other two stores without paying anything other than easyday wallet cashback.

1)you can not pay with your existing futurepay wallet cash for your purchases at easyday club stores unless you are a member of easy day club.( I checked)
2)the 200 X 5 in fpay wallet is specially linked to use in “heritage fresh/easyday club stores”purchases only. you can not use that 200 monthly cash say in Bbazazar.
3) I was a member for a year (last year )as I have heritagefresh store nearby. but nowadays they have hiked most item prices factoring in 10% discount ( basically with out easyday discount card you can not buy much in these stores (compared to say dmart/ reliance fresh)
4) even though you pay₹1000>refund ₹(5×200)=₹1000 in wallet makes the membership free, last week I was tempted to pay ₹1000 at the nearby heritagefresh store for memebership as they were clearing stuff (induction cookware sets etc worth much more than ₹500 -stored in a special place saying i can take “any one them” for the ₹500 equiivalent gift product & rest 500 will come in 100X5 in 5 instalments . but i resisted the temptation & walked away (after buying a elaichi powder bottle at 50% off)

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
posiedon wrote:

1)you can not pay with your existing futurepay wallet cash for your purchases at easyday club stores unless you are a member of easy day club.( I checked)
2)the 200 X 5 in fpay wallet is specially linked to use in “heritage fresh/easyday club stores”purchases only. you can not use that 200 monthly cash say in Bbazazar.
3) I was a member for a year (last year )as I have heritagefresh store nearby. but nowadays they have hiked most item prices factoring in 10% discount ( basically with out easyday discount card you can not buy much in these stores (compared to say dmart/ reliance fresh)
4) even though you pay₹1000>refund ₹(5×200)=₹1000 in wallet makes the membership free, last week I was tempted to pay ₹1000 at the nearby heritagefresh store for memebership as they were clearing stuff (induction cookware sets etc worth much more than ₹500 -stored in a special place saying i can take “any one them” for the ₹500 equiivalent gift product & rest 500 will come in 100X5 in 5 instalments . but i resisted the temptation & walked away (after buying a elaichi powder bottle at 50% off)

Thanks for the detailed info,I guess I will be skipping it.I didn’t read T&C clearly & thought membership price was much less than 1000(now title makes it clear as 999).

Up
Deal Lieutenant
guest_999 wrote:

Big Bazaar wallet and Easyday wallet is different. You don’t need to uninstall/reinstall/re-register for availing the offer. You can use the wallet cash and discount offers in any of the easyday store, it’s not outlet specific.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Thanks for the detailed info,I guess I will be skipping it.I didn’t read T&C clearly & thought membership price was much less than 1000(now title makes it clear as 999).

It’s free as by paying 999 you will get 1000 cashback. For which no condition will be there.

Additionally will get 10% off on everything above store offers + 10% extra cashback for more than 5000 Rs shopping every month + 10 Rs cashback on each 500ml milk purchased + Free home delivery + Whatsapp shopping etc.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
getready wrote:

“There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.”

Bj jgvycaaewohh
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Archie wrote:

10% Cashback if you shop minimum 5000 per months + 10 Rs cashback per 500ml milk packet ordered + other member exclusive offers

Is 10rs cashback/500ml milk still going in?

Missing
Deal Newbie

I went there yesterday and most of the prices are hiked so what is the benefit of this membership which is paid except for you are getting the same 1000 Rs in installment and cannot use it in Big Baazar. I dont see any benefit but those who have a better understanding of Easyday can tell if there are any additional benefits.

Missing