Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)

Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)

1056°
100% OFF 999.0
Hunk
Archie

Easyday Club’s FREE MEMBERSHIP is now live. Sign up now and get 1000 futurepay cashback starting from next month(200 each for 5 months) + minimum 10% discount every time + 10% cashback on shopping worth Rs.5000.
Link: https://www.easyday.in/join-the...b/

Note: Offer valid on only online membership payment. In store you will get regular offer of 500 futurepay cashback + free gift

TnC:
Offer is valid from 7 pm on 11th August, 2019 to 15th August, 2019 on every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday savings club.
The offer is valid only if the enrolment is done from the online channel i.e. www.easy...in / www.heritagefr...in

It is not mandatory for a customer to pay by Future Pay to avail the offer.
The details of the offer are as follows.

On every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday Club Savings club, Members will receive Rs.1000 Cashback on Future Pay Easyday wallet. The new/renewal member will get Rs. 200 cashback for 5 subsequent months.

The schedule of the cashbacks is as follows:

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Sept 19 (expires on 30th Sept 2019EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Oct 19 (expires on 31th Oct 2019 EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Nov 19 (expires on 30th Nov 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Dec 19 (Expires on 31st Dec 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Jan 19 (Expired on 31st Jan 2020 EOD)

It is mandatory to visit the store and get the membership activated to avail the offer.

The member will receive the first cashback only if he/she downloads Future Pay Wallet on or before the end of the month of registration i.e. by 31st August, 2019

Cashback in Easyday Wallet will only be given on the mobile number registered with the corresponding Easyday Club Membership / Heritage Fresh Savings Club Membership

There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.

Unutilized Promotional Cashback balance will expire at the end of every month and will not be carried forward.

Promotional Cash in Future Pay Wallet will always be deducted first in case of shopping through Easyday Club wallet.

Cash in Easyday Club Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh stores.

Cash in Easyday Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh Club stores.

Customer needs to validate the Mobile number while enrolling/ renewing their membership of Easyday Club or Heritage Fresh Savings Club

Easyday Club reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice. The company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.

Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000.

Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final.

All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.

The Cash in Future Pay Wallet is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet.

Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.

In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet.

This additional discount shall not be valid at any third party billing counter inside the Easyday Club stores.

For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

TnC Credit @baadshah

Expired
122 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Offer is valid from 7 pm on 11th August, 2019 to 15th August, 2019 on every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday savings club.

The offer is valid only if the enrolment is done from the online channel i.e. www.easy...in / www.heritagefr...in

It is not mandatory for a customer to pay by Future Pay to avail the offer.
The details of the offer are as follows.

On every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday Club Savings club, Members will receive Rs.1000 Cashback on Future Pay Easyday wallet. The new/renewal member will get Rs. 200 cashback for 5 subsequent months.

The schedule of the cashbacks is as follows:

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Sept 19 (expires on 30th Sept 2019EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Oct 19 (expires on 31th Oct 2019 EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Nov 19 (expires on 30th Nov 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Dec 19 (Expires on 31st Dec 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Jan 19 (Expired on 31st Jan 2020 EOD)

It is mandatory to visit the store and get the membership activated to avail the offer.

The member will receive the first cashback only if he/she downloads Future Pay Wallet on or before the end of the month of registration i.e. by 31st August, 2019

Cashback in Easyday Wallet will only be given on the mobile number registered with the corresponding Easyday Club Membership / Heritage Fresh Savings Club Membership

There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.

Unutilized Promotional Cashback balance will expire at the end of every month and will not be carried forward.

Promotional Cash in Future Pay Wallet will always be deducted first in case of shopping through Easyday Club wallet.

Cash in Easyday Club Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh stores.

Cash in Easyday Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh Club stores.

Customer needs to validate the Mobile number while enrolling/ renewing their membership of Easyday Club or Heritage Fresh Savings Club

Easyday Club reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice. The company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.

Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000.

Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final.

All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.

The Cash in Future Pay Wallet is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet.

Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.

In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet.

This additional discount shall not be valid at any third party billing counter inside the Easyday Club stores.

For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Thanks for posting detailed TnC.

View 1 more reply
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580452/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-01-05-32-103_com.android.mms.png?1565639381Got the message after registering.

Link Copied

so if you visit store will they give card?

is card mandatory every time you shop to get 10% discount?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

1000 not 10000

Also there is only discount no cashback of 5000.

Link Copied

there is cash back if total cumulative shopping for August month is above 5000

View 7 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I already have future pay wallet installed & also some Rs.10 in big bazaar wallet,will this have any effect on enrolling for this membership offer(I mean some app uninstall/reinstall etc). Also there are 2-3 easyday stores near my location so can I buy say 100 from one store & 50 each from other two stores without paying anything other than easyday wallet cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1)you can not pay with your existing futurepay wallet cash for your purchases at easyday club stores unless you are a member of easy day club.( I checked)
2)the 200 X 5 in fpay wallet is specially linked to use in “heritage fresh/easyday club stores”purchases only. you can not use that 200 monthly cash say in Bbazazar.
3) I was a member for a year (last year )as I have heritagefresh store nearby. but nowadays they have hiked most item prices factoring in 10% discount ( basically with out easyday discount card you can not buy much in these stores (compared to say dmart/ reliance fresh)
4) even though you pay₹1000>refund ₹(5×200)=₹1000 in wallet makes the membership free, last week I was tempted to pay ₹1000 at the nearby heritagefresh store for memebership as they were clearing stuff (induction cookware sets etc worth much more than ₹500 -stored in a special place saying i can take “any one them” for the ₹500 equiivalent gift product & rest 500 will come in 100X5 in 5 instalments . but i resisted the temptation & walked away (after buying a elaichi powder bottle at 50% off)

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought an easy day card 4-5 days back from the store.
Can I cancel it?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Have you get only 500 cb offer+ free gift? Check with store immediately.

View 1 more reply
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I’ve got a notification like this after I bought the membership today. Am I eligible for 1000rs cash back ?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580463/original/Screenshot_20190813-101054__01.jpg?1565671294

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Any terms for 200 cash credit? Like can be used only with 1000+ valued purchases?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No 200 flat discount per month. Hence it is a loot.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

after purchasing can we shop any big bazaar shop or only to particular big bazaar

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it really worth to buy this membership?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Why not? You will get 10% off on everything above store offers + 1000 futurepay credit + 10% extra cashback for more than 5000 Rs shopping every month + 10 Rs cashback on each 500ml milk purchased

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is the offer valid on Renewing the membership (Mine expired on 02-08-2019) ??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes. Read the TnC.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I went there yesterday and most of the prices are hiked so what is the benefit of this membership which is paid except for you are getting the same 1000 Rs in installment and cannot use it in Big Baazar. I dont see any benefit but those who have a better understanding of Easyday can tell if there are any additional benefits.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I generally buy Milk, Potato, Onion, Ice Cream, Cold Drinks, Bread, Biscuit, Chips, Fruits etc.
Good In Store offers generally available on these items. All are these people generally buy from local market and in easyday you will get these at much cheaper price.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we enroll online ? seems it is valid only if enrollment is done thorugh online
@Archie @

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes you need to pay online and go to selected easy day store to collect your card.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Earlier there was 10 cashback per milk packet…then they reduced it to maximum cashback for two packets….now it is 10 cashback on purchase of 2 packets….have been availing this offer since last 3-4 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you mean daily 2 pockets max. ? if so you get 20×30= 600 savings per month grinning

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

what u payed, u are getting back for 5 months. what is the profit?,

FYI : price is same as Big Bazaar ( we get monthly 200 Rs off on 1000 online generated coupon ……….. – also… – if u take club membership still better).

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Brother In our city Easyday is available in every locality. Don’t need to travel. I generally buy groceries online and few daily need products from easyday.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580527/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-16-23-02-657_com.oxigen.futurepay.png?1565693715

I bought 1 500ml milk and got cash back on 9th August. Milk cb Offer working.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Easy day referral ?

Link Copied

I have membership from 3 years. Every card holder gets ₹50,000 Total amount shopping quota for 10% instant discount upto ₹5000 for 1 year period (not applicable to Patanjali products, Baby products, Oil, Packed sugar and milk) though they are running Cashback offer on milk since Jan 2019 and still running now restricted to ₹10 per card per day. Also if you ₹5000 or more Every month you get “Monthly Offer” , Somtimes you get free product or cash back or somtimes you have to pay like 15-20% of MRP on Offered product like bedsheets, bags, thermal bottles etc. From my experience I think following things gets good offers:-
1) Shampoos mostly Dove , head & shoulder, Pantene.. 50% discount or BOGO + 10% instant card discount
2) Egg tray of 30 pcs discounted price varies from ₹179-136 including 10% card discount
3) Canola oil available @ ₹175 / Ltr (No card discount)
4) Daily Veggies and fruits somtimes gets good deals even cheaper than Mandi rates.
5) Other Dairy products Curds, lassi and Paneer gets discount.
6) They have their In-House marketed brands( Future Consumers) in every categories like Tasty Treat, Sanghi , Golden Harvest, Clean Mate etc. available @ cheaper prices than other brands.
7) Surf Excel Matic 2kg can be bought as low as ₹275 or 6kg @ ₹810 (similar to Amazon pantry offering under special offers)
8) There are many offers running on various categories.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

good summary.
but the vegetables/fruits & other items on special offers vary store to store. In Hydereabad i used to buy from one store where i got membership card (expired now) . But after I shifted to another part of hyderabad,the Heritage fresh store very near to me : vegetables prices & over all pricing too aggressive & no clearence items . (big shop in a posher colony with a good car parking . so they are getting fatter buyers who dont look at the bill pensive)

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

In morning I registered online and paid online Rs 999. Got SMS saying 1000 cb will come. When in evening, while collecting the card from store, got another welcome SMS saying 100×5=500 will be credited. Has anybody faced same issue?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

call customer service & complaint that you are supposed to get 5X200. or go back to shop & ask for 500 worth gift. rolleyes

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Instead of this.. Bigbazaar profit culb card is much better..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just collected new membership card from Easyday.

1. Milk cashback is only on Green packet as per store manager nearby my location..

2. Cashback is 200 per month but starts from 1st of each month i.e. First cashback is gonna be 01 Sep 2019.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Green packet means? It’s 1 packet per day.

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

@Archie Vu+Ha +kg, thanks for the deal,I was waiting for this kind of deal since 3 months, I just renewed my expired Easyday membership with the help of ur superb deal, keep posting these kind of unique worthful deals

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Thanks bro. Hope you get benefit from this deal. Will try to post unique deals in future. smile

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

So we can’t use the 200×5 at big bazaar? Has to be used on easy day stores only? Can we purchase online from EasyDay and use the wallet 200×5 cash there?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes. Bigbazaar and Easyday has separate wallets inside futurepay app

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I have 200 in my future pay wallet ..can i use this on easy day •?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580578/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-23-08-10-837_com.oxigen.futurepay.png?1565717902

All wallets are different inside futurepay. Only Easyday balance will work in Easyday.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I took the easyday membership but Reliance Fresh got better deals in my area like 1+1 on Cadbury chocolate gift boxes.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I renewed my membership today which was about to expire next month, but after renewal, it is valid till 14th aug 2020. They are not extending it for 1 year. Decide carefully. They said its their policy.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

14th August 2019 to 14th August 2020 – 1 year only !!

View 2 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Easyday club members will get upto 10% discounts on brands across other Future Group stores like Hometown, BigBazaar, Central, Brand Factory & FBB

Link : https://www.easyday.in/ben...s/

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

For Bigbazaar:

General Merchandise &
Household Items

Kitchen utensils, Plastic, Crockery,
Toys & games, Stationery, Lights & Homefittings,
Luggage, Home Linen & Artifacts, Furnishings, Decor, Kitchenware

Discount 10%

Food, Groceries & Personal
Care (Not valid on oil, ghee
& sugar)

Food & grocery, Staples, Personal & home care,
Farm fresh Products, Food Service, Household utilities

Discount 3%

For Hometown, Central, Brand Factory & FBB one can get flat 10% off for their purchase.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bumping the thread as today is the last day to avail the offer.

Link Copied

I sent an email to CC about 100×5 issue but no reply yet. Did you call or mail to confirm?

View 1 more reply
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

@anilmahesh their customer care number 18002100088

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bakwas store… Most of items no cashback. Future group having many wallets in single app which are useless as only one store will accept one wallet. Even easy day wallet cannot be used for big bazar.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bhai you will get cashback only on millk. Rest all items minimum 10% off.

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply